Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   851 / 888 (/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Wot a great freebie..! (/showthread.php?t=21837)

weeveetwin 14-Sep-2005 22:06

Wot a great freebie..!

I went to buy a pair of leather jeans off a guy advertising in my neighbourhood. Whilst there, I went into his garage to see his bikes. He wasn't a Ducati fan, instead he had a Suzuki Hayabusa parked up - along with an old CBX1000.

However, on his garage wall he had a poster of an 851! When I told him of my passion for Dukes, he gave me the poster for free! Wahey! What are the chances of that happening..?

It's on canvas, and over six feet long! Take a look.

domski 14-Sep-2005 22:09

Bloody hell - you lucky so and so!!

That's truely phat :cool:

Redsps 14-Sep-2005 22:12

you are a jammy git, mate.
Looks really nice, would go better on my office wall though;);)
I never seen that pic before on canvas or paper, any other info regarding it source etc.

I'm very , very , very jelous now.

ps can you colour photo copy it by any chance :puzzled:

Ta

Nattyboy 14-Sep-2005 22:14

JEALOUS !!!

Wanna swap for one of my new 851/888 bits to stash away..??!!

Nat

ericthered40 14-Sep-2005 22:16

very nice :cool:

weeveetwin 15-Sep-2005 00:48

The guy who gave it to me knows very little about its origins. Got it from a mate, who had a mate, at a printing company somewhere. That's about it! He's not even into Ducatis.

I've never seen the pic. before either Robin. Sounds like some kind of 'one-off'. Dunno how I could copy it though - it's massive. Too big for my printer/scanner that's for sure!

Sorry Nat, it's goin' in a (big!) frame as soon as... Will look good on the wall in my living room, methinks. Still can't believe I chanced upon it like that. 'Serendipity' eh?

Steve

Nattyboy 15-Sep-2005 00:49

Your not my friend anymore then...:lol:

Will look cool on the wall mate !

Nat

Crunchy 15-Sep-2005 09:26

You Lacky Baarsted, He must of thought the sun shines owt of your new leather jeans clad ar*s:D