| » June 2019 |
|M ||T ||W ||T ||F ||S ||S |
|27||28||29||30||31|| 1 || 2 |
| 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 |
| 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 |
| 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 |
| 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 |
| Upcoming Events |
| No events scheduled in |
the next 32 days.
| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Ducati at Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with the prototype Streetfighter V4 |
| Jun 14, 2019 - 10:10 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 13 June 2019
Ducati at the Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with the prototype of the Streetfighter V4
• The Bologna-based Company makes Streetfighter V4’s arrival in 2020 official
• The PPIHC race track in Colorado (United States) chosen as the proving ground for the new Ducati Streetfighter model
• Carlin Dunne, who won the 2018 edition of the race, will be riding the prototype
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 13 June 2019 - Ducati is preparing for the Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb; in this edition, which will start on June 30th, Carlin...
| Double disappointment for Aruba.it Racing in Race 2 at Jerez de la Frontera |
| Jun 11, 2019 - 10:12 PM |
World Superbike | Round 06 - Jerez | Saturday 8 June 2019
Double disappointment for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team in Race 2 at Jerez de la Frontera with crashes for Álvaro Bautista and Chaz Davies. The Spanish rider takes his 13th win of the season in the Superpole Race
After another dominating victory by Álvaro Bautista in the morning’s Superpole Race, both riders of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team were forced to retire after crashes during Race 2 of the Spanish Round at the Jerez circuit.
After crossing the line in the lead at the end of the opening lap, the 34-year-old Spanish rider immediately crashed out on his entry into Turn 1. Bautista returned to the pits and then joined again after seven...
| Bautista scores his twelfth win of the season in Spain |
| Jun 11, 2019 - 10:09 PM |
World Superbike | Round 06 - Jerez | Saturday 8 June 2019
Álvaro Bautista (Aruba.it Racing - Ducati) scores his twelfth win of the season in Race 1 at the Jerez de la Frontera circuit in Andalusia. Chaz Davies, in difficulty again, takes the flag in seventh place
Spanish rider Álvaro Bautista powered to his twelfth win of the season at the Jerez de la Frontera circuit with a dominating performance in Race 1 of the Spanish World Superbike Round held today. Starting from the front row alongside poleman Rea (Kawasaki), the 34-year-old from Talavera de la Reina immediately set his own pace, taking control of the race on the opening lap and crossing the line with a comfortable gap of 7 seconds over Van der Mark...
| Ducati and IAAD team up for the first “Ducati Design Experience” summer class |
| Jun 11, 2019 - 10:05 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 6 June 2019
Ducati and IAAD team up for the first “Ducati Design Experience” summer class
• Ducati Design Experience” will be a 12-day full immersion course into the Ducati world
• The first edition of the summer class will be held on 15-26 July, alternating lessons and workshops at IAAD’s head office in Bologna and at Ducati’s factory in Borgo Panigale
• Enrolments to this course entirely taught in English will be open until 20 June
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 06 June 2019 – Ducati and IAAD (Italian University for Design) present the first edition of ”Ducati...
| Superb win by Danilo Petrucci at the Italian Grand Prix, Ducati reigns at Mugello |
| Jun 11, 2019 - 10:00 PM |
MotoGP | Round 06 – Mugello | Sunday 2 June 2019
Superb win by Danilo Petrucci at the Italian Grand Prix, Ducati reigns at Mugello for the third year in a row; Andrea Dovizioso (3rd) also on the podium. Michele Pirro in 7th
The Mission Winnow Ducati team enjoyed a Sunday to remember at the Mugello Circuit with Danilo Petrucci claiming the win at the Italian Grand Prix – his maiden victory in MotoGP – in a sprint finish to the line ahead of his teammate Andrea Dovizioso, third under the checkered flag, only three tenths of a second behind. For Ducati, this is the third win in a row at its home GP after those claimed by Dovizioso and Lorenzo in 2017 and 2018 respectively, an extraordinary result celebrated also...
| Ducati inaugurates the temporary “Anatomy of Speed” exhibition |
| May 29, 2019 - 10:19 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 29 May 2019
Ducati inaugurates the temporary “Anatomy of Speed” exhibition
• Exclusive exhibition dedicated to Ducati MotoGP aerodynamics to be held at the Museum in Borgo Panigale from 20 May to 8 October
• Claudio Domenicali (Ducati CEO) and Luigi Dall’Igna (General Manager of Ducati Corse) inaugurated the exhibition on the eve of the Italian GP in Mugello, together with official Mission Winnow Ducati team riders Andrea Dovizioso, Danilo Petrucci and Michele Pirro
• “Aerodynamics makes our bikes magic” said Claudio Domenicali during the...
