Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Private Adverts (/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Free - 916 track nose cone (/showthread.php?t=205301)

pguenet 06-May-2013 23:07

Free - 916 track nose cone

For free to whoever can collect a MS Production carbon nose cone.

Don't get too excited, it started life as a MS Prod but has been hacked and copiously rubbished since then. Bought it thinking it was in better nick and wasn't best pleased when I received it. I wouldn't want to sell something like this - Free to a good home if it is any use to you.

Don't ask about shipping, I will not go through the pain of packing and shipping for this.

Untitled by desmophil, on Flickr

Cranker V2 07-May-2013 08:42

It's a shame you wont shipp it Phil. I would have it and pay for trhe shipping if you did.

Mike.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pguenet
For free to whoever can collect a MS Production carbon nose cone.

Don't get too excited, it started life as a MS Prod but has been hacked and copiously rubbished since then. Bought it thinking it was in better nick and wasn't best pleased when I received it. I wouldn't want to sell something like this - Free to a good home if it is any use to you.

Don't ask about shipping, I will not go through the pain of packing and shipping for this.

bradders 07-May-2013 22:04

Whereabouts are you? Perfect for Steve on Skids old yellow monster...best # btw ;)

skidlids 07-May-2013 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
Whereabouts are you? Perfect for Steve on Skids old yellow monster...best # btw ;)

Terrible suggestion Paul, can you imagine the wooden fairing bracket :o :devil:

pguenet 07-May-2013 23:24

I am in near Croydon / Jct 7 of the M25

skidlids 07-May-2013 23:36

If anybody is interested I can possibly pick it up as I make a service call at Clacket Lane Services every 3 or 4 weeks.
Have met up with Tom i in the service station car park a few times to pick up bits

Cranker V2 08-May-2013 09:04

Kev,

you have a PM

bradders 08-May-2013 22:37

Of Kev can get it in time, I can probably relay it up for next weekend when I get caked in mud

skidlids 08-May-2013 23:26

I doubt if I could fit it in until the week after Anglesey at the eraliest