Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Technical - Help or Info - NON Motorcycle (/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   New thread old thread , I’m looking for the paint codes for a red 2001 ST4 (/showthread.php?t=657477)

Big Seven 17-Jun-2021 09:47

New thread old thread , I’m looking for the paint codes for a red 2001 ST4

Seems this is a mine field where you have to go blindfolded ! Every forum I look at gives links that are outdated or deleted ! Does anyone know the paint codes for a red ST4 2001 ??

antonye 17-Jun-2021 10:37

1 Attachment(s)
I think this is the info you need!

Funnily enough, I was looking for something the other day and stumbled across this picture saved on my laptop, so I knew instantly where to find it when I read your post!! :D

antonye 17-Jun-2021 10:42

1 Attachment(s)
I also just checked the ST2 2001 Owner's Manual, and the paint codes are in there on page 71 - see attached.
It looks like it is the same red used across all ST models. The 2003 ST4S has the same PPG in the owner's manual.

Big Seven 17-Jun-2021 11:24

Cheers Antonye! Absolutely spot on , and there’s me looking in my Haynes (!?!?), what a dweeb ! Completely forgot about the user manual… say no more

antonye 17-Jun-2021 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Seven
Cheers Antonye! Absolutely spot on , and there’s me looking in my Haynes (!?!?), what a dweeb ! Completely forgot about the user manual… say no more

Ha! No worries. It's actually quite a rare thing for the manufacturer to supply these details anyway, so not everyone would bother looking in the manual.