| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Ducati presents the 2024 apparel collection: style, comfort and safety to live your passion |
| Nov 27, 2023 - 10:45 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 23 November 2023
Ducati presents the 2024 apparel collection: style, comfort and safety to live your passion
• The 2024 Ducati apparel collection is designed for all enthusiasts and is made up of products for every type of need: Racing, Sport, Touring, Urban and Sportswear
• The proposals of the apparel line accompany the new models presented to the public during the 2024 Ducati World Première, enhancing the attitude and making their use even more enjoyable and safe
• The new collection is available at dealerships in the Ducati network and on the Shop.Ducati.com website
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy),...
| Panigale V4 SP2 30° Anniversario 916: Ducati celebrates the supersport icon |
| Nov 13, 2023 - 4:13 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 7 November 2023
Panigale V4 SP2 30° Anniversario 916: Ducati celebrates the supersport icon
• The Bologna based manufacturer pays homage to an icon of Ducati design and history with a special model
• The Panigale V4 SP2 30th Anniversary 916 will be produced in a numbered, limited series of 500 units, with a livery celebrating the history of the 916 and a dedicated trim
• This model is also present at EICMA, together with all the bikes unveiled in the Ducati World Premiere, at the Ducati stand (Hall 15, stand N02)
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 7 November 2023 – Ducati celebrates the 30th anniversary of...
| The first road-going single-cylinder Supermotard by Ducati |
| Nov 03, 2023 - 7:13 PM |
The first road-going single-cylinder Supermotard by Ducati
The new Hypermotard 698 Mono adopts technical solutions derived from the world of the Panigale for the engine, electronics, and chassis.
The result is a Supermotard with great agility and sports-like precision in handling, equipped with the most powerful single-cylinder engine in the world, the Superquadro Mono.
A true 'fun bike' with racing DNA.
The Hypermotard 698 Mono is equipped with the new 659cc Superquadro Mono engine featuring desmodromic distribution, derived from the twin-cylinder engine of the Panigale. It is the most sophisticated and high-performance road-going single-cylinder engine ever created,...
| Ducati Superquadro Mono: the new benchmark among single-cylinder road engines |
| Oct 26, 2023 - 7:15 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 26 October 2023
Ducati Superquadro Mono: the new benchmark among single-cylinder road engines
• 77.5 hp, which becomes 84.5 with the racing exhaust, and maximum rotation speed of 10,250 rpm: performance never achieved before by a single-cylinder road engine
• The Superquadro Mono derives from the twin-cylinder unit of the 1299 Panigale, from which it inherits the 116 mm bore piston, the combustion chamber, the titanium intake and steel exhaust valves and Desmodromic distribution
• With an extremely short stroke of 62.4 mm, the Superquadro Mono has a bore/stroke ratio of 1.86. The most extreme value ever seen on a road...
| A new, historic chapter opens for Ducati: the red from Borgo Panigale enters motocross |
| Oct 26, 2023 - 7:10 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 24 October 2023
A new, historic chapter opens for Ducati: the red from Borgo Panigale enters motocross
Nine-time MX World Champion Antonio Cairoli will join Ducati as high-performance test rider for the new racing program
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 24 October 2023 – The Bologna based manufacturer has been working for two years on a prototype that will make its debut next season in the Italian Motocross Championship, with the aim of validating the technical solutions made on the bike on the track. This strategy confirms the approach that distinguishes Ducati in the development of its sportiest and most high-performance models, i.e. starting from racing competition and...
| Ducati Multistrada V4 RS, when Superbike meets touring |
| Oct 23, 2023 - 6:20 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 19 October 2023
Ducati Multistrada V4 RS, when Superbike meets touring
• An uncompromising Multistrada V4, powered by the Panigale V4-derived Desmosedici Stradale engine, with dry clutch and dedicated electronic calibrations, to offer unprecedented riding sensations
• Reduced weight thanks to the choice of components made of quality materials such as carbon fibre for the superstructures and titanium for the subframe
• A unique and exciting livery, designed by the Centro Stile with references to MotoGP
• The Ducati Multistrada V4 RS is produced in a numbered series. The number is shown on a plate...
| DOC'S Night @ EICMA FUORISALONE DOC 2023 - SAVE THE DATE! - Thurs 9th November 2023 |
| Oct 13, 2023 - 1:03 PM |
DOC'S Night @ EICMA FUORISALONE DOC 2023
The Ducatisti Party of the Year returns to EICMA!
DOC's Night is back again this year, an evening dedicated to all DOC members visiting EICMA!
Ducati is happy to invite all members of the official clubs on Thursday 9 November, from 9pm, at:
ALCHEMY Via Francesco Brioschi, 17, 20136 Milan MI
https://www.alchimia-milano.com/ | on Facebook | Directions
It will be an excellent opportunity to spend a nice evening together, full of music and fun.
Special guest: one of the new models in our range that will be presented at EICMA.
The cost of entry will be €20, with drinks and welcome gifts while supplies last.
For those wishing...
| Ducati DesertX Rally: adventure without limits |
| Oct 04, 2023 - 7:22 PM |
Ducati DesertX Rally: adventure without limits
DesertX Rally: the Ducati motorcycle designed for dreaming big, featuring top-of-the-line components in its category, essential for those riders seeking challenging off-road terrain, rally raids, and competitions.
DesertX Rally boasts a unique and distinctive style. Thanks to its dedicated new livery and off-road-inspired technical solutions that define its aesthetics, the DesertX Rally communicates its nature from the first glance.
Developed and tested in competitive fields, the DesertX Rally prototype took centre stage at the Iron Road Prolog at the Erzbergrodeo 2023 with Antoine Meo (multiple-time Enduro World Champion and European Supercross Champion) placing it on...
| Ducati Multistrada V4 S Grand Tour: full optional travel |
| Sep 20, 2023 - 8:10 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 19 September 2023
Ducati Multistrada V4 S Grand Tour: full optional travel
• The most complete Multistrada V4 ever, for lovers of long-distance travel in maximum comfort and safety
• Total peace of mind even on the most challenging journeys thanks to the reliability of the Multistrada V4 and the Roadside Assistance and Multistrada 4EVER programs
• The Multistrada V4 S Grand Tour is arriving in dealerships in exclusive Grand Tour livery
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 19 September 2023 – With the second episode of the 2024 World Première, Ducati presents the new Multistrada V4 S Grand Tour. A model...
| Monster 30th Anniversary. The authentic essence of the Monster in a limited edition |
| Aug 02, 2023 - 10:55 PM |
Ducati | Monday 31 July 2023
Monster 30th Anniversary. The authentic essence of the Monster in a limited edition
With the first episode of Ducati World Première 2024, Ducati celebrates the 30th anniversary of its most iconic model with the limited edition "Monster 30th Anniversary": three decades of success and passion in a limited edition that embodies cutting-edge technology and unmistakable style.
The Anniversary Edition captures the timeless spirit of this legendary motorcycle in a perfect blend of aesthetics and functionality.
An ode to elegance and sportiness, featuring the Tricolour 30th Anniversary livery, embellished by the gold colour of the rims, and advanced technology that continues to...
| || |