Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   Action Alarms Desmo Due Cup Championship table and information (/showthread.php?t=80807)

badgerpilot 31-Aug-2010 21:36

Your DSC name does seem to suit you now! :lol:

GWS matey and see you next year when you're putting in an effort to take the title.

ells 31-Aug-2010 22:31

+1 on the get well soon.

Mark

Jolley 06-Sep-2010 19:55

1 Attachment(s)
Updated and hopefully correct.

Alan can actually win by 2 points with 2 wins at Cadwell. I will obviously be doing my best to beat him though!

Sorted 06-Sep-2010 22:58

Is this a conspiracy Lol

I'll match whatever Neal is paying you and up it by a cuppa ;)

Jolley 07-Sep-2010 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorted
Is this a conspiracy Lol

I am accused of a similar conspiracy to bring the Class B fight closer together ;)

I will be struggling more at Cadwell as I have never been. You stand every chance of beating me (as you have for most of the year).

numbskull 07-Sep-2010 13:52

I just hope you both have a good weekend with no bike troubles.

It's yours for the taking now Alan...

bradders 07-Sep-2010 15:01

lets hope a few of us make it a little more interesting at cadwell ;)

Sorted 07-Sep-2010 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by numbskull
I just hope you both have a good weekend with no bike troubles.

It's yours for the taking now Alan...

I'll not be so assuming as that Neal EVERYONE is upping their pace and I seem to be standing still.
If only I could qualify decently :mad: CC qualified 10th got a 6th and should have had a 5th second race but went Grass cutting 1 lap from the end and got a 7th :rolleyes:
In fact every race this year I have either held my grid place (with a duff engine) or else gained between 3 and 5 places.

I've never been to Cadwell (well actually did 5 laps in the drizzle at a MCN Butlins do in 1997) Lol... Ron has really come up to speed in the last couple of rounds and I'll be hard pushed to get 2 wins.

At the end of the day matey whatever happens, it is obvious who the best Novice this year was/is by a country mile... And you DESERVE it.

Are you defo not gonna be riding @ Cadwell? :(

Sorted 07-Sep-2010 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
lets hope a few of us make it a little more interesting at cadwell ;)

Paul you have made great improvements and I had a right scrap with Craig in both races @ CC.

Tbh I don't think I have the same aggressive/serious attitude to DD as most and maybe if I was prepared to rough it up more I would finish a bit higher both in qually and the races but hey.... I'm lovin it (when the bike works) Lol.

Put it down to an age thing and self preservation after all I'm old enough to be Ron or Neals Dad!!
In fact I have 2 daughters and probably 1 of my son's that are older than either of them :o

Sorted 07-Sep-2010 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolley
I am accused of a similar conspiracy to bring the Class B fight closer together ;)

I will be struggling more at Cadwell as I have never been. You stand every chance of beating me (as you have for most of the year).

I've never been to Cadwell either mate (well except for... see other post) but looking forward to it.

Main thing is everyone stay safe and ENJOY!

WSBK or Moto GP it ain't... I kinda think of it as a Track Day with mates (and what a great bunch they all are) then sprinkle in a bit of a competitive edge and some great banter... Hey presto DD Racing, but perhaps I'm being a little naive :)