Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   HELP (/showthread.php?t=21040)

Tonio600 22-Aug-2005 00:48

HELP

Anyone going to tomorrow track evening at Brands could lend me some old helmet and pair of gloves? I'm so ashamed I won't tell you what happened to mine...

I need as well to find a new wheel for the trailer but it's another story... I do hope to reach Brands tomorrow... :(

Rattler 22-Aug-2005 00:53

I've certainly got some gloves I can lend you.

Tim

TP 22-Aug-2005 00:56

Quote:

Originally posted by Tonio600
Anyone going to tomorrow track evening at Brands could lend me some old helmet and pair of gloves? I'm so ashamed I won't tell you what happened to mine...

I need as well to find a new wheel for the trailer but it's another story... I do hope to reach Brands tomorrow... :(

I'll bring both my helmets and you're welcome to borrow one.

Tonio600 22-Aug-2005 00:58

cheers guys, just to sort the trailer out now.

AK 22-Aug-2005 09:39

I'll stick mine in too, so you have a good selection to try for size Tonio:)

Andy#99 22-Aug-2005 10:38

[quote][i] I'm so ashamed I won't tell you what happened to mine...

Oh do on Tonio....tell us.....we won't laugh, honest :lol:

Andy #99

Mark 22-Aug-2005 11:12

What size Tonio? We've a spare OGK (Blue/White/Black) helmet at home, i think it's a medium. If you want it (to keep) then you're welcome to it.

Stepson decided he wanted a black AGV, seeing he has a black ped. Not been crashed, and I believe it has the acu star on it, was only used for 6 months.

Tonio600 22-Aug-2005 11:33

I don't know my size Flanks, something like 56 I think but it may be a French size... But I would be more than happy to find a cheap used helmet to buy. Will you be there at Brands?

Lol Andy... Actually I was so upset regarding my last race weekend, that I didn't unpack the bag in which I put helmet and gloves after the races. And of course they were all wet... What a surprise yesterday to find yeast (a lot of yeast...) in my helmet and gloves :(:(:(:(:(

Gloves are already with the rubbish (anyway they were not happy after all my crashes) and I tried to wash the helmet yesterday night. Let's see if it can be used again... not sure.

BLOODY RAIN :D

Tonio600 22-Aug-2005 11:46

I meant mildew, everybody understood :D

Scooter916 22-Aug-2005 11:51

Tonio
If you are struggling drop us a line I have told kirsty that you may call, We are doing last years Nitro helmets at much much cheapness and will sort you out.
Glyn