Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Croft today - is this you? (/showthread.php?t=8502)

weeveetwin 27-Jun-2004 23:26

Croft today - is this you?

Good day @ Croft today. Decent weather & a decent turn-out. Only two Ducatis in the bike park though (748 and my 888). Two others were racing. Here's one of them hard on the brakes. Is it anyone on the board?

shona mercy 28-Jun-2004 23:36

Hey, I recognise those specs..... this is Weagi (my hubby).

Weeveetwin, you should have come and found us in the paddock, it would have been nice to have chatted to a fellow DSC member.

weeveetwin 29-Jun-2004 00:35

Hi Shona

Maybe next time I will. Spent the whole day playing with my new camera I'm afraid, so didn't wander far from the banking. Respect to yer hubby though - flying the Ducati flag.

ATB

Ray 02-Jul-2004 14:03

Shona/weagi,

racing again at croft on 10/11 July?

Ray

weagi 03-Jul-2004 22:15

Weeveetwin,

Like the picture, it seems you've got your camera working just fine. Whereabouts were you standing when you took the picture - was it on the way into the complex?

Weagi:sing:

weagi 03-Jul-2004 22:17

Ray,

Didn't know there was racing at Croft on 10/11th July. Which club is it with?

The next time I'm out at Croft is in October.

:puzzled: Weagi

weeveetwin 04-Jul-2004 13:43

Hi Weagi

I'm not too familiar with Croft circuit, but I think you're right. I was where most of the spectators seem to stand (the last right-hander before the start/finish straight). The picture was much larger though (27" x 22") before I cropped the background. Pity I've since deleted the original - I could have done you a decent poster. (I've a very large printer!)

ATB

Ray 05-Jul-2004 11:06

Weagi,

The club is Derby Phoenix.

If you have a look at www.croftcurcuit.co.uk they usually list the race dates including club racing and the organising club,

Regards,

Ray