| » July 2019 |
|M ||T ||W ||T ||F ||S ||S |
| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 |
| 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 |
| 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 |
| 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 |
| 29 || 30 || 31 ||1||2||3||4 |
| Upcoming Events |
| No events scheduled in |
the next 32 days.
| || |
| » Ducati Sporting Club UK |
Scott Redding flying on the BeWiser Panigale V4R at Thruxton!
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Buying a Panigale V4 now covers more! |
| Jul 08, 2019 - 1:21 PM |
Ducati | Monday 8 July 2019
Buying a Panigale V4 now covers more!
Buy a new Ducati Panigale V4, V4 S or V4 S Corse between now and 30 September 2019 you will receive a Ducati Corse C4 Race Suit worth £1,149.00, absolutely free of charge*.
Order your dream Ducati and get suited up for the perfect ride.
Contact your local Ducati dealership for more details and book your test ride.
(Terms and Conditions apply, see web site for details)
| World Superbike at Donington: Bautista salvages a tough weekend for Aruba.it Team |
| Jul 08, 2019 - 1:19 PM |
World Superbike | Round 8 - Donington Park | Sunday 7 July 2019
World Superbike at Donington: Álvaro Bautista salvages a tough weekend for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team with a fourth place and a Race 2 podium, Chaz Davies seventh and ninth in today’s two races
The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team suffered one of its toughest weekends since the start of the season at the Donington Park circuit in the eighth round of the Superbike World Championship.
After Álvaro Bautista’s crash in yesterday’s first race, the 34-year-old from Talavera de la Reina tried to limit the damage against Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki) - winner of the three races this weekend and new championship leader. Both in the Superpole Race this...
| German Grand Prix: strong comeback by Petrucci and Dovizioso, 4th and 5th at finish |
| Jul 08, 2019 - 1:16 PM |
MotoGP | Round 09 – Sachsenring | Sunday 7 July 2019
German Grand Prix: strong comeback by Danilo Petrucci and Andrea Dovizioso respectively fourth and fifth on the finish line
The Ducati Team took it back to the track today at Sachsenring for the German Grand Prix. After a semi-wet warm-up session due to scattered rain showers overnight and early in the morning, the race was held in completely dry conditions with temperatures around 20 degrees in the atmosphere and 30 on the tarmac. Starting from 12th and 13th position respectively after a difficult qualifying session, Danilo Petrucci and Andrea Dovizioso made a strong comeback to finish in fourth and fifth position respectively.
Thanks to a strong...
| World Superbike Donington: Bautista crashes out, Davies tenth in Race 1 |
| Jul 08, 2019 - 1:12 PM |
World Superbike | Round 8 - Donington Park | Saturday 6 July 2019
World Superbike at Donington: Álvaro Bautista crashes out and Chaz Davies finishes in tenth place in Race 1
Both Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team riders were unable to obtain the results they had hoped for today in Race 1 of the UK Round of the Superbike World Championship at the Donington circuit. After Friday’s hot summer weather, today the temperature dropped considerably and the riders - in the morning’s Superpole session but above all in Race 1 in the afternoon - encountered a wet surface and at times heavy rain which made the track particularly treacherous.
The man who paid the worst consequences was Álvaro Bautista who, after...
| GoFundMe Fundraising Page Created in Honor of Carlin Dunne |
| Jul 08, 2019 - 1:09 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 3 July 2019
GoFundMe Fundraising Page Created in Honor of Carlin Dunne
Ducati North America and Pikes Peak International Hill Climb create GoFundMe account to support mother of Carlin Dunne following his passing
Mountain View, Calif., Wednesday July 3, 2019 – Following the tragic death of the Spider Grips Ducati motorcycle rider on June 30, 2019 while racing at The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, Ducati North America and The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb have created a GoFundMe online fundraising account to support Carlin’s mother, Romie, during this difficult time. His loss is felt throughout the international...
| The Ducati Team and Danilo Petrucci together on track also in 2020 |
| Jul 08, 2019 - 1:01 PM |
MotoGP | Thursday 4 July 2019
The Ducati Team and Danilo Petrucci together on track also in 2020
The Ducati Team is pleased to announce to have finalized an agreement with Danilo Petrucci for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship. The Italian rider will once again pair with Andrea Dovizioso onboard the factory Desmosedici GP.
Petrucci, 28, made his debut this year with the factory team after four seasons onboard the Ducati fielded by the Pramac Racing Team and has immediately shown great chemistry with the squad, progressively improving his competitiveness to conquer three podiums – including a fantastic win at Mugello in front of the home crowd – in the eight rounds held thus far. The Italian currently...
| Tragic accident at Pikes Peak |
| Jul 01, 2019 - 4:00 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 6 June 2019
Tragic accident at Pikes Peak
Carlin Dunne, Ducati Team Spider Grips driver falls just a few meters before the finish line, after having dominated the first three sessions of the race and ready to set the new record.
This is the official announcement from the race organizers.
Colorado Springs, Colorado (US), 30 June 2019 – The collective hearts of the Colorado Springs community and the Board of Directors of The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, along with Ducati North America, share the grief and pain of Carlin Dunne’s family, friends and fans over his untimely death.
