Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Multistrada: Enduro / Pikes Peak / V4 / V2 / 1260 / 1200 / 1100 / 1000 (/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Numberboards (/showthread.php?t=26343)

wogger 25-Jan-2006 15:03

Numberboards

Looking for number boards for the multi, any ideas? would prefer vinyl stick on type with a pinstripe surround for the fairing and rear side panels. My local sign/decal man will make me some but will have to start from scratch, just thought someone might have already made some.

KeefyB 25-Jan-2006 20:46

Tantrum has no. boards on his Multi,think they may be painted on tho,........sorry not much help here!

wogger 25-Jan-2006 21:45

Thanks for the reply Keefy, I'll keep trying I didn't really want it painting cos when you come to sell it etc.

psychlist 25-Jan-2006 22:01

Sorry mate, like I said I've seen a few around, I really thought someone here would be able to help. You might want to give JHP a call as they've got several Multi's in their showroom with fancy number boards but they're probably painted as well.
Give Snell's a ring and ask 'em ;)

Dementor 25-Jan-2006 22:22

Here's one I made earlier (Blue Peter style):lol:

[Edited on 25-1-2006 by Dementor]

Tantrum992 27-Jan-2006 19:26

Quote:

Originally posted by wogger
Looking for number boards for the multi, any ideas? would prefer vinyl stick on type with a pinstripe surround for the fairing and rear side panels. My local sign/decal man will make me some but will have to start from scratch, just thought someone might have already made some.

Mine are painted on so not a lot of use to you, just thought i would post a couple of pic's so you can see what they look like. I spent weeks playing with white electrical tape trying different sizes and shapes, then taking photo's so i could compare them, once i made my choice i took the photo's and the panels in Pagent, i also had them remove the rubber bungs on the tail and had them filled ( had to use plastic from a 748 panel for the plastic welding as the jap stuff is different :puzzled: ) When i do a trackday i use white tape on the light for affect :D:D