Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   championship standings (/showthread.php?t=84273)

brummydave 20-Apr-2011 21:14

championship standings

where do i find the championship standings ?

bradders 20-Apr-2011 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by brummydave
where do i find the championship standings ?

ha ha great minds and all that...I've just worked it out roughly based on the standings Skids did post Brands and results from Hottrax site, I'm 7th :D

brummydave 20-Apr-2011 21:37

nice one mate,hopefully we will do more battle this year although we did meet briefley at cadwell,before the by pass op,i could do you on the straight and you murdered me in the fast corners ,should be fun.btw i just messaged craig,me and my son are just sorting photos hopefully shoulld have some with your knee down (on the bike !!!)i will let you know asap

bradders 20-Apr-2011 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by brummydave
nice one mate,hopefully we will do more battle this year although we did meet briefley at cadwell,before the by pass op,i could do you on the straight and you murdered me in the fast corners ,should be fun.btw i just messaged craig,me and my son are just sorting photos hopefully shoulld have some with your knee down (on the bike !!!)i will let you know asap

:lol: look forward to it :D

Simps 20-Apr-2011 22:32

Think this is about right, hope it helps! 'Total' is the overall points at the moment and 'Best' is the points with the two lowest deducted. I was too sleepy to get the spreadsheet to determine the lowest and deduct them so I did that bit by hand and so it might be wrong. Give us a shout if it is and I will change it.

Senna3 20-Apr-2011 23:04

That looks fine to me hugh :D i think we should call it a day now while im wining :lol:

Ghost 21-Apr-2011 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by 955SP

Think this is about right, hope it helps! 'Total' is the overall points at the moment and 'Best' is the points with the two lowest deducted. I was too sleepy to get the spreadsheet to determine the lowest and deduct them so I did that bit by hand and so it might be wrong. Give us a shout if it is and I will change it.

Alan P should be 29 for best and you have his number wrong he is 21.

Simps 21-Apr-2011 00:56

Yes sir, quite right sir. Ive changed it here and above.

Jolley 21-Apr-2011 07:23

Cheers for that Hugh..... I am actually surprised to see I'm still joint 5th without dropping rounds.

Tonio, any chance of using this to update the results site? (here normally, for those new to the series: http://www.desmodue.co.uk/ ). Someone will have to sort out the Class A Results for you though.

bradders 21-Apr-2011 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolley
Cheers for that Hugh..... I am actually surprised to see I'm still joint 5th without dropping rounds.

Tonio, any chance of using this to update the results site? (here normally, for those new to the series: http://www.desmodue.co.uk/ ). Someone will have to sort out the Class A Results for you though.

Really?? With a win and a second ;)