| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Interview with Danilo Petrucci: “This Championship will be a surprise for everybody” |
| Apr 02, 2020 - 9:53 AM |
MotoGP | Thursday 2 April 2020
Interview with Danilo Petrucci: “This Championship will be a surprise for everybody”
• While the wait continues for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship to start, the Ducati Team rider revealed in this interview how he is spending the days and what he expects from the new season.
The 2020 MotoGP Season was supposed to begin nearly one month ago in Qatar for the Ducati Team, where just a few weeks earlier they had completed the last MotoGP pre-season test. Unfortunately, at the same time in Europe, the Covid-19 started to spread, stopping not just the sporting world but also whole countries, like Italy, which was one of the worst-affected...
| Growth in turnover and operating margin for Ducati in 2019 |
| Mar 19, 2020 - 8:38 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 19 March 2020
Growth in turnover and operating margin for Ducati in 2019
• 53,183 motorcycles delivered, € 716 million in turnover and € 52 million in operating profit, equal to 7.2% of operating margin
• Historical record for turnover per bike, indicating the upward shift of the range
• Panigale and Multistrada the cornerstones of economic input
Borgo Panigale (Bologna) / Ingolstadt 19 March 2020 - Ducati closes 2019 positively, consolidating the growth that has characterized the last years of the Italian motorcycle manufacturer. 53,183 (2018: 53,004) bikes were delivered to customers all over the...
| Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum! |
| Feb 25, 2020 - 10:05 AM |
Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum!
Ask all your insurance related questions directly to Ducati Insurance
The Ducati Sporting Club UK is pleased to welcome Ducati Insurance to our forum with their own section!
They will be on hand to answer all your insurance related questions, and provide help and advice directly from the source.
Ducati Insurance treat each of their customers as individuals, placing a premium of delivering unprecedented levels of customer service, supported by feature packed and competitive insurance policies. With such a rich history and brand prestige, Ducati riders can expect knowledgeable insurance staff that can identify the difference between a 959 and a V4. So,...
| Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 3:26 PM |
Ducati | Friday 21 February 2020
Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner
• Spyder motorcycles appointed Ducati’s UK rental and travel partner
• Hire bikes include models from Monster, Multistrada, Hypermotard, Streetfighter and Scrambler families
• Bespoke self-guided tours available
Ducati UK has appointed Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner.
Spyder Motorcycles, based at Silverstone circuit, will now be able to offer an extensive range of Ducati motorcycles for hire, to ride in the UK and Europe. The range of Ducati motorcycles will...
| Ducati Sporting Club UK - 2020 Official Ducati Club Renewal |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 10:44 AM |
Ducati Sporting Club UK - 2020 Official Ducati Club Renewal
Make sure that you're registered with ducati.com for exclusive benefits and discounts!
Dear Club Members,
It's that time of year again when I have to go through every single member of the club
and make sure that they are registered with Ducati to ensure that not only are our records
complete, but also that we get sent enough DOC Kits for every member, and also that
the members receive notifications of official discounts and offers!
Previously, the Club has been allowed to add members manually, but due to changes
in the privacy laws we are no longer allowed to do this, so you MUST register yourself.
It's really easy,...
| The Panigale V4 becomes Superleggera: the dream bike is now a reality |
| Feb 06, 2020 - 3:55 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 6 February 2020
The Panigale V4 becomes Superleggera: the dream bike is now a reality, and it’s a Ducati
• The Superleggera V4 is the most powerful and technologically advanced production Ducati ever built and will be produced as a limited edition of just 500 individually numbered motorcycles
• The only street-legal motorcycle in the world with a carbon fibre chassis, swingarm and wheels
• Biplane wings and extreme aerodynamics
• A power/weight ratio of 1.54 hp/kg in racing kit configuration, a record value for a street-legal bike
• Deliveries start in June 2020 at the rate of 5...
| Clutch Desmo Tours - Ducati Travel Partner - $500 Club Discount! |
| Jan 31, 2020 - 3:53 PM |
Clutch Desmo Tours - Ducati Travel Partner
Ducati would like to introduce you to one of the official Ducati travel partners: Clutch Desmo Tours.
Clutch Desmo Tours prepared a special tour for all Ducatistas who would like to experience WDW 2020.
As passionate riders and motorcycle touring experts they picked some of the best roads through the mountainous Northern Italy and Switzerland to ride Ducati bikes on the way to the pinnacle of Ducati gathering - the World Ducati Week.
Check out the travel program for WDW 2020 and visit the website for other unique travel experiences for this year.
As a benefit for DOC members there’s a $500 USD voucher, valid for any Clutch Tour 2020 including...
| New Scrambler Ducati 1100: Just PROs |
| Jan 27, 2020 - 2:12 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Monday 27 January 2020
New Scrambler Ducati 1100: Just PROs
• An official video available on the brand channels presents the new Ducati Scrambler 1100 range, consisting of the two new models 1100 PRO and 1100 Sport PRO
• Revamped graphics, new exhaust and seat trim, shorter rear fender and low plate holder characterise the two new versions of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO
• Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is enriched with an even more sporting heritage thanks to the new, narrower and shorter handlebar with Café Racer-style mirrors and Öhlins suspensions
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy) 27 January 2020 – Even...
| DRE Academy 2020 - Discounts for Club Members |
| Dec 10, 2019 - 9:05 AM |
DRE Academy 2020 - Discounts for Club Members
For 2020 there will be a 10% discount available to Club members for all the DRE Academies:
• DRE Enduro
• DRE Road
• DRE Rookie
• DRE Racetrack (all courses except Champs, One to One and the new location of Le Castellet’s circuit)
Plus an individual photo shooting will be free for all DOC members!
You can already consult the options available for the Enduro, Road and Rookie Academy courses on the official website. From Monday 9th December it will be possible to book one of the courses taking advantage of the DOC Discount.
When booking, enter the Club Code for the Ducati...
| Ducati Memorabilia: original racing bike parts become collectors' items |
| Dec 09, 2019 - 3:00 PM |
Ducati | Monday 9 December 2019
Ducati Memorabilia: original racing bike parts become collectors' items
• Ducati and Ducati Corse launch the Memorabilia project, giving enthusiasts a unique opportunity to purchase authentic parts from bikes used by official MotoGP and SBK riders
• Crankshafts, camshafts, pistons and con-rods: unique collectors' items for all Ducatisti
• Each item of Memorabilia comes in a smartly styled box together with a certificate of authenticity
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 9 December 2019 – Collecting original parts from the bikes that compete in the MotoGP and SBK championships has been...
| » Online Users: 102 |
|0 members and 102 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 17:49. || || |