Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Man of the Meeting (/showthread.php?t=100242)

Ghost 25-Apr-2012 23:01

Man of the Meeting

I know Andy was awarded Man of the Meeting, but...... he did nothing different to Chris Clarke. He won all of his races and blitzed the old lap record.

I think it should have been shared somehow. JMHO. :)

skidlids 25-Apr-2012 23:09

Well Chris had Man of the Meeting at Brands and I think its harder for Andy to get 3 class wins than it is for Chris

SeeleyG50 26-Apr-2012 00:15

Nah, it were easy for AC cos Awesome, Dallas, PP, the Scots Frog, me, etc; we weren't really trying :roll:

Seriously (not):

Person of the Meeting - Class A
Person of the Meeting - Class B
Ginger Scotsman of the Meeting - No Class
Over 51 year old of the Meeting :lol:

We've had two fantastic weekends of racing so far. It's shaping up to be an awesome (sorry Mat) season. I've seen a lot of smiles on a lot of faces, which is what it's all about. Awards & trophies are just a pleasant distraction IMO.

Can't do the next two rounds (bike tour for a month) so see you at Cadwell, where I will strive not to be Old Woman of the Meeting!

Ghost 26-Apr-2012 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeleyG50
Nah, it were easy for AC cos Awesome, Dallas, PP, the Scots Frog, me, etc; we weren't really trying :roll:

Seriously (not):

Person of the Meeting - Class A
Person of the Meeting - Class B
Ginger Scotsman of the Meeting - No Class
WAY Over 51 year old of the Meeting :lol:

We've had two fantastic weekends of racing so far. It's shaping up to be an awesome (sorry Mat) season. I've seen a lot of smiles on a lot of faces, which is what it's all about. Awards & trophies are just a pleasant distraction IMO.

Can't do the next two rounds (bike tour for a month) so see you at Cadwell, where I will strive not to be Old Woman of the Meeting!

That'll be me then. :D

bradders 26-Apr-2012 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeleyG50

take the scots frog with you and I may have a shot at top 5....

Gbyte666 26-Apr-2012 12:17

Lol 1C Leppar award.

Craig

SeeleyG50 26-Apr-2012 14:59

He is coming with me mate..........just don't keep improving too much while we're away.

bradders 26-Apr-2012 17:48

need a faster bike first...same old excuse ;)

paynep 26-Apr-2012 20:15

How about a Muppet of the Meeting award?

Things like out lap crashes, startline wheelies, drinking tea while grid is forming up, fixing exhaust can together with plastic screws.........oh the list is endless!

And don't forget the Golden Tank will need a new owner at the end of the year. (anyone know where it is now?)

Ghost 26-Apr-2012 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by paynep
How about a Muppet of the Meeting award?

Things like out lap crashes, startline wheelies, drinking tea while grid is forming up, fixing exhaust can together with plastic screws.........oh the list is endless!

And don't forget the Golden Tank will need a new owner at the end of the year. (anyone know where it is now?)

Bradders has sprayed it, as its lighter than his. :lol: