| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Production of the new SuperSport 950 gets underway in Borgo Panigale |
| Jan 21, 2021 - 2:42 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 21 January 2021
Production of the new SuperSport 950 gets underway in Borgo Panigale
• The Ducati road sports bike Ducati renews its aesthetics, electronics and richness of equipment
• The new SuperSport 950 is the perfect choice for young riders looking for their first sports bike
• Available in dealerships from February 2021 also in a depowered version for A2 license holders
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 21 January 2021 - Series production of the SuperSport 950 has begun at the Ducati factory in Borgo Panigale. The bike will be in all dealerships starting in February.
Presented during the 2021...
| Save The Date: 2021 Ducati Team Official Presentation |
| Jan 21, 2021 - 12:47 PM |
Ducati Corse | Monday 18 January 2021
Save The Date: 2021 Ducati Team Official Presentation
We are pleased to inform you that on 9th February at 4:00 PM (CET) the 2021 Ducati Team Official Presentation will take place. Due to the undergoing pandemic situation, the event will be held virtually. You will be able to attend the presentation online on the Ducati website or Ducati’s Official YouTube channel.
| Ducati in MotoGP until 2026 |
| Jan 20, 2021 - 4:44 PM |
Ducati Corse | Tuesday 19 January 2021
Ducati in MotoGP until 2026
• Ducati and Dorna Sports SL have signed an agreement that confirms the Borgo Panigale manufacturer's presence in MotoGP for another five years.
Ducati and Dorna Sports SL are pleased to announce that they have signed an agreement to guarantee the Bologna-based manufacturer's presence in the MotoGP World Championship from 2022 to 2026.
Since its debut in 2003, Ducati has played a leading role in the premier class of the MotoGP World Championship. After only 6 Grands Prix, Ducati obtained its first victory in the Catalan GP with Loris Capirossi and then won the Constructors', Riders' and Teams' World Titles in 2007...
| 2020 DSC Christmas Raffle! |
| Dec 31, 2020 - 3:42 PM |
2020 DSC Christmas Raffle
It's that time of year again when we raffle off all the items we've collected during the year!
You can find your raffle ticket in with the latest copy of Pronto magazine.
Check your ticket number and send us a Personal Message if you're a winner...
1st Prize: Ticket #58 blue
Signed Shane "Shakey" Byrne autobiography.
2nd Prize: Ticket #776 pink
Metal Ducati historical sign
3rd Prize: Ticket #796 pink
Ducati Corse buff - Claimed by Karen C
4th Prize: Ticket #66 blue
DSC DOC goodie bag with helmet bag, t-shirt, pen, lanyard, key-ring, magnet, stickers - Claimed by Julian E
5th Prize: Ticket #36 blue
| The Ducati digitalization process continues with virtual tour of the Ducati Museum |
| Dec 17, 2020 - 2:48 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 17 December 2020
The Ducati digitalization process continues with the Online Journey, a virtual tour of the Ducati Museum
• A digital guided tour, accessible from a PC, smartphone or tablet, for all enthusiasts who wish to discover the history of Ducati
• From 22 December the virtual tour, an exclusive experience to live or give to someone as a present, is enriched with some contents of the "Anatomy of Speed" exhibition, such as the Desmosedici GP16
• Online Journeys are part of the Ducati digitalization process which has undergone a recent acceleration with smart working for employees and the Ducati Cares program for all...
| Ducati Corse teams up with Amaro Montenegro as Official Partner for MotoGP |
| Nov 27, 2020 - 6:11 PM |
MotoGP | Thursday 26 November 2020
Ducati Corse teams up with Amaro Montenegro as Official Partner for MotoGP
• Amaro Montenegro named Ducati Corse Official Partner in the MotoGP Championship until the end of 2022.
• Two of Bologna's most famous heritage brands come together in a watershed international partnership.
• The deal, coming immediately after Ducati's win in the 2020 MotoGP Constructors' World Championship, will lead to marketing activities in the UK, USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and other European countries.
