| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Bagnaia storms to win in the Grand Prix of San Marino and the Riviera di Rimini to secure his second consecutive victory in MotoGP |
| Sep 20, 2021 - 11:21 AM |
MotoGP | Round 14 - San Marino GP 2021 | Sunday 19 September 2021
Pecco Bagnaia storms to win in the Grand Prix of San Marino and the Riviera di Rimini to secure his second consecutive victory in MotoGP. Miller finishes fifth and Pirro eleventh
• Enea Bastianini, third, takes his maiden MotoGP podium in front of his home crowd with the Desmosedici GP of the Esponsorama Racing Team
Just seven days after his extraordinary victory at the Aragon GP, Pecco Bagnaia once again took the top step of the podium at his home Grand Prix, held this afternoon at the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli", in front of 25'000 spectators. It was another perfect weekend for the Ducati Lenovo...
| #CatalanWorldSBK R1. What a Saturday! Redding triumphs after a stunning comeback, Rinaldi finishes on podium |
| Sep 18, 2021 - 9:42 PM |
World Superbike | 2021 | Round 9 | Spain | Barcelona | Saturday 18 September 2021
#CatalanWorldSBK R1. What a Saturday! Redding triumphs after a stunning comeback, Rinaldi finishes on podium and Bassani takes part to the sensational Ducati hat-trick
Race-1 of the Catalan Round, held in wet conditions after the rain that fell late in the morning, enters by right in the history of the Aruba.it Racing -Ducati team thanks to the amazing victory of Scott Redding and the third place of Michael Rinaldi. Axel Bassani (Motocorsa) completes the hat-trick that had been missing since Race-1 at the Assen circuit in the 2012 season.
P1 - T. Sykes (BMW) 1'40.408
P2 - T. Razgatlioglu (Yamaha)...
| The dream bike for every Ducatista: how Ducati Performance accessories are born |
| Sep 17, 2021 - 5:13 PM |
Ducati | Friday 17 September 2021
The dream bike for every Ducatista: how Ducati Performance accessories are born
• The process that leads to the creation of all Ducati Performance accessories follows the same rigorous steps that are taken in the development of a Ducati motorcycle
• Designed by the Centro Stile Ducati, the numerous accessories in the catalogue guarantee a combination of functionality and aesthetics
• On Ducati.com the online configurator is available that allows Ducatisti to choose their favourite accessories and make their bikes unique
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 17 September 2021 – Making a bike unique...
| Production of the Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary has started in Borgo Panigale |
| Sep 15, 2021 - 11:35 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 15 September 2021
Production of the Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary has started in Borgo Panigale
• The special version of the Panigale V2, created by Ducati to pay homage to the legendary career of Troy Bayliss twenty years after winning the 2001 Superbike World Championship, will be available in Ducati dealerships starting from October
• Produced in a numbered series, the bike is characterized by the celebratory livery that recalls that of the Ducati 996 R of the first World Superbike title won by the Australian rider
• Equipped with Öhlins components and embellished with details that enhance its...
| Rinaldi to continue racing aboard the Panigale V4 R of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team alongside Alvaro Bautista in the 2022 WorldSBK season |
| Aug 31, 2021 - 6:22 PM |
World Superbike | Tuesday 31 August 2021
Michael Ruben Rinaldi to continue racing aboard the Panigale V4 R of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team alongside Alvaro Bautista in the 2022 WorldSBK season
Michael Ruben Rinaldi will defend the colors of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team also in the 2022 WorldSBK season.
With the confirmation of the Italian rider, the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team defines its line-up that will also see the return of Alvaro Bautista riding the Ducati Panigale V4R in the next World Superbike Championship.
Michael Ruben Rinaldi was born in Rimini on 21st December 1995 and started racing with the minimoto when he was 7 years old, winning the Italian championship in 2006. After...
| Welcome back, Alvaro! Bautista to rejoin the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team in the 2022 WorldSBK season |
| Aug 24, 2021 - 3:17 PM |
World Superbike | Tuesday 24 August 2021
Welcome back, Alvaro! Bautista to rejoin the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team in the 2022 WorldSBK season
Alvaro Bautista will return to defend the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team colours aboard the Ducati Panigale V4 R in the 2022 WorldSBK season.
After becoming World Champion in the 125cc class in 2006 with 8 wins and a total of 14 podiums, Alvaro Bautista took part in the 250cc World Championship in the following three seasons, scoring 8 wins and a total of 24 podiums.
The Spanish rider - born in Talavera de la Reina (Toledo, Spain) on November 21, 1984 - landed in MotoGP in 2010 (scoring three podiums between 2012 and 2014) before climbing aboard the Ducati...
| Travelling by motorcycle is even more enjoyable with Ducati Performance touring accessories |
| Aug 04, 2021 - 4:32 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 4 August 2021
Travelling by motorcycle is even more enjoyable with Ducati Performance touring accessories
• A selection of accessories from the Ducati Performance catalogue, produced by the Bologna-based company for those who love to travel by motorcycle, alone or in the company of a passenger
• The "configurator" is available on the Ducati.com website, allowing Ducatisti to choose their favourite accessories and make their bike unique
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 4 August 2021 - The motorcycle travel season is getting underway and Ducati is particularly attentive to the globetrotting approach of its enthusiasts, offering a...
| Ducati presents the new beach collection |
| Jul 29, 2021 - 5:25 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 28 July 2021
Ducati presents the new beach collection
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 28 July 2021 - Ducati presents the new beach collection for the 2021 summer season, consisting of a series of garments and accessories created by the Bologna-based manufacturer for all Ducatisti who, even in the hottest season of the year, do not want to give up wearing and showing off the colours of their passion.
