Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Competitor Tickets (/showthread.php?t=33011)

Fastfasulli 03-Jul-2006 14:17

Competitor Tickets

Hi,

An extra person was coming with me to oulton this weekend but has pulled out. Not having any friends or relatives up north I will have a spare ticket. I can leave the ticket at the gate.
Actually I will be arriving on Friday morning so if they don't take my tickets at the gate I may well have 3 tickets available.
Let me know if any of you are interested.

Cheers

Franco

weeksy2 03-Jul-2006 14:39

me me me.... i'd like 1 please mate.... i'll pick up in paddock on Fri night if i know who you are.

CK 03-Jul-2006 15:46

Franco, they arent opening the gates till 7.30pm on the Friday to bike racers, as there is a car trackday all day on the Fri:(

C

CK 03-Jul-2006 16:08

MSV are usually pretty strict about not opening before time Ian. (eg, clear the garages first)
We've had to wait outside the gate at Brands before now.

But, We'll give it a go anyway - as aiming to get there by about 6pm;)

Grib 03-Jul-2006 16:11

Where are you guys parking? We were planning to aim for the back of the main paddock, kind of opposite the pit toilets, so we're not too far from them or scrutineering, but far enough out the way to get some sleep! Quite nice backing onto the Oak trees, better view than another scruffy van/caravan anyway :)

CK 03-Jul-2006 16:17

I thought Butch was aiming to be up at the Restaurant end, but at the back Lucie.

Me? - I dont really care as might be only one bike on board anyway.

But a good bit of shade would help, so see you on the back fence - somewhere near the paddock exit gate I guess???:confused:

Fastfasulli 03-Jul-2006 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by weeksy2
me me me.... i'd like 1 please mate.... i'll pick up in paddock on Fri night if i know who you are.

No problem. Will U2U my mobile number to you.

Cheers

Franco

Fastfasulli 03-Jul-2006 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dseered
I would guess you will be able to get in though C, will be fun watching the car TD !

Hi, where is C???

AK 03-Jul-2006 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fastfasulli
Hi, where is C???

cooking my dinner if she knows whats best:devil:

Fastfasulli 03-Jul-2006 17:15

dodgy ground there AK. I'm already in CK's bad books for calling her Christine the other day at Oulton!!!

By the way thanks again for your help that day.