Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   A wonderful weekend (/showthread.php?t=17058)

Tonio600 02-May-2005 12:27

A wonderful weekend

Now I am a racer. A slow racer but I've got a full season to improve this. I think I will save money for some CSS stuff if the old man doesn't want to help me ;)

That was the best weekend I spent since I live in England. Thanks very much to everybody who helped to make this happen (you DSC members who helped us not to be too cold in the nights, you DSC members who spent lot of time on my bike, you DSC members who were kind enough to listen to my crap English, and you my Julie to be there and to think I am the best racer in the world).

Less than 5 weeks before CC... Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh :D:D:D

ericthered40 02-May-2005 13:42

you are the best racer just not the winner yet any one on that grid is the best racer IMHO ;)

TP 02-May-2005 13:46

Quote:

Originally posted by Tonio600
Now I am a racer. A slow racer but I've got a full season to improve this. I think I will save money for some CSS stuff if the old man doesn't want to help me ;)

That was the best weekend I spent since I live in England. Thanks very much to everybody who helped to make this happen (you DSC members who helped us not to be too cold in the nights, you DSC members who spent lot of time on my bike, you DSC members who were kind enough to listen to my crap English, and you my Julie to be there and to think I am the best racer in the world).

Less than 5 weeks before CC... Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh :D:D:D

It was good to have a chat at the curry house on friday night. You are absolutely right in that it was a great weekend - probably my best in England as well.

I'm glad other people enjoyed it as much as me.

Tonio600 02-May-2005 14:33

Quote:

It was good to have a chat at the curry house on friday night. You are absolutely right in that it was a great weekend

Don't forget to let me know next time you follow CSS stuff, I might come with you because the result is impressive ;)
Congratulations TP...

the old man 02-May-2005 20:34

Tonio. I didn't say I wouldn't help. In fact my secret is simple, a curry at least four times a week and total celibacy (somehow the curry helps with this!). You need to discuss this with Julie!!!!

Dibble 02-May-2005 21:15

Tonio, be proud, you did well mate.

Tonio600 02-May-2005 21:37

Quote:

Message original : DIBBLE
Tonio, be proud, you did well mate.

Thanks Dibble.
About 15 people did better, so my goal for the season is to reduce this number to 9...