| 55,000 miles on his Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled, across 35 countries in 381 days |
| May 29, 2019 - 10:12 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Thursday 23 May 2019
55,000 miles on his Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled, across 35 countries in 381 days
• After having ridden 55,000 miles (88,000 km) solo on his Desert Sled, Henry Crew will be present with Ducati Scrambler at 'Bike Shed London 2019' from 24 to 26 May
• The young British rider crossed 35 countries in 381 days, establishing a new world record
• Also on display at the London event, a selection of the Ducati Scrambler 2019 range, as well as two special editions
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, Italy / London, United Kingdom, 23 May 2019- Henry Crew, the young 23 year-old man who set off a...
| New Ducati MIG-RR E-MTB now available for test rides at Ducati dealerships |
| May 08, 2019 - 9:32 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 2 May 2019
New Ducati MIG-RR E-MTB now available for test rides at Ducati dealerships
• The new Ducati MIG-RR is now available for test rides at 136 Ducati dealerships across Europe
• The dedicated website lists the dealerships where you can see the new Ducati E-MTB and put it through its paces
• The result of close collaboration between Ducati and Thok Ebikes, the Ducati MIG-RR is a high-tech E-MTB that meets the needs of even the most expert riders
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 2 May 2019 – The new Ducati MIG-RR, the E-MTB presented by the Bologna-based bike...
| Aruba.it strengthens commitment with Ducati by becoming MotoGP partner |
| May 08, 2019 - 9:26 AM |
MotoGP | Friday 26 April 2019
Not only Superbike: Aruba.it strengthens commitment with Ducati by becoming partner of the factory team in 2019 MotoGP
• The company’s investments continue in the world of bike racing, representing Italian excellence in innovation and technical research on a global level
Aruba S.p.A. (www.aruba.it), global leader in data centre, cloud, web hosting, e-mail, PEC and domain registration services, is joining up with the Mission Winnow Ducati team as Official Partner in the 2019 MotoGP World Championship that heads to Jerez de la Frontera in Spain on May 5th for the fourth round of the season, the Spanish Grand Prix.
The logo Aruba.it, which is...
| Two more wins at Assen for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati rider, Álvaro Bautista |
| Apr 15, 2019 - 5:35 PM |
Two more wins at Assen for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati rider, Álvaro Bautista, who equals Rea’s record of eleven victories in a row. Chaz Davies seventh and fifth in the two races
Today was another memorable day for the championship leader Álvaro Bautista (Aruba.it Racing - Ducati), who added another two victories to his start-of-season winning streak. With success in both races, the 34-year-old from Talavera de la Reina took his number of wins to eleven, equalling Jonathan Rea’s record set in the second half of last season.
While in the first race Bautista, who started from pole, took control right from the start, powering away to win over the Kawasaki rider with a margin of 3 seconds, in Race 2 he had to fight...
| Custom Rumble: the international contest for Ducati Scrambler specials is back |
| Apr 09, 2019 - 5:54 PM |
Custom Rumble: the international contest for Ducati Scrambler specials is back
• Registration is open for the competition for the best customised Ducati Scrambler
• Plenty of potential for creativity and personalisation with five different categories
• Vote on Scramblerducati.com - the prize-giving for the winning bike will take place in May 2020
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 8 April 2019 – Custom Rumble, the two-yearly competition for the best customised Ducati Scrambler, is back. The second edition, which culminated in the final prize-giving at World Ducati Week 2018, involved...
| A refreshed fourth edition of Ducati Scrambler Days of Joy begins |
| Mar 31, 2019 - 9:57 PM |
A refreshed fourth edition of Ducati Scrambler Days of Joy begins
• The Scrambler Land of Joy is back, with four events from April to September
• New for 2019: Scrambler Experiences, one and two-day tours in Romagna and Tuscany on the roads of the Eroica®
• Flat Track and Off Road schools, basic riding courses, barbecues and the outdoor life at Vairano Country House, in the Pavia area just outside Milan
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 15 March 2019 – The Days of Joy are back for a fourth edition, offering a series of events - riding courses, outdoor activities and pure relaxation - just perfect for...
| Great new courses and experiences from Ducati Riding Academy |
| Mar 15, 2019 - 12:11 AM |
Great new courses and experiences from Ducati Riding Academy
• DRE Road Academy is a new format suitable for riders of every skill level
• Enrolment also open for the firmly established DRE Racetrack and DRE Enduro courses
• Not-to-be-missed travel experiences offer the chance to tour on your favourite Ducati
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 11 March 2019 – Enrolment has reopened at the Ducati Riding Academy. Providing courses and experiences since 2003, the Academy has let more than 10,000 motorcyclists from all over the world hone their riding skills on a Ducati.
The big change for...
| » Online Users: 92 |
|0 members and 92 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 10517, 26-May-2019 at 03:15 AM. || || |