Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Orlando Villa ???? (/showthread.php?t=78711)

Scooter916 06-Mar-2009 18:53

Orlando Villa ????

Anyone rented one?? Recomendations???? Even better anyone got one???
Glyn

Duke2BSteve 07-Mar-2009 06:06

Yeah we rented a larger villa in the Kissimee area of Orlando, we stayed in the Hampton Lakes area which is a scattered with hundreds of villa's, its a nice place which is quite but also great for access to Walt Disney/Kissimee/Orlando. We booked ours via Virgin but if you google Hampton Lake villa's I'm sure you can book direct with owners of the villa's. I've got loads of photo's of the villa and area if you require.

Steve

900SL Pete 07-Mar-2009 08:19

Stopped in Kissimee the house we had was first class. Five bed rooms open plan all air con, and pool with changing room.

And a gardener came to cut the grass at 8.00am. If you are going to do the Walt Disney parks, take plenty of foot balm and plaster. You walk for miles but all of it most enjoyable.

Red-Duc 07-Mar-2009 09:22

Ive been to Kissimee twice, Last time rented a brand new 5 bed villa. Lots of development was going on for new villas. We found that the new villas were better than the ones that were a few years old (better pool, games room)and the cost was the same

ratboy 11-Mar-2009 11:24

pm sent

And I'm very jealous

Scooter916 11-Mar-2009 11:33

Thanks Guys I have managed to get a cracking deal on a 5 bedroom place, This credit crunch although bad does have some very good points.
Thanks for all your comments, Helped me decide where to go.
Glyn