Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Castle Coombe entry details (/showthread.php?t=30091)

fil2 02-May-2006 10:00

Castle Coombe entry details

Anyone had them yet.?

TP 02-May-2006 10:06

Not I.

Chris Wood 02-May-2006 10:15

Quote:

Originally posted by TP
Not I.

antonye 02-May-2006 10:16

I'm still waiting for Assen stuff.... :rolleye:

fil2 02-May-2006 10:25

Quote:

Originally posted by antonye

LMAO...................

ask for it to be emailed..

phoenix n max 02-May-2006 10:30

Quote:

Originally posted by fil2
Quote:

LMAO...................

ask for it to be emailed..

Oh please !
I've one entry form and NO camping or other passes for anyone else despite asking 3 times how to pay for them. God knows how my bikes are going to get in.
Ridiculous! :rolleye:

antonye 02-May-2006 11:00

I got a sheet in the post with my entry/start number, but that's about it - no passes or anything like that. Are these coming from the RC (as a bulk entry thing) or are we being mailed them individually.

I assume from your comment that you have all your passes to get into the event, along with your signing on card and the like then Phil?

TP 02-May-2006 11:05

I don't have squat for Assen either. I daresay we'll be receiving it all in the post this week?

phoenix n max 02-May-2006 11:12

No signing on cards - just the entry confirmation sheet with how much was paid on it.

fil2 02-May-2006 11:15

Quote:

I got a sheet in the post with my entry/start number, but that's about it - no passes or anything like that. Are these coming from the RC (as a bulk entry thing) or are we being mailed them individually.

I assume from your comment that you have all your passes to get into the event, along with your signing on card and the like then Phil?

NO card on anything like that..All i have is the receipt that show payment for the track day and the race....its all you need to get you onto the track..thats what im led to believe anyway.?

IM past caring now....im just going to turn up with what i have.................

:borg: