Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Plum Pudding Meet (/showthread.php?t=4755)

skidlids 23-Dec-2003 12:34

Plum Pudding Meet

Anybody else going up to Mallory Park on Boxing Day for the traditional New Era race meeting, with a few car races thrown in as well.
And No I'm not racing I'm not that stupid !!!!!!

stumpy1 23-Dec-2003 13:01

Yep, me and my good wife will be there!!!

stumpy1 23-Dec-2003 13:20

Quote:

Originally posted by weeksy
Can i borrow the bad one for the day then ????? ;)

LOL:frog::frog::frog:

chris.p 23-Dec-2003 13:50

Should be there with me good lady, will be parked up at Edwinas in a grey/silver Renault Laguna.
Will have a couple of large flasks of coffee, (but no mince pies or doughnuts:frog: ) if any one wants one.

Chris.:roll:

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by chris.p]

wheelspin 23-Dec-2003 22:13

Would love to go but have the usual family commitments unfortunately.
Surprised you're not racing Kev :lol::lol:

Mark

skidlids 23-Dec-2003 22:41

Mark, Its bad enough just racing at this time of year and certainly wouldn't want to crash as it always seems to hurt more when cold. But the thing that really puts me off is kipping in the back of the van over night. Its either that or get up about 4:30 load the van and get up there in time for scrutineering and miss out on a electrical hook up.
Also can't afford it, just purchased a ZXR400 and now need to spend £2.5K on sorting and tuning it for the TT.

chris.p 24-Dec-2003 13:01

Change of transport, the Laguna has just blown it`s tubo (1.9DCI), so will be in a silver Clio:(, still at least I have got a car out of them.

Do NOT buy the new Laguna, milage now 54000, 16 months old, so far it has had a new Intercooler, Gearbox, Tyre pressure sensors, good job it`s a company leased car:D:D:D.

skidlids 24-Dec-2003 14:19

No where near as reliable as a Duke then, I'll look out for the Clio and send you a text if I can't find you.
Kev

chris.p 27-Dec-2003 08:31

Quote:

Originally posted by weeksy
Can i borrow the bad one for the day then ????? ;)

Sorry Weeksy, she will be resting up!
:lol::D:lol::D:devil::D:devil::cool: