Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   My season is going to be ending sooner than expected. (/showthread.php?t=142836)

848spence 30-Aug-2012 21:42

My season is going to be ending sooner than expected.

Right cadwell is going to be my last round. If you don't know I'm in the army, have just been promoted and now will be moving the weekend of snetterton. And to really Fcuk things up for next season,I'm off to a hot and sunny place for 6 months. :mad:

So as of cadwell the bike and all my spares are for sale. Will be putting ads up in for sale section over next few weeks. And I'm going to sell my 848 too, hardly used it this year. Be sad to see them both go, but means I can get panigale. When I get bk lol ;)

I would like to say thank you now to all that has made this season so good. The dd paddock is like no other. The racing has been very close, soemtimes too close lol but I have enjoyed every minute, well apart from a few, you can probably guess when lol.

Right well that's that done, see you at cadwell people. ;)

Senna3 30-Aug-2012 21:47

Thats a shame m8 been great having you in the paddock and racing with you on track , all the best for the future see you at cadwell :D

Gbyte666 30-Aug-2012 22:10

Stag On Spence.. Been a pleasure watching your Scott Reading style of riding. But on the flip side congrats on the promotion.
Keep your head down and I'll see you at a race track soon.

Craig

Spjallen 30-Aug-2012 22:18

Well done on the promotion and about time Sergeant! Enjoy the mess and all the functions, the army ones I've been to are just brilliant!! See you at Cadwelll. Maybe you could give the DD paddock some drill practice!!

badgerpilot 03-Sep-2012 13:16

Shame you have to leave but well done matey and good luck!

bradders 03-Sep-2012 13:53

have to go out with 3 wins then eh ;)

848spence 03-Sep-2012 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
have to go out with 3 wins then eh ;)

Well thats the plan, love cadwell, wont be making the test day, so will have to pull the pin for qualifying