Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Donny Tue 26th Apr (/showthread.php?t=16663)

paulmort 21-Apr-2005 16:15

Donny Tue 26th Apr

A few of us are going next week, Redruth and Mort

Anyone else to share a garage

CU there
Mort

WeeJohnyB 21-Apr-2005 18:48

Me, me, me.....I'll be there, Monty will also be there with the Wee Beastie.....full GP, full noise and the fool Monty:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll obviously be in the No Limits garage at the end, but come and see us for a cuppa and a chat - bring biccies please:P

What groups are you going in, Monty is in Fast, although not sure he knows that yet:lol:

Bring it on.

WeeJohnyB

JPM 21-Apr-2005 18:49

You in the garage???

You've got the CBR now, no need to strip and rebuild the brakes over and over surely WJB?

WeeJohnyB 21-Apr-2005 18:53

ah, such times are a distant memory JPM:mad: That was not a good day out, bit like your day at Oulton with the 999.

WeeJohnyB

JPM 21-Apr-2005 18:54

Now now.... that's all in the past! :P

Touché

Jon 21-Apr-2005 19:43

Er Mort, you going to fly over first thing in the morning and then jet it back late in the day:D Or have you blagged some time off to come home.:)

Rushjob 21-Apr-2005 22:09

No...hes back late Friday early Saturday I think for a wee break.
With a bit of luck he'll be at Nelly's on saturday buying the sausage butties :P

andys 900ss 21-Apr-2005 22:16

Right I'll be there, Im starving (and like to hear about bloo)

Andy

Monty 22-Apr-2005 16:34

Hmmm, Donington with a few mates to play with-sounds good to me.

John

Redruth 23-Apr-2005 18:06

Loz is meeting up with me and we'll be arriving first thing in the morning so we'll come and find you, Paul and Monty.

I've had a chat with No Limits and demoted myself to Novice for this one so I'll give the Novice talk if you like WJB, I know it by heart! :(

My riding last Sunday was definitely nervous and arm, shoulder and ribs not right yet. Went out for an hour last night and was still not back on form. I think it's partly a feeling of vulnuerability that I didn't have before. And some lack of confidence in the bike.

So this track day will be to re-build confidence, get lots of tuition from WJB and Dave Lawes, hopefully, and get the bike set up right. Mike the Mechanic is gonna be there and has offered to work on the suspension set up during the day for me. Overall, really looking forward to it. See you there guys.

:):)