| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Miller undergoes successful arm pump surgery on right forearm |
| Apr 07, 2021 - 4:37 PM |
MotoGP | Tuesday 6 April 2021
Miller undergoes successful arm pump surgery on right forearm
• The Australian rider was operated on by Dr Mir this evening in Barcelona. He is expected to return to action in the next Portuguese GP in Portimão in about ten days
Jack Miller underwent surgery on his right forearm this evening to relieve 'arm pump' (compartment syndrome), which cause him problems during the last two Grands Prix held in Qatar.
Having returned from Doha yesterday, the Australian rider went to the Dexeus University Hospital in Barcelona (Spain) today, where he was immediately examined by Dr Mir (Director of the Dexeus Institute's Upper Limb Unit). After...
| Sixth for Bagnaia in the Grand Prix of Doha at Losail. Ninth place for Miller. |
| Apr 05, 2021 - 2:03 PM |
MotoGP | Round 2 - Doha GP 2021 | Saturday 3 April 2021
Sixth for Francesco Bagnaia in the Grand Prix of Doha at Losail. Ninth place for Jack Miller
• Johann Zarco, second today with the Desmosedici GP of the Pramac Racing Team, is the new leader in the Riders' Championship Standings. Teammate Jorge Martín, third, takes his maiden MotoGP podium.
Ducati Lenovo Team riders Francesco Bagnaia and Jack Miller finished sixth and ninth in the Doha GP, held at the Losail Circuit in Qatar this evening.
As he got off from sixth on the grid, Bagnaia made a strong comeback in the early stages of the race after dropping back into tenth place at the start. After setting the...
| Ducati Lenovo Team back on track at Losail to face the Doha GP |
| Mar 31, 2021 - 4:17 PM |
MotoGP | Round 2 - Doha GP 2021 | Wednesday 31 March 2021
The Ducati Lenovo Team back on track at Losail to face the Doha GP, the second round of the 2021 MotoGP season
The Ducati Lenovo Team is ready to get back on track again at the Losail International Circuit (Qatar) to face the first edition of the Doha GP, the second round of the 2021 MotoGP World Championship. Less than a week ago, on the same track, the Italian team got its first podium of the season with Francesco Bagnaia, third after an incredible overtake on Mir on the straight at the last lap.
Together with him on the podium, there was also Pramac Racing Team rider Johann Zarco, author in FP4 of the new top speed record in MotoGP (362.4 km/h). ...
| Bagnaia third on the podium in the Qatar GP at Losail, Miller finishes ninth. |
| Mar 28, 2021 - 11:53 PM |
MotoGP | Round 1 - Qatar GP 2021 | Sunday 28 March 2021
Pecco Bagnaia third on the podium in the Qatar GP at Losail. Jack Miller finishes the race in ninth position
• Bagnaia takes his second podium in MotoGP in the opening Grand Prix of the 2021 MotoGP season in Qatar
• Podium also for Johann Zarco, second at Losail with the Desmosedici GP of the Pramac Racing Team
Francesco Bagnaia stepped on the third step of the podium in the Qatar GP this evening, in the first round of the 2021 MotoGP season at the Losail International Circuit of Doha. After a perfect start from pole position, which saw him holding onto the top spot ahead of teammate Jack...
| DRE Adventure - Discounted Booking Now Open for Club Members! |
| Mar 24, 2021 - 5:09 PM |
DRE Adventure - Discounted Booking Now Open for Club Members!
Let's continue with the DRE Academy courses!
It's now the turn of the new format of DRE Adventure, evolution of DRE Enduro.
In the attached document you will find all the necessary information: dates, prices, DOC members benefits and how to obtain them.
The purchasing platform will open exclusively for DOCs on Wednesday, March 24th.
Book your course now!
NOTE: The total amount of the discounts reserved for club members is restricted, it would not be possible to purchase discounted courses, once the amount will be over.
