Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   DOC Kits - Want to collect at Brands Hatch Trackday? (/showthread.php?t=238414)

antonye 18-Aug-2013 18:37

DOC Kits - Want to collect at Brands Hatch Trackday?

As I have 9 boxes of DOC Kits to plough through, I am going to do the following to save a bit of postage:

1. If you are attending the DOC trackday on 27th August at Brands, let me know and I will bring your kit to the trackday for you to collect
2. DD'ers will receive theirs at the Brands Hatch (7/8 Sept) or Mallory Park (5/6 Oct) rounds
3. Anyone else will get theirs posted out asap.

If you want to collect it at the trackday you MUST let me know as I'm not taking 9 boxes along to Brands just in case you happen to be there!! If you don't tell me you won't get it at the trackday and will have to wait ;)

So please reply to this thread if you want to collect at Brands.

Thanks!

banger san 19-Aug-2013 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
As I have 9 boxes of DOC Kits to plough through, I am going to do the following to save a bit of postage:

1. If you are attending the DOC trackday on 27th August at Brands, let me know and I will bring your kit to the trackday for you to collect
2. DD'ers will receive theirs at the Brands Hatch (7/8 Sept) or Mallory Park (5/6 Oct) rounds
3. Anyone else will get theirs posted out asap.

Hi, I'm at Brands on the 27th & 7/8th so what ever is easiest.

Andy

antonye 19-Aug-2013 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by banger san
Hi, I'm at Brands on the 27th & 7/8th so what ever is easiest.

Andy

I will put your DOC kit in the van so you can collect at the trackday on the 27th.

DavidinHampshire 22-Aug-2013 08:59

Hi folks

Just got my 620 desmo track bike, had a fab day out at Donington and will be at Brands for the DSC track day. Look out for the red ducati - you can't miss it.

But the question is, what's a DOC box and do I qualify? Answers on the back of a used fiver to the usual address please.

DiH

antonye 22-Aug-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidinHampshire
But the question is, what's a DOC box and do I qualify?

The details are here:
http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...d.php?t=186355

There should be another round of kits shipped later this year, so it's still worth signing up, and it means you're done for next year too :)

See you at Brands - look for the 748 #111 and the "DuBati"

DavidinHampshire 22-Aug-2013 15:45

Reference the 'T shirts at Brands Hatch giveaway', Can I put my name down for two please? One for me (XXXL) and one for the wife, the biggest you've got which I believe is a XXL but in ladies parlance, a small. I think it's a bit bigger than 'a small' but what do I know?

Cheers all

DiH

antonye 22-Aug-2013 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidinHampshire
Reference the 'T shirts at Brands Hatch giveaway', Can I put my name down for two please?

You will need to sign up via the Ducati website to get your kit - they are all individual for each person as they include a membership card - and unfortunately only one t-shirt per kit!

Every few months Ducati will ship kits to me and I will then distribute, so unfortunately you've missed the latest shipment and will have to wait for the next one.

hawkati 22-Aug-2013 17:56

hiya - somehow i've previously missed this, and evil work prevents me popping to Brands....i could collect if you're not the far side of the moon, otherwise happy to pay postage....cheers, jamess

antonye 23-Aug-2013 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkati
hiya - somehow i've previously missed this, and evil work prevents me popping to Brands....i could collect if you're not the far side of the moon, otherwise happy to pay postage....cheers, jamess

No worries James - any kits no distributed at the trackday or through the Desmo Due rounds will get posted to members.

antonye 23-Aug-2013 16:01

Anyone else want their kit taking to Brands for the trackday next week?