“Throughout the 97 years that this unique...
| Ducati at Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with the prototype Streetfighter V4 |
| Jun 14, 2019 - 10:10 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 13 June 2019
Ducati at the Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with the prototype of the Streetfighter V4
• The Bologna-based Company makes Streetfighter V4’s arrival in 2020 official
• The PPIHC race track in Colorado (United States) chosen as the proving ground for the new Ducati Streetfighter model
• Carlin Dunne, who won the 2018 edition of the race, will be riding the prototype
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 13 June 2019 - Ducati is preparing for the Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb; in this edition, which will start on June 30th, Carlin...
| Ducati and IAAD team up for the first “Ducati Design Experience” summer class |
| Jun 11, 2019 - 10:05 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 6 June 2019
Ducati and IAAD team up for the first “Ducati Design Experience” summer class
• Ducati Design Experience” will be a 12-day full immersion course into the Ducati world
• The first edition of the summer class will be held on 15-26 July, alternating lessons and workshops at IAAD’s head office in Bologna and at Ducati’s factory in Borgo Panigale
• Enrolments to this course entirely taught in English will be open until 20 June
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 06 June 2019 – Ducati and IAAD (Italian University for Design) present the first edition of ”Ducati...
| Ducati inaugurates the temporary “Anatomy of Speed” exhibition |
| May 29, 2019 - 10:19 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 29 May 2019
Ducati inaugurates the temporary “Anatomy of Speed” exhibition
• Exclusive exhibition dedicated to Ducati MotoGP aerodynamics to be held at the Museum in Borgo Panigale from 20 May to 8 October
• Claudio Domenicali (Ducati CEO) and Luigi Dall’Igna (General Manager of Ducati Corse) inaugurated the exhibition on the eve of the Italian GP in Mugello, together with official Mission Winnow Ducati team riders Andrea Dovizioso, Danilo Petrucci and Michele Pirro
• “Aerodynamics makes our bikes magic” said Claudio Domenicali during the...
| 55,000 miles on his Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled, across 35 countries in 381 days |
| May 29, 2019 - 10:12 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Thursday 23 May 2019
55,000 miles on his Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled, across 35 countries in 381 days
• After having ridden 55,000 miles (88,000 km) solo on his Desert Sled, Henry Crew will be present with Ducati Scrambler at 'Bike Shed London 2019' from 24 to 26 May
• The young British rider crossed 35 countries in 381 days, establishing a new world record
• Also on display at the London event, a selection of the Ducati Scrambler 2019 range, as well as two special editions
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, Italy / London, United Kingdom, 23 May 2019- Henry Crew, the young 23 year-old man who set off a...
| New Ducati MIG-RR E-MTB now available for test rides at Ducati dealerships |
| May 08, 2019 - 9:32 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 2 May 2019
New Ducati MIG-RR E-MTB now available for test rides at Ducati dealerships
• The new Ducati MIG-RR is now available for test rides at 136 Ducati dealerships across Europe
• The dedicated website lists the dealerships where you can see the new Ducati E-MTB and put it through its paces
• The result of close collaboration between Ducati and Thok Ebikes, the Ducati MIG-RR is a high-tech E-MTB that meets the needs of even the most expert riders
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 2 May 2019 – The new Ducati MIG-RR, the E-MTB presented by the Bologna-based bike...
| Aruba.it strengthens commitment with Ducati by becoming MotoGP partner |
| May 08, 2019 - 9:26 AM |
MotoGP | Friday 26 April 2019
Not only Superbike: Aruba.it strengthens commitment with Ducati by becoming partner of the factory team in 2019 MotoGP
• The company’s investments continue in the world of bike racing, representing Italian excellence in innovation and technical research on a global level
Aruba S.p.A. (www.aruba.it), global leader in data centre, cloud, web hosting, e-mail, PEC and domain registration services, is joining up with the Mission Winnow Ducati team as Official Partner in the 2019 MotoGP World Championship that heads to Jerez de la Frontera in Spain on May 5th for the fourth round of the season, the Spanish Grand Prix.
The logo Aruba.it, which is...
| Custom Rumble: the international contest for Ducati Scrambler specials is back |
| Apr 09, 2019 - 5:54 PM |
Custom Rumble: the international contest for Ducati Scrambler specials is back
• Registration is open for the competition for the best customised Ducati Scrambler
• Plenty of potential for creativity and personalisation with five different categories
• Vote on Scramblerducati.com - the prize-giving for the winning bike will take place in May 2020
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 8 April 2019 – Custom Rumble, the two-yearly competition for the best customised Ducati Scrambler, is back. The second edition, which culminated in the final prize-giving at World Ducati Week 2018, involved...
| A refreshed fourth edition of Ducati Scrambler Days of Joy begins |
| Mar 31, 2019 - 9:57 PM |
A refreshed fourth edition of Ducati Scrambler Days of Joy begins
• The Scrambler Land of Joy is back, with four events from April to September
• New for 2019: Scrambler Experiences, one and two-day tours in Romagna and Tuscany on the roads of the Eroica®
• Flat Track and Off Road schools, basic riding courses, barbecues and the outdoor life at Vairano Country House, in the Pavia area just outside Milan
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 15 March 2019 – The Days of Joy are back for a fourth edition, offering a series of events - riding courses, outdoor activities and pure relaxation - just perfect for...
| » Online Users: 62 |
|0 members and 62 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 10517, 26-May-2019 at 03:15 AM. || || |