Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Yorkshire region trackday at Croft (/showthread.php?t=27826)

Ray 03-Mar-2006 22:13

Yorkshire region trackday at Croft

Probably gonna do as usual and tag along on a No limits day at Croft.

I know it's impossible to get a date that suits everyone but what would people who have a strong interest in a Yorks region day at Croft prefer.

There are other No limits dates at Croft but picked July to avoid June (NW day at Oulton) & August (National days at Cadwell)

Saturday is a bit dearer but maybe easier to get time off if needed?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Ray.

Old Yella 04-Mar-2006 00:19

Either for me Ray

Might not be riding a sI have used my trackday fund on the hottrax thing but wouldnt miss it mate and will bring the camera :cool:

I promise not to turn up in the suit and tie this time mate, you could see peeps taping their number plates up left right and centre :sing:

Am hoping to do at least one Croft date this year but am looking to hammer the more expensive Northern tracks,Doni and Oulton, to get my moneys worth from the riders club investment.

How did the Yorkshire DSC meal go on saturday night?
I didnt get back from Oulton til late so never got there due to sleep deprivation and I was bugga'd :lol:

TP 04-Mar-2006 00:22

Do human beings exist up there?

I thought it was just an old wives tale!

Who knew?!?!?!?! :puzzled:

:sing::bouncy:

twpd 04-Mar-2006 00:30

Behave Tony. It's 5 minutes from my front door and I'm a very civilised human being. ;)

Dominic Clegg 20-Mar-2006 20:35

let me know by email when your all going if you can dominic_clegg@hotmail.co.uk see what my dd bike can do against 999's:bouncy:

Ray 21-Mar-2006 11:15

Dominic,

I'll check to make sure you're on the Yorks region e-mail list to keep you up to date.

I might have 999cc but no 999 bodywork to match!

I keep meaning to send you some DD tweaks stuff I sent to Rattler, I hope to make it to cadwell but can't be sure.

Ray.

Iconic944ss 21-Mar-2006 11:25

Well done Ray - gives me something to aim for in 'trying' to get my bike ready.

Failing that I have an offer of an R6 trackbike I can borrow :)

Can you also add me to the mailing list please - flsntl@ntlworld.com

Ta - Frank

Ray 23-Mar-2006 01:12

Dominic, e-mail ya let me know if it doesn't arrive, did have your address so you should have had some Yorks region stuff already.

Frank, might have had an out of date e-mail addy for you, sent message to the address above and have put you on the Yorks region e-mail list,

Regards,

Ray

twpd 23-Mar-2006 01:32

Ray can you keep me posted on a trackday pls. I'm not doing much racing this year but, I might come out for the odd play on a trackday.

Iconic944ss 23-Mar-2006 02:05

Sat the 8th July - is the DD round at Oulton Park I believe - so a few might be torn between going there or Croft.

Sadly, I working both days - so, I'll not vote as I dont know if I'd be able to have the time off yet :(

Cheers - Frank