Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   General Motorcycles only (/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Mez Porting - just seen Ducati machining services (/showthread.php?t=5486)

Iconic944ss 24-Feb-2004 21:17

Mez Porting - just seen Ducati machining services

After posting my thread on twin plugging an older 'SS' bike, I thought I'd look up the guy who twin plugged and gas flowed a BWM twin that I had years ago.

His site is full of all sorts of bits and bobs including some Duke heads and barrels for sale as well.

I was quite surprised that he offers all sorts of head work for modern Dukes as well.

I have no other connection, other than a happy previous customer and cannot vouch for any Ducati work (but hey! he has done work for Baines racing before!!)

Mez Porting

Good Luck - Frank

rcgbob44 24-Feb-2004 21:54

Iconic

Mez have been around for a long time, I will probably have to get him to install hardended! valve seat to my jota as leaded four star fuel is bloody expensive and all the p[laces that sell it are becomming fewer and fewer.:(

Iconic944ss 24-Feb-2004 22:07

Yep,

If I ever decide to get any head work done on my SS - I'll be knocking on their mail server first :lol:

Frank

skidlids 25-Feb-2004 00:13

Hi Frank I posted contact details for Mez Porting some time last year.
He use to do the work on the heads on my friend Mario's (Maz) 906 Paso that he use to win the Twins Drag racing class on a few years back.
Excellent work at very reasonable prices.