NOTE: Travel to and from the UK is currently subject to COVID restrictions. Please ensure that...
| Ducati Redline: the collection of trolleys and sports bags for travel and leisure |
| Mar 24, 2021 - 4:35 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 24 March 2021
Ducati Redline: the collection of trolleys and sports bags for travel and leisure
• Created in collaboration with Ogio, the Redline collection of sports bags offers Ducatisti the opportunity to take their passion with them on the road and in their free time
• The entire Ducati 2021 Apparel collection is available in Ducati network dealerships and on the online shop
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 24 March 2021 - Ducati offers enthusiasts the Redline collection of trolleys and sports bags, created in collaboration with the American brand Ogio, which gives all Ducatisti the opportunity to take their...
| The Aruba.it Racing – Ducati Team launch their 2021 WorldSBK season |
| Mar 23, 2021 - 4:27 PM |
World Superbike | Aruba.it Racing - Ducati | 2021 Team Launch | Tuesday 23 March 2021
The Aruba.it Racing – Ducati Team launch their 2021 WorldSBK season
The 2021 World Superbike season of the Aruba.it Racing – Ducati Team has officially kicked off today with the presentation of the two Ducati Panigale V4 R machines of Scott Redding and Michael Ruben Rinaldi.
The British rider is in his second season with the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team after fighting for the World Championship Title until the final round in 2020. For Rinaldi, fresh from an excellent season in which he scored his first WorldSBK victory at Motorland Aragón, this can be considered as a comeback after winning with the Aruba Junior Team the...
| Ducati proves to be a solid and profitable company with a positive cash flow in 2020 |
| Mar 22, 2021 - 4:50 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 18 March 2021
Ducati proves to be a solid and profitable company with a positive cash flow even in a complex year like 2020
• 48,042 motorcycles delivered, € 676 million in turnover and € 24 million in operating profit, equal to 4% of operating margin
• The strategy of shifting upward the product range pays off as turnover per motorcycle grows again in 2020
• Claudio Domenicali, CEO of Ducati Motor Holding: "Even in the difficult 2020 Ducati remained profitable with a very positive cash flow, the best ever recorded to date."
• Oliver Stein, CFO Ducati Motor Holding: "Financial stability is...
| Desert Sled Fasthouse: a limited and numbered edition of Ducati Scrambler |
| Mar 11, 2021 - 4:34 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Wednesday 10 March 2021
Desert Sled Fasthouse: a limited and numbered edition of Ducati Scrambler to celebrate victory in the Mint 400
• A limited edition of 800 units created to celebrate the success achieved in the 2020 edition of the prestigious American off-road race
• Built on a Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled base, the model features a special livery that replicates that of the bikes used in the race
• A capsule collection of Ducati Scrambler Fasthouse apparel created in collaboration by the two brands will also be available in Ducati dealerships
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 10 March 2021 -...
| Production of the new Monster begins: it's time to have fun |
| Mar 05, 2021 - 4:33 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 4 March 2021
Production of the new Monster begins: it's time to have fun
• Lightweight, compact and essential: the Monster is a concentrate of fun able to satisfy both the youngest and the most experienced riders
• MotoGP riders Pecco Bagnaia, Enea Bastianini and Luca Marini on the assembly line to witness the construction of the first example of the new Monster
• Available in dealerships from April 2021 also in a depowered version for A2 license holders
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 4 March 2021 - Production has begun at the Ducati factory of the new Monster, which will be available in all...
| The 2021 Ducati Lenovo Team presented online |
| Feb 09, 2021 - 3:50 PM |
MotoGP | Tuesday 9 February 2021
The 2021 Ducati Lenovo Team presented online
• Lenovo announced as Title Partner of the factory Ducati team in MotoGP as Jack Miller and Francesco Bagnaia wear the Ducati squad's official colours for the first time
• Claudio Domenicali, CEO of Ducati Motor Holding: "We're starting the new season off the back of the Constructors' World Title won last year. In 2021 there are many new things, from our Title Partner Lenovo to our riders Jack and Pecco. We look forward with optimism to the new season"
• Luca Rossi, Senior Vice President of Lenovo: “Lenovo and Ducati—two brands that share the core values of high...
| » Online Users: 125 |
|0 members and 125 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 17:49. || || |