Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Lap-by-lap times from cadwell (/showthread.php?t=17063)

NBs996 02-May-2005 13:54

Lap-by-lap times from cadwell

All results from all races this weekend.
Broken down with lap-by-lap times too.

Via this link, it'sa 706kb pdf file and the DD timings start on page 160

http://www.theresults.co.uk/new_era_...05_results.pdf

[Edited on 2-5-2005 by NBs996]

chicken 02-May-2005 14:36

2 questions;

how did Chris wheelie onto TP when he started one place ahead?

how did Tonio do a 2:07.5 qualifying lap:lol:

NBs996 02-May-2005 14:43

Chris veered off to the left and took out TP who was coming past.

Tonio did a 2:07.5 lap because his bike stopped breathing at Barn, but he got it going again... I was there, sitting on the tyre wall :(

Rattler 02-May-2005 14:54

Luv those stats!!!

TP 02-May-2005 14:58

Quote:

Originally posted by chicken
2 questions;

how did Chris wheelie onto TP when he started one place ahead?

He was one place ahead of me, I was 8th and he was 7th, which means that he was about 1m to my right and about 1 and a half feet in front of me.

I'll post my report shortly so you can see what happened from inside my lid.

the old man 02-May-2005 16:31

Has anyone compared the Hornet / GP250 times with DD? Blimey! not bad for an old two valve, air cooled twin eh.

Jools 02-May-2005 16:52

Quote:

Originally posted by the old man
Has anyone compared the Hornet / GP250 times with DD? Blimey! not bad for an old two valve, air cooled twin eh.

Not bad at all mate, and the fastest DesmoDue lap was only about 7 seconds off the pace of the SoT boys with what? 3 times more power?

Tonio600 02-May-2005 18:35

Quote:

I think it's when TP just sent me in the grass, in hairpin. What a wonderful moment (for me only), from hairpin to Barn in the grass, just thinking "don't touch the brakes, don't touch the brakes...". Then I met Nick and some others and went back on the track. And in the same lap before this, I think I went straight away in the 180, so 2:07.5 for all this is a very good time, isn't it ?

stinkyracing 02-May-2005 19:56

Hullo, had a great weekend, neeed to get our bike sorted, all we have done so far is race fairings, an airbox mod ( Cut the top off) and fitted a system.
First thing we need to do is sort out our clutch, then gear for the circuit accordingly. Next up I think will be a full engine strip, check and re-build.

If our budget allows I might see if we can modify the way our suspenders work!

I wont be racing the P&H bike at Castle Coombe, that honour goes to my team mate Marcus Blackburn.

I am going on a diet & a hefty training regime. BLOATER!

Thanks to everyone who offered me encouragement, you know who you are and a very big thank you to Geoff Spencer, very wise words mate!

See you all soon

JP :devil:

TP 02-May-2005 19:56

Quote:

Originally posted by Tonio600
I think it's when TP just sent me in the grass, in hairpin. What a wonderful moment (for me only), from hairpin to Barn in the grass, just thinking "don't touch the brakes, don't touch the brakes...". Then I met Nick and some others and went back on the track. And in the same lap before this, I think I went straight away in the 180, so 2:07.5 for all this is a very good time, isn't it ?

Really?? Sorry Tonio, I didn't even know :puzzled:

I really don't recall passing anyone that closely that I put them offline all weekend?

I'm really sorry!