Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Brands Hatch Summer Meet - Weds 4th Sept (evening) (/showthread.php?t=245535)

antonye 04-Sep-2013 17:05

Brands Hatch Summer Meet - Weds 4th Sept (evening)

Brands Hatch are once again holding their "Summer Wednesdays" meet at the circuit on Wednesday 4th September from 6.30pm onwards.

Having gone over the last few months, there have only ever been a few bikes there but a lot of cars, so it would be good to get a few more bikes down there especially if they are Ducatis!

Entry is free. You can park bikes at the Kentagon bar/cafe right at the end of the entry road at the top of Paddock hill. The on-site marshalls will direct you!

I should be there, weather permitting, so if anyone else wants to come along and say hello you are most welcome to join me :D

More info here: http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/news/summer-wednesdays

ChrisBushell 05-Sep-2013 07:21

Well Antony and I made the trip up to Brands last night and I have to say I was staggered by the numbers. There was a good line of bikes, but the cars were all along the road behind the start finish straight and then completely filled the top paddock!

In among a lot of fast Fords, were some very interesting other vehicles.

With regard to the bikes, whilst there were a lot of rice rockets, there was a lovely T160 Trident and an early AJS single.

We are not sure if they are going to run the event in October yet, but this is an event that is really starting to grow.