Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Is there a Cadwell Track Attack in 2011? (/showthread.php?t=83682)

pbrown 20-Jan-2011 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
The new MT have taken note!

We've discussed this and we'll look into arranging something - it won't be a full-on DSC only / Ducati only trackday but more along the lines of booking with a TDO and hopefully negotiating a discount on the usual price as well.

That's a good response. I know it's not the same as a proper DSC TA but it could still be a track full of Dukes doing what they're designed for,without the financial implication. The only improvement on this would be a selfish one & that would be to have the TD over a weekend.

If the price of the DUK weekend ends up as high as suggested elsewhere then the DSC TD will be very popular.

antonye 20-Jan-2011 15:06

Don't forget that the MT is here for the members, so if the members want something and we can do it, it can happen.

I've spoken to WJB via PM and he's given me loads of info so we can take this forward. We're in a good position right now as we're at the start of the year and a lot of TDOs have not yet got or posted dates they are running.

We'll keep on top of it and let you know.

pbrown 20-Jan-2011 17:10

NL have dates published to end of June on their site now. Still should be plenty of time though.