Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Jerez track day anyone? (/showthread.php?t=79352)

TONIO 07-May-2009 22:45

Jerez track day anyone?

I'm off to sunny Jerez next week for a 3 day track day sesh, any of you lot booked on the same gig?
How likely is a sub 2 minute lap on my moped? ...consdering 125 GP boys are doing 1:48's

WeeJohnyB 08-May-2009 12:42

Sub 2 mins is reserved for the very top end of a UK trackday fast group. Not easy to get to, but easier if you have a 1000cc moped with no brakes. 1.48 on a 125 is mind boggling

Have fun

WeeJohnyB

TONIO 09-May-2009 01:00

Yeah thanks Johnny, I'll be using slicks for the first time so when, and if I get on with them, that will be the key. It's only my 2nd ever track sesh so it's looking very doubtful. I'll post the my efforts when I return

TONIO 26-May-2009 19:20

Just got back from Spain and can't wait to go again next year, it's was better than I ever imagined... as for my aspirations of getting under 2 mins.. well I got tantalisingly close.. 2:00.7 on that was on the last day. I'll be back next year and will do a 1:55 I'm confident.

Monty 27-May-2009 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by TONIO
Just got back from Spain and can't wait to go again next year, it's was better than I ever imagined... as for my aspirations of getting under 2 mins.. well I got tantalisingly close.. 2:00.7 on that was on the last day. I'll be back next year and will do a 1:55 I'm confident.

Well done Tonio, maybe I will be able to join you next year.

Question: What are you doing in Bath?-I thought you lived in London??

John

TONIO 01-Jun-2009 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty
Well done Tonio, maybe I will be able to join you next year.

Question: What are you doing in Bath?-I thought you lived in London??

John

Hi John,
I can't recommend it enough. Focused Events were the organisers and I'll certainly be doing it again.
As for living in London.. I believe there are two Tonio's in DSC, me, most certainly being the less famous of the two

Tony

bradders 01-Jun-2009 20:36

not of the french variety then ;)