Among the new garments that enrich the Ducati swimwear line for the summer there are two practical swimming costumes in the classic Ducati Corse colours: the Race swim shorts, made of polyester to guarantee breathability and drying speed, are aesthetically enhanced by...
| Moto Rapido Discount no longer available |
| Jul 24, 2021 - 9:11 PM |
MotoRapido Discount no longer available
We were recently informed by a Club member that when purchasing items from MotoRapido they were told that the discount scheme was no longer in place.
Please be aware of this, and if you need to purchase Ducati parts, accessories, etc, that there is a long list of dealers who will be happy to give Club members a discount.
You can find a list of supporting dealers on our Club Discounts page.
Please remember to show your DSC Membership card or your DOC card (red hard plastic) with your name and Ducati Number on it to prove valid membership of the DSC and DOC scheme.
You can find out more about your Ducati Number and DOC card on this page.
| June 2021 is the best month ever for Ducati which closes the first half of the year with strong growth |
| Jul 20, 2021 - 10:55 AM |
Ducati | Friday 16 July 2021
June 2021 is the best month ever for Ducati which closes the first half of the year with strong growth
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 16 July 2021 – The very positive trend continues for Ducati which, at the end of the first six months of 2021, delivered 34,485 motorcycles to enthusiasts, recording an increase of + 43% over 2020 and + 9% over the same period of 2019.
June in particular was the best month ever for the company with 8,598 units sold worldwide.
The order portfolio (motorcycles to be delivered) is the highest ever recorded by the company at the end of the first half, with + 63% compared to the same...
| Ducati and MT Distribution present MG-20, the first folding magnesium e-bike in the Ducati Urban e-Mobility line |
| Jul 01, 2021 - 5:45 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 29 June 2021
Ducati and MT Distribution present MG-20, the first folding magnesium e-bike in the Ducati Urban e-Mobility line
• The new folding e-bike of the Ducati Urban e-Mobility line guarantees lightness and solidity thanks to the frame, forks and rims in magnesium
• The sporting character of Ducati is underlined by its distinctive design and by the sharp lines of the six-spoke rims
• MG-20 will be available from July 2021 at dealerships and in the official Ducati e-shop, as well as in specialized consumer electronics stores and major online stores
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 29 June 2021 -...
| MyDucati App evolves with the new "Maintenance" section |
| Jun 25, 2021 - 6:02 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 24 June 2021
MyDucati App evolves with the new "Maintenance" section
• With the MyDucati App, the Borgo Panigale motorcycle manufacturer offers Ducatisti a tailor-made experience and privileged access to the Ducati universe
• The new section dedicated to maintenance underlines Ducati's commitment to always offer maximum transparency to Ducatisti
• In the new area it is possible to consult the maintenance history of your motorcycle, view scheduled servicing and be informed about updates
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 24 June 2021 - MyDucati App, the mobile application that allows all...
| New DOC 2021 Exclusive T-Shirts Now Available! |
| Jun 23, 2021 - 6:04 PM |
New DOC 2021 Exclusive T-Shirts Now Available!
New and exclusive for 2021 is the Desmo Owners Club Official Ducati t-shirt.
These t-shirts can only be purchased through official clubs, and include the club logo on the sleeve.
Made from combed cotton jersey (160gr), available in black or white.
Size Large only - contact us to order other sizes.
Order your t-shirt through the online shop
| The Panigale V4 is ready to compete on any circuit with Ducati Performance accessories |
| Jun 17, 2021 - 5:45 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 17 June 2021
The Panigale V4 is ready to compete on any circuit with Ducati Performance accessories
• Ducati Performance accessories are designed specifically to customize the Borgo Panigale super sports bike and enhance its racing performance and look
• The stock Panigale V4 S with Ducati Performance accessories is a bike ready to race and win
• The "configurator" section is available on the Ducati.com website which allows Ducatisti to make the bike unique by choosing their favourite accessories.
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 17 June 2021 - The Panigale V4 S is the bike that embodies all...
| “Lights on me”: new “Black and Steel” version for the Diavel 1260 S |
| Jun 10, 2021 - 6:15 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 9 June 2021
“Lights on me”: new “Black and Steel” version for the Diavel 1260 S
• Inspired by the concept of the Diavel "Materico", the new livery of the bike is characterized by asymmetrical and refined graphics that combine glossy grey, matt black and sporty details in yellow
• The new Diavel 1260 S "Black and Steel" will be available in Ducati dealerships starting from July 2021
• From 10 to 13 June it will be possible to admire the new Diavel 1260 S on display in Piazza Duomo in Milan for the MIMO Motor Show
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 9 June 2021 - Ducati enriches the Diavel 1260 family for the...
| » Online Users: 157 |
|0 members and 157 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |