Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   How good was that second WSB race? SPOILER! (/showthread.php?t=27506)

BDG 25-Feb-2006 14:13

How good was that second WSB race? SPOILER!

Amazing race well done Bayliss, Corser and Toseland, shame Bayliss couldn't quite do it, but he is leading the championship.

How annoying of Eurosport not showing Bayliss passing Haga and Pitt going from 4th to 2nd.

[Edited on 25-2-2006 by BDG]

chris.p 25-Feb-2006 14:14

Awsome:D

Chris.:burn:

neilkeogh 25-Feb-2006 14:37

I think that the overall camera work was not up to standard, like you say how can you miss Bayliss moving from 4th to 2nd??

KeefyB 25-Feb-2006 14:47

Best race I have seen all year!
;)

Rattler 25-Feb-2006 16:15

Great race, but I felt that the commentators (Jack and Jamie) were not quite up to their normal standard and seemed to miss some bits of the action.

Some of Jamie's comments are worth the Satellite fee alone!! - choice ;)

clint 25-Feb-2006 16:51

Brilliant.
Hope the racing continues like that all season.:bouncy:

Clint.

BDG 26-Feb-2006 00:52

Quote:

Originally posted by Rattler

and yer never know, there is a chance he may be the guest speaker at a future DSC function;) subject to his schedules.

chris.p 26-Feb-2006 10:25

Quote:

Originally posted by Rattler

Loved the one where he said to jack " If you don`t stop interupting me I am going to slap you" or something along those lines:lol:

Chris.:burn:

Jon 26-Feb-2006 12:45

Quote:

Originally posted by neilkeogh
I think that the overall camera work was not up to standard, like you say how can you miss Bayliss moving from 4th to 2nd??

Like the pratt that stood in the way of Toseland when he was ready to go on the warm up lap:puzzled:

Andy749S 26-Feb-2006 19:23

Two good races. Although, I have my doubts whether Bayliss will stay in the lead. As the commentators said, he appears to be under powered compared to Corser. Having said that he did manage to catch Coser, if not successfully pass him. Do you think that given a better track where overtaking is easier, i.e. corners don't flow into each other, that Bayliss will be able to overcome Corser?