| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Italian GP: The Ducati Lenovo Team ready to hit the track for the highly anticipated home round at the Mugello Circuit |
| May 25, 2022 - 6:08 PM |
MotoGP | Round 8 - Italian GP 2022 | Wednesday 25 May 2022
Italian GP: The Ducati Lenovo Team ready to hit the track for the highly anticipated home round at the Mugello Circuit
The MotoGP World Championship returns to action this weekend for one of the most eagerly awaited events for all Italian fans, the Italian GP that, as usual, will be raced on the famous ups and downs of Mugello Circuit. The event scheduled on the Tuscan track will be the first home round for Ducati, in addition to the San Marino GP that will be held at Misano Adriatico in September.
Ducati Lenovo Team riders Jack Miller and Pecco Bagnaia arrive at Mugello determined to get a good result in front of all the Ducatisti present at the...
| Aruba.it renews its agreement with Ducati for the WorldSBK championship and lands in MotoGP |
| May 25, 2022 - 6:06 PM |
World Superbike | Wednesday 25 May 2022
Aruba.it renews its agreement with Ducati for the WorldSBK championship and lands in MotoGP
The two factory Ducati Panigale V4 R bikes will wear the colours of Aruba.it in the World Superbike Championship for another two years: a collaboration that began in 2015, when the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team became the official team of the Borgo Panigale-based manufacturer in the World Championship for production-derived motorbikes, and which will surely continue until it celebrates its tenth anniversary in the 2024 WorldSBK season.
Moreover, from 2022 on, the partnership between Aruba.it and Ducati will be further strengthened. Aruba.it will in...
| The Ducati Lenovo™ eSport Team and Piero Ricciuti join forces for the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship |
| May 24, 2022 - 5:04 PM |
MotoGP | Tuesday 24 May 2022
The Ducati Lenovo™ eSport Team and Piero Ricciuti join forces for the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship
Ducati is pleased to announce that Piero Ricciuti will defend the colours of the Ducati Lenovo™ eSport Team in the 2022 MotoGP eSport Championship. Born in Ancona (Italy) on November 25, 2003, Piero is one of the most promising young players in the official MotoGP gaming competition, where he is known by his nickname "PieroRicciuti55".
In 2019, at only 16 years old, Piero managed to qualify for the Championship but was forced to drop out as he did not meet the age requirements at that time. In 2020, Piero participated in the 'Pro Draft' selections, finishing third. The same...
| Bautista second at the end of a spectacular Race-2 decided at the last corner. Rinaldi settles for the eighth place. Bulega involved in a crash three |
| May 22, 2022 - 9:00 PM |
World Superbike | 2022 | R3 | Portugal | Estoril | Sunday 22 May 2022
Bautista second at the end of a spectacular Race-2 decided at the last corner. Rinaldi settles for the eighth place. Bulega involved in a crash three laps from the end in WorldSSP
Another spectacular race was decided at the last corner. This time, however, Alvaro Bautista (P3 in this morning's Superpole Race) is unable to repeat Saturday's triumph: he finishes the race with a precious second place, which allows him to keep his advantage in the WorldSBK championship standings almost unchanged (+17 points).
Race-2 at the Estoril Round once again offered great entertainment for WorldSBK fans with Bautista, Rea (Kawasaki), and...
| Bulgari x Ducati: an exclusive collaboration that revolutionizes the standards of luxury sports watches |
| May 20, 2022 - 10:00 AM |
Ducati | Friday 20 May 2022
Bulgari x Ducati: an exclusive collaboration that revolutionizes the standards of luxury sports watches
• Ducati and Bulgari sign a new partnership based on shared values of lightness, technology, design and passion for beauty
• The Bulgari Aluminium Ducati Special Edition chronograph redefines the standards of luxury sports watches with unconventional materials and exclusive colors
• Produced in a limited series of one thousand pieces, the watch is personalized with the Ducati brand and carries an engraving on the case back
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 19 May 2022 - Ducati and Bulgari...
| Ducati Performance accessories enhance the look and performance of the Streetfighter V2 |
| May 18, 2022 - 6:08 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 18 May 2022
Ducati Performance accessories enhance the look and performance of the Streetfighter V2
• A wide range of accessories designed to make the Streetfighter V2 even sportier is available in Ducati network dealerships
• The online configurator allows you to view the different customization options and share the bike of your dreams with the nearest dealer
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 18 May 2022 - A wide range of accessories designed by Ducati to make the Streetfighter V2 even sportier and to further enhance its look is available in the network dealerships.
