Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Hants Ducati Dealer W M Snell will be holding an open day on Sunday 4th July (/showthread.php?t=7983)

Triple Nine 04-Jun-2004 20:11

Hants Ducati Dealer W M Snell will be holding an open day on Sunday 4th July

Hants Ducati Dealer W M Snell will be holding an open day on Sunday 4th July

Ducati & Shell are supporting the event and a number of demo bikes will be available. Carl, our technician will
also be available should anyone wish to discuss the set-up and tuning of their particular machine.

Demos must be booked in advance and full current motorcycle licence, with passport will be required.

W M Snell
Station Road
Alton
Hampshire
GU34 2PZ

Tel 01420 84480
Fax 01420 89622

AK 04-Jun-2004 20:24

Bother - they seem to have brought it forwards earlier this year - & now it clashes with the Italian day at Sammy Millers:(

C

Triple Nine 04-Jun-2004 21:42

Double bother, cos I'll be there promoting the club,:( oh and test riding the S4R:sing:

everton 05-Jun-2004 01:07

Where's Sammy Millers?????

AK 05-Jun-2004 09:33

Sammy Millers is in the New Forest, David - quite a nice ride down there.

Roy - what about taking an early test ride, and then pootling on down there? Think there was about 25+ of us left Alton Station car park last year

C

psychlist 05-Jun-2004 09:45

Quote:

Originally posted by CK and AK
Bother - they seem to have brought it forwards earlier this year - & now it clashes with the Italian day at Sammy Millers:(

C

Hope I can get fit in time? :sniff:

everton 05-Jun-2004 11:27

Looks like another chance for a big meet that day then!!

I'll see Karl tomorrow and see what he thinks but I'd certainly be up for a bimble down to Snells and then into the New Forest.

Roy..................do you think you could clear the A339 of those pesky ambushing injuns for us this time :lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by everton]

Triple Nine 05-Jun-2004 20:03

Quote:

Sammy Millers is in the New Forest, David - quite a nice ride down there.

Roy - what about taking an early test ride, and then pootling on down there? Think there was about 25+ of us left Alton Station car park last year

C

If someone offers to promote the club for the day I'd love to, as Pete and I have done it for the last 4 years, any takers?:(

Triple Nine 05-Jun-2004 20:06

Quote:

Originally posted by everton

Roy..................do you think you could clear the A339 of those pesky ambushing injuns for us this time :lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by everton]

I pop down to the local nick and ask the inspector for you:lol:

psychlist 05-Jun-2004 20:21

Quote:

Originally posted by Triple Nine
Quote:

Sammy Millers is in the New Forest, David - quite a nice ride down there. C

If someone offers to promote the club for the day I'd love to, as Pete and I have done it for the last 4 years, any takers?:(

Doubt I'd have the stamina for an all dayer Roy or I would. I'd like to see if we could get as big a group rattling the shop windows as I led through Lyndhurst on the way to Sammy Millers last year too, but I doubt I'll manage that either! Not much use to anyone at the moment, sorry mate :sniff: