| » January 2023 |
|M ||T ||W ||T ||F ||S ||S |
|26||27||28||29||30||31|| 1 |
| 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 |
| 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 |
| 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 |
| 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 |
| 30 || 31 ||1||2||3||4||5 |
| Upcoming Events |
| No events scheduled in |
the next 32 days.
| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Bautista and Rinaldi conclude the first winter tests of the 2023 WorldSBK season. |
| Jan 29, 2023 - 4:19 PM |
World Superbike | Thursday 26 January 2023
Bautista and Rinaldi conclude the first winter tests of the 2023 WorldSBK season. Bulega (WorldSSP) also on track at Jerez de la Frontera with the Panigale V2
The first winter tests for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team concluded this afternoon at Jerez de la Frontera (Spain). Alvaro Bautista and Michael Rinaldi had the chance to test the new Ducati Panigale V4 R for the first time, alternating their rides with the 2022 machines for comparisons that produced important data ahead of the start of the 2023 WorldSBK season.
On "Day 1" the Spanish rider completed 86 laps, finishing with the second-best time (1'38.851), two-tenths...
| Multistrada V4 Rally: production of the grand tourer Ducati gets underway |
| Jan 29, 2023 - 4:14 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 26 January 2023
Multistrada V4 Rally: production of the grand tourer Ducati gets underway
• Twenty years after the birth of the first Multistrada, the new-born V4 Rally rolls off the production line, further expanding a never so complete touring family
• Multistrada V4 Rally is the "Multi" designed to offer greater comfort for rider and passenger, more range and greater off-road aptitude to stop at nothing
• The Multistrada V4 Rally will be available in Ducati dealerships from February
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 26 January 2023 – Production of the Multistrada V4 Rally, the Ducati designed for...
| Ducati Diavel V4 Launch Event - 5 Places for DSC Members! |
| Jan 29, 2023 - 3:23 PM |
Ducati Diavel V4 Launch Event - 5 Places for DSC Members!
We have 5 places on the Ducati Diavel V4 Launch Event in London to give away to DSC Members!
The exclusive event will be held by Ducati UK in the City of London (nearest tube/train is Liverpool Street) and will be from 7-10pm on Thursday 16th February. Guests are asked to dress to impress (dress code: lounge suit) and you will not only see the new Diavel V4, but also some spectacular views over London.
If you are free on this night, can get to the City of London for 7pm, and you are a DSC Member, please add your name below and we will draw 5 names from the list on Tuesday 31st January.
| The racing season of the World Champions gets underway in Madonna di Campiglio in Trentino with the "Campioni in Pista" event |
| Jan 25, 2023 - 7:00 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 25 January 2023
The racing season of the World Champions gets underway in Madonna di Campiglio in Trentino with the "Campioni in Pista" event
• The official Ducati MotoGP (Ducati Lenovo Team) and WorldSBK (Aruba.it Racing - Ducati) teams presented together for the first time in the Company's history
• Ducati and Madonna di Campiglio: a winning combination that expresses “Made in Italy”, beauty and style
• Many enthusiasts in Madonna di Campiglio’s central square for Francesco Bagnaia, Enea Bastianini, Alvaro Bautista, Michael Ruben Rinaldi and for the new Desmosedici GP and Panigale V4 R
| Ducati Corse and Parmacotto: Made in Italy partnership for the MotoGP world championship |
| Jan 25, 2023 - 6:53 PM |
MotoGP | Wednesday 25 January 2023
Ducati Corse and Parmacotto: Made in Italy partnership for the MotoGP world championship
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 24 January 2023. Ducati Corse is pleased to welcome the Italian food company Parmacotto to the world of MotoGP as a new entry among the partners and sponsors of the Ducati Lenovo Team.
Ducati Corse and Parmacotto, both based in the territory of motoring excellence better known throughout the world as the Motor Valley, have entered into a multi-year partnership.
Luigi Dall'Igna, General Manager of Ducati Corse
“It is with great pleasure that we welcome Parmacotto, a food excellence on the Italian and international scene. Parmacotto,...
| Ducati's electric chapter gets underway: production of MotoE bikes for the 2023 championship begins |
| Jan 17, 2023 - 9:30 PM |
Ducati | Monday 16 January 2023
Ducati's electric chapter gets underway: production of MotoE bikes for the 2023 championship begins
• A year after the first track test at Misano, production of the bikes that will compete in the 2023 MotoE World Championship has begun
• By mid-February all the bikes for the championship will be completed. At the same time, the courses for the team technicians who will have to support them have begun
• Two pre-season tests, at Jerez and Barcelona, before the race debut at the French GP on 13 May
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 16 January 2023 – A little more than a year after the first test...
| Ducati ends an extraordinary year: with 61,562 motorcycles delivered worldwide, 2022 is the best year ever |
| Jan 13, 2023 - 12:14 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 11 January 2023
Ducati ends an extraordinary year: with 61,562 motorcycles delivered worldwide, 2022 is the best year ever
• Record deliveries for Ducati, which surpasses the 60,000-bike mark for the first time in its history in 2022, despite the global logistics and supply crisis
• Italian deliveries grew by 10 percent - Italy becomes the main market for the company
• The Multistrada V4 is the most loved bike by Ducatisti with more than 10,000 motorcycles delivered worldwide during 2022
• Ducati sales network continues its expansion reaching a record 821 dealerships worldwide
| Panigale V4 2022 World Champion Replica: all available bikes awarded within hours |
| Dec 23, 2022 - 1:26 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 22 December 2022
Panigale V4 2022 World Champion Replica: all available bikes awarded within hours
• The limited and numbered series Panigale V4 Bagnaia 2022 World Champion Replica and Panigale V4 Bautista 2022 World Champion Replica will be produced in 260 examples each, made unique by the rider's original signature on the tank
• The celebratory bikes were presented and displayed during the "Campioni in Piazza2" party
• All bikes have been assigned in just a few hours, with many Ducatisti enthusiasts ordering both models
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 22 December 2022 – In just a few hours all the bikes of the...
| Ducati inaugurates the new Finitura e Delibera Estetica building in Borgo Panigale |
| Dec 21, 2022 - 9:19 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 21 December 2022
Ducati inaugurates the new Finitura e Delibera Estetica building in Borgo Panigale
• The new Finitura e Delibera Estetica building inaugurated at Ducati was built thanks to a major self-financed investment
• The new space will host the final phase of the production cycle, the one in which the details of the motorcycles are assembled and the maintenance of the highest aesthetic quality standards is verified
• The space of over 4,000 m˛ employs technologies to mitigate environmental impacts including a photovoltaic system and a rainwater recovery system which contribute to making the building nZEB (nearly...
| DRE Academy and DRE Travel Adventures: dream experiences riding a Ducati |
| Dec 21, 2022 - 9:14 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 20 December 2022
DRE Academy and DRE Travel Adventures: dream experiences riding a Ducati
• With the Ducati Riding Experience programme the Bologna-based manufacturer offers enthusiasts memorable riding experiences on Ducati motorcycles, with excellent instructors in prestigious locations
• From learning safe riding techniques, to debuting on the track, to the exclusive “One to One” course with Panigale V4 R and Superleggera V4: the DRE formats adapt to the different needs of every motorcyclist
• Ducati Riding Experience becomes more international year after year with a calendar that will be enhanced by events in Europe...
| Ducati Corse 2022 Official Yearbook now on sale |
| Dec 21, 2022 - 9:08 PM |
Ducati Corse | Monday 19 December 2022
Ducati Corse 2022 Official Yearbook now on sale
The 2022 season was an ultra-successful one for Ducati Corse, with the Italian motorcycle manufacturer taking an amazing ‘triple crown’ of Riders’, Constructors’ and Teams’ titles in both the MotoGP World Championship and the SBK World Championship. To celebrate these extraordinary achievements, Ducati has once again teamed up with Artioli Editore 1899 of Modena to present the latest edition of the official yearbook that Ducati Corse always dedicates to its racing season.
The book, which features exciting and spectacular photographs of the races by the sport’s top...
| "Nuvola Rossa: Bagnaia and Ducati's Perfect Comb1nation": the exclusive documentary on the 2022 MotoGP World Championship win |
| Dec 18, 2022 - 9:48 PM |
MotoGP | Friday 16 December 2022
"Nuvola Rossa: Bagnaia and Ducati's Perfect Comb1nation": the exclusive documentary on the 2022 MotoGP World Championship win, available today on Ducati and Pecco Bagnaia's YouTube channels
The exclusive documentary "Nuvola Rossa: Bagnaia and Ducati's Perfect Comb1nation" is now available on Ducati and Pecco Bagnaia's official YouTube channels. Produced by True Color Films, the 20-minute short film retraces through unseen and unfiltered footage the historic feat accomplished by Bagnaia and Ducati in the 2022 MotoGP season. After an incredible comeback from -91 points in the Championship, the "perfect combination" composed of the Italian rider and the Italian bike managed...
| DSC 2022 Christmas Raffle! |
| Dec 05, 2022 - 4:28 PM |
2022 DSC Christmas Raffle
It's that time of year again when we raffle off all the items we've collected during the year!
All Club members on the 1st December will shortly receive a small Christmas gift in the post along with a card that has your unique Raffle Ticket attached to it.
Check your ticket number and send us a Personal Message if you're a winner...
1. Ducati Corse Backpack - Ticket 199 - Claimed by Stephen C.
2. Signed Copy of Shane Byrne's Autobiography "Unshakeable" - Ticket 276
3. DOC Pack - backpack, t-shirt and Ducati sunglasses - Ticket 212
4. Ducati Pack - t-shirt, DRE neck buff and Ducati lanyard - Ticket 248
| The Locman-Ducati watch collection expands with three new models |
| Nov 27, 2022 - 1:26 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 24 November 2022
The Locman-Ducati watch collection expands with three new models
• Ducati and Locman, two companies that symbolize Italian excellence, consolidate their collaboration by launching a new line of watches designed by the Centro Stile Ducati
• The fourth generation of Locman-Ducati watches is made up of three models characterized by refined design and high-quality materials
• The exclusive Automatic Chronograph is produced in a limited and numbered series of 100 pieces
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 24 November 2022 – Ducati and Locman, both Italian companies of excellence, consolidate their...
| Ducati presents the 2023 Apparel collection: style, comfort and safety to live your passion |
| Nov 18, 2022 - 6:33 PM |
Ducati | Friday 18 November 2022
Ducati presents the 2023 Apparel collection: style, comfort and safety to live your passion
• The Ducati 2023 clothing collection is designed for all enthusiasts and includes products for every type of need: Racing, Sport, Touring, Urban and Sportswear
• The garments of the new Apparel line accompany the models presented to the public with the Ducati World Premičre web series
• The new collection is available at Ducati network dealerships and on the Shop.Ducati.com website
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 18 November 2022 - Ducati presents its new 2023 clothing collection to the...
| » Online Users: 561 |
|0 members and 561 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 19:49. || || |