Ducati Streetfighter V2 (link to the...
| #WeRideAsOne: thousands of Ducatisti colored the streets of every city around the world |
| May 13, 2022 - 5:20 PM |
Ducati | Friday 13 May 2022
#WeRideAsOne: thousands of Ducatisti colored the streets of every city around the world
• From Florence to Sydney, passing through New Delhi to Rio de Janeiro, #WeRideAsOne connected more than 13,000 enthusiasts in the most iconic locations of over 40 countries around the world
• The event, organized by Dealers and Ducati Official Clubs, reached its climax during the parade that saw Ducatisti riding through their cities, while sharing passion and enthusiasm for being part of the community
• Given the great success of the event, #WeRideAsOne becomes a fixed appointment in the calendar of the Ducati community each...
| Ducati Grandstands 2022: follow the MotoGP races from pole position |
| May 11, 2022 - 12:40 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 11 May 2022
Ducati Grandstands 2022: follow the MotoGP races from pole position
• The Ducati Grandstands are back to cheer on the champions riding the Borgo Panigale bikes
• The MotoGP championship rounds at Mugello and Misano are the venues for the two grandstands in Italy
• Tickets are already available in the dedicated section of the Ducati website
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 11 May 2022 – With the MotoGP World Championship well underway, the Ducati Grandstands are back at the Mugello International Circuit and the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli". A front row seat to follow the two Italian...
| Ducati the power behind Silverstone Bike Track Days |
| May 09, 2022 - 11:36 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 5 May 2022
Ducati the power behind Silverstone Bike Track Days
• Ducati UK announce new partnership with Silverstone bike track days
• Ducati supply a fleet of Panigale V4 motorcycles
• Partnership will include Ducati Riding Experience Racetrack Academy
Ducati UK are delighted to announce a new partnership with Silverstone bike track days. Ducati are joining forces with the home of British Motorsport to supply a fleet of Ducati Panigale V4 for the Silverstone Bike track days. For Ducati and Silverstone this is a natural partnership with Ducati UK based at Silverstone circuit and both brands sharing a similar goal of...
| Ducati and Audi together in Sardinia with DesertX and RS Q e-tron for a special event |
| May 04, 2022 - 5:07 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 4 May 2022
Ducati and Audi together in Sardinia with DesertX and RS Q e-tron for a special event
• International debut for DesertX and RS Q e-tron, together in off-road with Danilo Petrucci and the official Audi drivers including Stéphane Peterhansel and Carlos Sainz
• To celebrate this partnership, the Centro Stile Ducati has created a special livery for the DesertX inspired by that of the Audi RS Q e-tron
• The new DesertX will be available in European dealerships starting from the end of May, also in a depowered version for A2 license holders
Olbia / Borgo Panigale, Bologna (Italy), 4 May 2022 - The...
| Ducati MotoE: it's time to see it in action! |
| Apr 18, 2022 - 5:44 PM |
Ducati | Friday 15 April 2022
Ducati MotoE: it's time to see it in action!
• The development path of the Ducati MotoE project is proceeding at a rapid pace with continuous progress shown during the tests which in this first phase are taking place at the main Italian circuits
• Former world championship rider Alex De Angelis, riding the bike in the first dynamic video, joins the Ducati family with the role of test rider for the "V21L" prototype
• The video showing the Ducati MotoE in action on the Vallelunga circuit is available on the YouTube channel and on Ducati’s social media profiles
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 15...
| Ducati continues its growth trend, record first quarter 2022 |
| Apr 14, 2022 - 6:14 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 14 April 2022
Ducati continues its growth trend, record first quarter 2022
• 13,450 motorcycles delivered to passionate customers worldwide during the first three months of 2022, up by 5% compared to 2021
• Italy is again the leading market for Ducati with 2,544 motorcycles
• The results obtained were penalized by a strong discontinuity in supplies, a situation that could continue over the course of the season
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 14 April 2022 - The first quarter of 2022 ends with another record for Ducati, which announced in March that it closed 2021 with its best ever result in...
| Borgo Panigale Experience: the doors of the Ducati Museum and Factory reopen full time |
| Apr 14, 2022 - 10:58 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 13 April 2022
Borgo Panigale Experience: the doors of the Ducati Museum and Factory reopen full time
• From 21 April, visits to the Ducati Museum and Factory will also resume throughout the week
• To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 1972 Imola 200 won by Paul Smart, from 23 April the Museum will temporarily host the rider’s ‘750 Imola’ bike
• The digital offer of the Borgo Panigale Experience is also extended with the free virtual tour to walk virtually through the halls of the Ducati Museum
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 13 April 2022 - The Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer is gearing up to...
| World Ducati Week 2022: Let’s Ride As One - Discounted Tickets for Club Members |
| Apr 11, 2022 - 6:17 PM |
World Ducati Week 2022: Let’s Ride As One
World Ducati Week is coming back! And we can’t wait to experience together this big celebration that, after so much anticipation, finally awaits us all from 22nd to 24th July.
The WDW is a magical moment dedicated to all Ducati fans who constantly support and nurture our brand with their passion.
First and foremost, you Ducati Official Clubss, who are the beating heart of our community around the world.
The Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli awaits us with three unforgettable days dedicated to engines, free track sessions, riding courses, shows, and racing appointments with Ducati champions. But above all, lots of fun and the pleasure of being together!
| The new season of the Scrambler Experiences is coming! |
| Apr 06, 2022 - 11:25 PM |
The new season of the Scrambler Experiences is coming!
You can already visit the dedicated page on the Scrambler website and see the updated calendar.
These are the 3 upcoming dates:
• Scrambler Experience Romagna - June 11th
• Scrambler Experience Tuscany I - 2/3 July
• Scrambler Experience Tuscany II - 9/10 July
Participants can have fun riding all models of the Scrambler® 2022 range and the new DesertX, the great novelty of the Ducati 2022 range born to experience the pleasure of adventure.
Also for this year there is a 10% discount reserved for DOC members on all courses. To register, just fill in the form online and...
| » Online Users: 148 |
|0 members and 148 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |