Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Oxon/Berks Meeting Sunday 5th Feb 2012 (/showthread.php?t=85523)

skidlids 31-Jan-2012 00:18

Oxon/Berks Meeting Sunday 5th Feb 2012

This could be a bit of a cold one and we no longer have George Whites in Swindon to visit for a hot drink, hot food and a possible baragin.

So for now lets just say lets meet up at H-cafe for 13:30 thats 1:30pm for those on a 12 hour clock

If the forecast looks promising we can arrange to meet at Newbury and track across country to end up at the H-Cafe at the above time

I may end up having to go up to Scotland for a few days this week but hopefully wont get stuck there

bradders 31-Jan-2012 11:11

think I may be working on my race bike....but would be nice to get out for a ride :)

Dementor 31-Jan-2012 14:45

Might try and "pop" up in the JCW, still a bit on the chilly side for us oldies ;)

skidlids 05-Feb-2012 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementor
Might try and "pop" up in the JCW, still a bit on the chilly side for us oldies ;)

I wouldn't bother Roy
Bit to much snow outside so it may be best to give it a miss this weekend and try and get down to Popham next weekend

skidlids 05-Feb-2012 11:01

Mind you I see from Facebook the Cafe is open as normal, may think about driving over for Lunch, anybody been out and know what the roads are like

kiwicoops 05-Feb-2012 11:06

Would be up for it if there was this ducati in the shed waiting for a snow-day..http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/PhotoG...12-wroom-6.jpg

pete

skidlids 05-Feb-2012 11:16

1 Attachment(s)
just get the spanners to your Monster

Dementor 05-Feb-2012 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
I wouldn't bother Roy
Bit to much snow outside so it may be best to give it a miss this weekend and try and get down to Popham next weekend

Think you are right, Kev, hopefully better weather next week :)

skidlids 05-Feb-2012 17:20

Well a few of us made it in the cars/van
Only two bikes over the cafe but thats BMW Panzer riders for you
Stopped off and got some petrol in a jerry can on the way home, now the back room is a bit fumey after running the 750 Monster following its belt change, next step is to get it MOT'd