| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Ducati Team ready for another challenge in Jerez for the Grand Prix of Andalusia |
| Jul 22, 2020 - 5:42 PM |
MotoGP | Round 2 - Andalucia GP 2020 | Wednesday 22 July 2020
The Ducati Team ready for another challenge in Jerez for the Grand Prix of Andalusia
Less than a week after the Spanish Grand Prix, which took place last Sunday at Jerez Circuit, the Ducati Team is back once again at the Spanish race track for the second round of the 2020 MotoGP World Championship, the Grand Prix of Andalusia.
Andrea Dovizioso's third place last Sunday (his best result in MotoGP at Jerez) brought to five the third places obtained by Ducati on the Spanish circuit, while the only victory and pole position of the Borgo Panigale manufacturer in Andalusia date back to 2006 and 2003 respectively, both with Loris Capirossi.
| Altair Named Ducati Corse Technical Partner for Legendary Official Team in MotoGP |
| Jul 20, 2020 - 1:30 PM |
MotoGP | Monday 20 July 2020
Altair Named Ducati Corse Technical Partner for Legendary Official Team in MotoGP
• Altair and Ducati Team sign multi-year partnership, expanding use of Altair design and simulation solutions
TROY, Mich., July 20, 2020 – Altair (Nasdaq: ALTR), a global technology company providing solutions in product development, high-performance computing (HPC), and data analytics, today announced a multi-year technical partnership agreement with Ducati Corse, the racing division of the legendary Italian motorcycle manufacturer.
Ducati will expand its use of Altair’s computer-aided engineering (CAE) software for product development, providing...
| Dovizioso steps on the podium at the Spanish Grand Prix, third in the race at Jerez |
| Jul 19, 2020 - 6:30 PM |
MotoGP | Round 1 - Spanish GP 2020 | Sunday 19 July 2020
Andrea Dovizioso steps on the podium at the Spanish Grand Prix, third in the race at Jerez. Top Ten for Danilo Petrucci who finishes in ninth position
Andrea Dovizioso climbed on the third step of the rostrum at Jerez de la Frontera, where the Spanish Grand Prix took place this weekend. In what was a very challenging GP, which put bikes and riders to the test due to the high temperatures, the Ducati Team rider was able to manage well his race strategy.
As he got off the line from the third row of the grid, Andrea put himself in the fifth position already after a few laps, finding a steady pace immediately. Fourth towards the end of the race, the...
| Augmented reality to discover the Scrambler® 1100 PRO family |
| Jul 10, 2020 - 11:09 AM |
Ducati Scrambler | Friday 10 July 2020
Augmented reality to discover the Scrambler® 1100 PRO family
An unexpected dive into virtual reality to discover the brand new Scrambler® 1100 PRO and Sport PRO, explained in their details by the Scrambler Ducati team.
In the 3D interactive video, you will discover the technical features and all the curiosities of the last two models just launched in the Land of Joy family.
The video is available on the Scrambler® YouTube channel.
| New livery for the Ducati Multistrada 950 S: "Every road, a new world" |
| Jul 08, 2020 - 11:00 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 8 July 2020
New livery for the Ducati Multistrada 950 S: "Every road, a new world"
• Ducati presents the "GP White" livery for the Multistrada 950 S. The bike will be available in dealers within July
• The new livery adds sportiness to the elegant lines of the Multistrada, with a MotoGP-inspired graphic and a colour scheme that alternates white, grey and Ducati Red
• The Multistrada 950 is the ideal motorcycle to discover the roads and panoramas of the Italian regional territory, such as those of the Motor Valley in Emilia-Romagna
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 8 July 2020 - Ducati completes the...
| French artist Jisbar has painted a Ducati-themed picture for #RaceAgainstCOVID |
| Jul 07, 2020 - 1:00 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 7 July 2020
French artist Jisbar has painted a Ducati-themed picture that will go to auction for #RaceAgainstCOVID
• Jean-Baptiste Launay, aka Jisbar, is one of the most prominent figures of his generation in the pop-street art world. He has created a reinterpretation of the famous "Mona Lisa" dedicating it to Ducati
• The painting will be auctioned on Thursday 16 July and the proceeds will go to #RaceAgainstCOVID, the fundraising organized by Ducati for the S. Orsola Hospital in Bologna
• All the information to participate in the auction that will take place in streaming online is available on the "Cambi Auction House" website...
| "The Red Essence. In white": new livery for the Ducati Panigale V2 |
| Jul 01, 2020 - 1:42 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 1 July 2020
"The Red Essence. In white": new livery for the Ducati Panigale V2
• The colour range of the Ducati Panigale V2 is extended with the new White Rosso livery, production from July 2020
• The purity of Star White Silk white combines with the traditional Ducati Red colouring the rims, the front air intakes and the air deflectors of the upper half-fairings
• Francesco "Pecco" Bagnaia (Pramac Racing Team), riding the Panigale V2, is the protagonist of the photo-video shooting of the new livery at the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli"
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 1 July 2020 - The...
