Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbyte666
Lol, to be fair he is probally asking as he wants to help with some graphics, maybe a logo idea ?

Craig

No, Steve wants a copy because he's still convinced that the logo we are using is the version of the logo that he did for the Club and although it was done as a "good-will gesture", he has now decided that he doesn't want us to use it - even though we're not using it because he never sent it to me so I don't have a copy of it anyway!

To be fair, it was a great idea to replace the B&W version of the desmo-head with a high-res colour version and I've done the same using this photo for all our small images (like the one in the bar at the top of the red-theme pages on the site) and have also recreated a large version of the logo for use with the Carluccios Italian Day poster, and although I have sent copies of these to Steve to show they are different, he's still convinced we're using the logo he tidied up and gave us but now no longer wants us to use for whatever reason.

But as per the thread about the logo in the DSC area, this logo is changing and we have a professional graphic designer (desmondo!) helping us to come up with some ideas for new ones.

However, it has reminded me that I need to update the logo on the front page of Pronto as it is using the old one (as per the pic on the page about Pronto) so it's not all bad

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!