Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Prescott Bike Festival 2013 (/showthread.php?t=177439)

bradders 31-Mar-2013 19:56

Hoping to make it, so sun and 15 deg has been ordered

antonye 31-Mar-2013 20:01

Don't forget the new kit we can use if you need it!

Dementor 31-Mar-2013 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Only a week away and I'm hoping things are going to work out, our original Pitch was going to be in the area refered to as the the Orchard, but due to the recent weather conditions ( that probably means lack of Sunshine and warmth) they have moved us to area H (see attached Map)
Not sure if this offers the same amount of room, but I'm going to try and get over there on Thursday and see if I can work out what the new area is like

We classed as exhibitors like before Kev?

skidlids 31-Mar-2013 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dementor
We classed as exhibitors like before Kev?

Hi Roy
I dropped 5 Exhibitor passes in at Snells for you on Thursday, Not sure if the 3 I have for Trudi, Kev and Myself will be needed as we have vehicle passes for the vans. So they may be available on the day

skidlids 31-Mar-2013 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
Don't forget the new kit we can use if you need it!

Antony I have no idea what space we have now so I have ruled out the use of the equipment for Prescott, but will look to book it for the Popham Megameet in August

Dementor 31-Mar-2013 22:22

Quote:

Hi Roy
I dropped 5 Exhibitor passes in at Snells for you on Thursday, Not sure if the 3 I have for Trudi, Kev and Myself will be needed as we have vehicle passes for the vans. So they may be available on the day

Thanks Kev, you're a star :)

skidlids 04-Apr-2013 18:01

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pics I took earlier of the pitch we have been assigned at Prescott this coming weekend, the photo looking through the Trees is the main entrance so that you get an idea of where we will be

Was very cold up there today as it was trying to snow

007 05-Apr-2013 10:02

Quote:

Here are a few pics I took earlier of the pitch we have been assigned at Prescott this coming weekend, the photo looking through the Trees is the main entrance so that you get an idea of where we will be

Was very cold up there today as it was trying to snow

Hello Kev,

Hope you all have a great time this weekend! I really enjoyed this event last year so hope the weather picks you for you.

Best regards,

James

skidlids 05-Apr-2013 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007
Hello Kev,

Hope you all have a great time this weekend! I really enjoyed this event last year so hope the weather picks you for you.

Best regards,

James

Hi James
I didn't make last year as it clashed with DD, but assume it was better than 2011 its inaugural year after learning from lessons

Thankfully is looking like having better weather than we have had for the last couple of weeks

skidlids 07-Apr-2013 23:15

great to see everybody today, had some interest from people that may lead to another couple of DD entries (one as young as 16)
Hants guys made an early start and arrived with numb hands and probably a few other numb bits, as did Buggsy who said it was -4 when he left Oxford.
I know how they feel, without any heating in the van it made for a cold night, once it was cold enough to wake me at 3am i didn't get back to sleep.
Our friend Nick from Ducati Insurance joined us on the stand, the least we could do as they have sponsored the DD coverage on Motors TV for this year
Bonus was it remained dry all day with the sun trying to break through.