| Superleggera V4 001/500 delivered at Borgo Panigale |
| Jun 26, 2020 - 11:11 AM |
Ducati | Friday 26 June 2020
Superleggera V4 001/500 delivered at Borgo Panigale
• Claudio Domenicali, Ducati CEO, personally delivered model number 001/500 and the certificate of authenticity of the Superleggera V4 to the lucky owner
• Belgian Ducatista Filip Van Schil, who already owns nine Ducati motorcycles, was invited to Borgo Panigale to pick up his Superleggera V4
• "Receiving the motorbike directly in the Company and touching the passion of the people who work in Borgo Panigale is an experience that I will always remember. Days like this are what make Ducati unique and different from all the other motorcycle manufacturers," said...
| Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE version |
| Jun 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM |
Ducati | Monday 15 June 2020
Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE version
• The RVE version is characterized by special "Graffiti” livery, a striking graphic design inspired by that of the Hypermotard 950 Concept presented in 2019 at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d’Este
• A sophisticated painting process and application of the graphics guarantees a result comparable to that of an airbrushed bodywork
• The electronic package of the Hypermotard 950 RVE is enhanced with the Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up and Down EVO
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 15 June 2020 - Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE,...
| Jack Miller to become official rider of the Ducati Team for the 2021 MotoGP season |
| May 27, 2020 - 10:26 AM |
MotoGP | Wednesday 27 May 2020
Jack Miller to become official rider of the Ducati Team for the 2021 MotoGP season
Ducati Corse is pleased to announce that Jack Miller will be one of the two official Ducati Team riders in the 2021 MotoGP World Championship. The company from Borgo Panigale and the 25-year-old Australian rider have reached an agreement for next season with an option to extend the contract also for 2022.
Miller, who made his MotoGP debut in 2015 at just 20 years old, joined Ducati in 2018 with the Pramac Racing Team, the factory-supported team of the Bologna manufacturer, and finished last season eighth overall in the standings, taking five podiums during the year.
| The Panigale V4 is ready for the track with the Racing accessories package |
| May 21, 2020 - 10:51 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 20 May 2020
The Panigale V4 is ready for the track with the Racing accessories package
• From the extensive Ducati Performance catalogue a selection of accessories to customize the bike and enhance its racing look and performance
• A configurator is available on the Ducati.com website that allows Ducatisti to make their bikes unique, enhancing them with the accessories that best suit their needs
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 May 2020 - Ducati recommends to its enthusiastic fans the Racing accessory package for the Panigale V4, a must-have for all those who want to transform the Italian manufacturer’s super sports...
| Excitement and fun with the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™ |
| Apr 17, 2020 - 9:49 AM |
Ducati | Friday 17 April 2020
Excitement and fun with the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™
• Ducati and the LEGO Group together for the first brick model of the Ducati Panigale V4 R
• An exciting experience in the world of mechanical engineering, entertainment and technology for children and adults
• A model made with 646 bricks and the red livery, distinctive of the Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer
• The Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™ will be on sale in Ducati dealerships and in the Ducati Online Shop, as well as in the entire LEGO sales network, starting from June 1
Bologna, Italy /...
| Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum! |
| Feb 25, 2020 - 10:05 AM |
Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum!
Ask all your insurance related questions directly to Ducati Insurance
The Ducati Sporting Club UK is pleased to welcome Ducati Insurance to our forum with their own section!
They will be on hand to answer all your insurance related questions, and provide help and advice directly from the source.
Ducati Insurance treat each of their customers as individuals, placing a premium of delivering unprecedented levels of customer service, supported by feature packed and competitive insurance policies. With such a rich history and brand prestige, Ducati riders can expect knowledgeable insurance staff that can identify the difference between a 959 and a V4. So,...
| Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 3:26 PM |
Ducati | Friday 21 February 2020
Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner
• Spyder motorcycles appointed Ducati’s UK rental and travel partner
• Hire bikes include models from Monster, Multistrada, Hypermotard, Streetfighter and Scrambler families
• Bespoke self-guided tours available
Ducati UK has appointed Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner.
Spyder Motorcycles, based at Silverstone circuit, will now be able to offer an extensive range of Ducati motorcycles for hire, to ride in the UK and Europe. The range of Ducati motorcycles will...
| DRE Academy 2020 - Discounts for Club Members |
| Dec 10, 2019 - 9:05 AM |
DRE Academy 2020 - Discounts for Club Members
For 2020 there will be a 10% discount available to Club members for all the DRE Academies:
• DRE Enduro
• DRE Road
• DRE Rookie
• DRE Racetrack (all courses except Champs, One to One and the new location of Le Castellet’s circuit)
Plus an individual photo shooting will be free for all DOC members!
You can already consult the options available for the Enduro, Road and Rookie Academy courses on the official website. From Monday 9th December it will be possible to book one of the courses taking advantage of the DOC Discount.
When booking, enter the Club Code for the Ducati...
| || |