Bologna, 26 November 2020 - The world-famous motorcycle manufacturer Ducati is delighted to...
| Ducati presents the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini |
| Nov 26, 2020 - 11:04 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 25 November 2020
Ducati presents the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
• The first motorcycle born from the collaboration between Ducati and Lamborghini: a Diavel 1260 inspired by the Lamborghini Siŕn FKP 37
• The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini will be produced in a numbered limited edition of 630 units
• The bike is characterized by having forged wheels with a new design that explicitly recall those of the car, a new carbon bodywork and a special livery with the colours of the Siŕn FKP 37
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 25 November 2020 - The Ducati World Premičre web series arrives at its fourth episode, during...
| Ducati Global Dealer Conference 2020 held digitally |
| Nov 23, 2020 - 12:30 PM |
Ducati | Friday 20 November 2020
Ducati Global Dealer Conference 2020 held digitally
• Great success for Ducati's annual meeting with the global dealer network, which was held entirely online for the first time
• More than 5,000 people attended the digital event, the highest number ever for the Global Dealer Conference
• Thanks to the virtual mode, Ducati employees from all over the world were also able to connect and preview the 2021 range
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 November 2020 - The annual Ducati Global Dealer Conference was held in the week of November 2 to 6, and for the first time in its history took...
| Ducati is 2020 MotoGP Constructors' World Champion |
| Nov 22, 2020 - 9:00 PM |
MotoGP | Round 14 - Portuguese GP 2020 | Sunday 22 November 2020
Ducati is 2020 MotoGP Constructors' World Champion. Andrea Dovizioso ends in sixth place the final Grand Prix of the season in Portugal. Danilo Petrucci sixteenth in Portimao
• Thanks to Jack Miller's second place in the Portuguese GP, held today at the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve in Portimăo, Ducati wins its second Constructors' World Title in MotoGP 13 years after its first success in 2007;
• Andrea Dovizioso closes his last race on the Desmosedici GP bike in sixth place, recovering from twelfth on the grid;
• Danilo Petrucci finishes in sixteenth place.
| Ducati World Premičre episode 3: new SuperSport 950, Panigale V4 SP & Ducati TK-01RR |
| Nov 18, 2020 - 11:55 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 18 November 2020
Ducati World Premičre episode 3: new SuperSport 950, Panigale V4 SP and Ducati TK-01RR presented
• Ducati presents the new 2021 models of its sports bike range with the SuperSport 950, the new Panigale V4 SP and updates for the Panigale V4 which improves year by year
• The SuperSport 950, renewed in aesthetics and electronics, brings sporty riding to everyday life, ideal also for young people who want to approach the world of Ducati sports bikes
• The Panigale V4 SP: 214 hp, 12.6 kgm of torque and a dry weight of 173 kg, numbered, with a dedicated livery and equipped with all the technical features to...
| Ducati unveils new XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler versions for 2021 |
| Nov 12, 2020 - 11:53 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 12 November 2020
Ducati unveils new XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler versions for 2021
• The second episode of the Ducati World Premičre is online on Ducati.com and on the social channels, illustrating the worlds of XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler
• XDiavel Dark and XDiavel Black Star are the two new versions that renew the Ducati cruiser range
• The "Land of Joy" expands with the introduction of the new Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and the two new colours for the Icon and Desert Sled models
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 12 November 2020 - The journey to discover the new Ducati 2021 range continues with...
| Ducati presents the new Multistrada V4: ruling all roads has never been so easy |
| Nov 04, 2020 - 6:51 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 4 November 2020
Ducati presents the new Multistrada V4: ruling all roads has never been so easy
• Ducati unveils the fourth generation of one of its most popular families to the world: the Multistrada V4
• Ducati performances and sportiness are combined with unprecedented ride comfort and versatility that allows it to be effective in all riding conditions
• Equipped with the V4 Granturismo engine, the Multistrada V4 has record maintenance intervals, it offers an integrated navigation system and is the first motorcycle in the world to be equipped with front and rear radar
• The first episode of the...
| MyDucati App is here: the entire Ducati world always at hand |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 4:47 PM |
Ducati | Monday 21 September 2020
MyDucati App is here: the entire Ducati world always at hand
• Ducati launches MyDucati App, the mobile app to keep up to date with all the news from Ducati and access special content and exclusive previews
• Thanks to the new app, Ducatisti always have the data of their motorcycles with them and can locate the nearest dealer to contact them quickly
• In the digital garage fans can configure their dream bike to share with the community, friends and dealers
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 21 September 2020 – Ducati launches MyDucati App, the mobile app that allows all fans to stay...
| » Online Users: 113 |
|0 members and 113 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |