Old 11-Apr-2014, 12:10
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Thumbs up

All,

I've just received details from Ducati for bookings for Club members, which includes the Factory Tours, Museum Visits, WDW Tours, details on Track Session booking and all the pricing information.

I will post these details up later today and we can start booking tickets straight away. There is the option to have the tickets delivered to your home address (previously it was collection at WDW only which was a real pain!) which I would recommend but this does incur a small delivery fee.

Note that the discounted tickets can ONLY be purchased by the Club for fully paid-up members, and that you have to be registered on the Ducati.com website as being a member of the DSC. If you are not a fully paid-up but you are going to WDW, it is worth joining the Club anyway as it is cheaper to join and buy a ticket than it is to buy the full price ticket!

Membership details can be found on the Membership page.

For all those that have already requested tickets, I will drop you a PM to point you at the booking info when I post it up - so you can choose your optional factory/museum visits and tours - and we'll then book your tickets.

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!