Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   cadwell weather........................ (/showthread.php?t=19842)

dickieducati 19-Jul-2005 09:43

cadwell weather........................

early days................

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX1288

NBs996 19-Jul-2005 10:15

Errr - rain...fast group...racetec's... MUMMY!!! :(

everton 19-Jul-2005 10:30

Quote:

Originally posted by NBs996
Errr - rain...fast group...racetec's... MUMMY!!! :(

Doesn't look too bad for the Inters group though :smug:

yeti 19-Jul-2005 16:01

Not a chance it's gonna stay the same forecast till Monday, take a look at the Atlantic pressure charts, lot's of things out there that can affect us before Monday.

I think the sun's gonna shine myself :sing:

Mr_S 19-Jul-2005 16:13

It'll be dry, because half my boot space will be taken up with wets. And they're my lucky charm for a dry day :)

HW 19-Jul-2005 16:49

Don't rely on the forcasts. Really. Don't. This is the WOlds and it has it's own weather that is not really anything to do with the rest of the country. If you look on the Met office maps, their stations are dotted about AROUND the Wolds, but none IN the Wolds. GUess that tells you that they haven't a clue what is going to happen there! I've left home in sunshine (in Lincolnshire and only 45 miles from Cadwell) and arrived to misty rain at CP an hour later. Then it's sun/rain/more rain sometimes and pack up to drive home to sunshine again. Brilliant place though ... love it.

:)

hooley 23-Jul-2005 12:27

Do the words 'Torrential Rain' mean anything???

The forecast for Louth isn't too hot for Monday. :flame:

How much do those 'Brolly girls' cost to run alongside us as we teeter around the track at 5 mph???

:P
Jas

AK 23-Jul-2005 22:35

yoo-hoo!:cool:

been up here in Grimsby since 1pm this afternoon - had a brill ride in brilliant sun & blue skies:D and past Cadwell too:cool: - those twisties are something else! - yee-har!

Local forecast is dry til tomorrow nite, then heavy rain overnite (oooh mrs, glad we aint camping) then cloud for Monday - but will be unlucky if it does rain.

Going to Willingham Woods tomorrow morning (via Horncastle) - if anyone up here wants to catch up, hoping to be there about 11.30ish

C

C:roll:

Brogins 24-Jul-2005 00:15

Well dear DSC members and friends.. I am soo jealous I am not going to be there.. travelling on monday for my deserved vacations in Italy...

I am sure that you all be fine and the weather will be OK (ok means rideable.. !!!) and please ride safe and have LOTS of Fun.. Cadwell is a cool circuit..

..Look forward to see some T4 footage from some internet cafe on the beach....

webbyc 24-Jul-2005 10:07

Quote:

Originally posted by CK and AK
yoo-hoo!:cool:

Going to Willingham Woods tomorrow morning (via Horncastle) - if anyone up here wants to catch up, hoping to be there about 11.30ish

C

C:roll:

Are you going to be tied up with Alan there?!!!!;)