| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Ducati Lenovo Team arrives in Buriram for the Thai GP at Chang International Circuit |
| Sep 29, 2022 - 12:30 AM |
MotoGP | Round 17 - Thai GP 2022 | Wednesday 28 September 2022
Ducati Lenovo Team arrives in Buriram for the Thai GP at Chang International Circuit
After the Aragon GP and the Japanese GP, the Ducati Lenovo Team is set to tackle its third consecutive Grand Prix this weekend in Thailand at the Chang International Circuit in Buriram. Ducati took second place, with Andrea Dovizioso, in the first edition of the GP, which had been held on only two occasions before the pandemic, in 2018 and 2019.
Jack Miller, fresh off the back of winning the last round in Japan, arrives in Buriram determined to continue with his momentum and fight for top positions in the race again. Francesco Bagnaia also returns to the track...
| Amazing one-two in Race 2 at Barcelona. Bautista wins, making it the perfect weekend. A stunning second place for Michael Rinaldi |
| Sep 25, 2022 - 11:21 PM |
World Superbike | 2022 | R8 | Barcelona | SPA | Sunday 25 September 2022
Amazing one-two in Race 2 at Barcelona. Bautista wins, making it the perfect weekend. A stunning second place for Michael Rinaldi
A triumphant day for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team at the Montmelò circuit in Barcelona. Alvaro Bautista and Michael Rinaldi are the absolute protagonists of Race-2, finishing first and second respectively.
Bautista completes the perfect weekend after winning Race-1 and the Superpole Race. In Race-2 the Spanish rider's domination is absolute: first from the start to the chequered flag with a lead that reaches even 10 seconds.
An amazing race for Rinaldi , too....
| Jack Miller dominates the Japanese GP in Motegi to take his first win of the season. Pecco Bagnaia crashes on the last lap |
| Sep 25, 2022 - 11:18 PM |
MotoGP | Round 16 - Japanese GP 2022 | Sunday 25 September 2022
Jack Miller dominates the Japanese GP in Motegi to take his first win of the season. Pecco Bagnaia crashes on the last lap
• Two Ducati machines finish on the podium at Motegi as Jorge Martin closes third with the Ducati of the Pramac Racing Team
Jack Miller took his third MotoGP victory with the Ducati Lenovo Team in the Japanese GP held this afternoon at the Mobility Resort Motegi. The Australian rider did an outstanding performance in this afternoon's race, which saw him cross the finish line with more than 3 seconds over Brad Binder. Jorge Martin completed the podium as he finished third with the Ducati...
| Double podium for Piero Ricciuti, second in Race 1 and Race 2 of the fourth round of the MotoGP eSport Championship |
| Sep 23, 2022 - 4:34 PM |
MotoGP | Friday 23 September 2022
Double podium for Piero Ricciuti, second in Race 1 and Race 2 of the fourth round of the MotoGP eSport Championship
Piero Ricciuti scored two more podium finishes in the penultimate round of the MotoGP eSport Global Series 2022 Championship, contested online this afternoon with the MotoGP22 video game.
The virtual version of the Chang International Circuit in Buriram (Thailand) was the stage of Race 1, which saw the Ducati Lenovo eSport Team e-Gamer start with the fourth fastest time, from the second row. Thanks to a good start, PieroRicciuti55 took second place immediately on the first lap to then chase down "adriaan_26" in the first position. However, due to a small...
| Mad for Fun: Ducati expands the Monster range with the SP version, even sportier and more fun |
| Sep 15, 2022 - 5:54 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 15 September 2022
Mad for Fun: Ducati expands the Monster range with the SP version, even sportier and more fun
• The "SP" represents the top of the range Ducati Monster and is designed to enhance the fun in sporty riding and the style of the bike, thanks to the MotoGP-inspired livery
• Benchmark components for those who love sporty riding: Öhlins suspension, Brembo Stylema® front calipers, Termignoni approved silencer, Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV tyres, steering damper and lithium-ion battery
• More efficacy and safety: electronics recalibrated from a sporting point of view and introduction of the new Riding Mode...
| Ducati Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini: extreme combination of sportiness, exclusivity and appeal |
| Sep 02, 2022 - 10:54 PM |
Ducati | Friday 2 September 2022
Ducati Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini: extreme combination of sportiness, exclusivity and appeal
• A numbered and limited edition of 630+63 units, inspired by the super-performing Lamborghini Huracán STO and built on the technical base of the Panigale V4 S 2023
• Characterized by extremely aggressive shapes, special and light components and a dedicated livery, the Ducati Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini represents the second chapter of the collaboration between the two brands that are ambassadors of Made in Italy in the world
• Ducati Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini Speciale Clienti: a limited and numbered series of...
| Ducati announces deliveries, revenue, and operating profit for the first half of 2022 |
| Jul 29, 2022 - 7:30 PM |
Ducati | Friday 29 July 2022
Ducati announces deliveries, revenue, and operating profit for the first half of 2022
• Record revenue for the first half of 2022: 542 million euros, the highest figure ever recorded for Ducati in the first six months of the year
• 68 million operating profit, an increase over the first half of 2021
• 33,265 motorbikes delivered, the Multistrada V4 confirms its position as the most popular motorcycle among enthusiasts
• Demand remains high with an order portfolio up 86% over the same period last year
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 29 July 2022 - Ducati concludes the...
| Ducati Panigale V4 2023: electronic updates improve performance and comfort |
| Jul 11, 2022 - 5:29 PM |
Ducati | Monday 11 July 2022
Ducati Panigale V4 2023: electronic updates improve performance and comfort
• Ducati continues the annual update of the supersport bike par excellence of its range, exactly the same as with the Ducati Corse prototypes: the bike is already available in dealerships
• The new Engine Brake Control EVO 2 software, a brand-new strategy for Ducati Quick Shift and refinements for Ducati Traction Control and Ride by Wire make the Panigale V4 even easier and more intuitive for riders of all levels
• A new cooling fan control strategy offers improved operating temperature management and better thermal...
| Ducati MotoE prototype details revealed: expertise for the future developed through the competitions |
| Jun 30, 2022 - 7:39 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 30 June 2022
Ducati MotoE prototype details revealed: expertise for the future developed through the competitions
• Ducati presents the technical details of the "V21L" prototype, the first electric motorcycle from the Bologna-based manufacturer
• Ducati MotoE comes from the close collaboration between the R&D department of Ducati and Ducati Corse: it integrates technical solutions never adopted before for battery pack, motor and inverter
• The development of the project is already in an advanced stage and is proceeding at a rapid pace towards 2023, the year in which Ducati will take on the role of sole supplier of the FIM...
| Bulgari x Ducati: an exclusive collaboration that revolutionizes the standards of luxury sports watches |
| May 20, 2022 - 10:00 AM |
Ducati | Friday 20 May 2022
Bulgari x Ducati: an exclusive collaboration that revolutionizes the standards of luxury sports watches
• Ducati and Bulgari sign a new partnership based on shared values of lightness, technology, design and passion for beauty
• The Bulgari Aluminium Ducati Special Edition chronograph redefines the standards of luxury sports watches with unconventional materials and exclusive colors
• Produced in a limited series of one thousand pieces, the watch is personalized with the Ducati brand and carries an engraving on the case back
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 19 May 2022 - Ducati and Bulgari...
| Ducati Grandstands 2022: follow the MotoGP races from pole position |
| May 11, 2022 - 12:40 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 11 May 2022
Ducati Grandstands 2022: follow the MotoGP races from pole position
• The Ducati Grandstands are back to cheer on the champions riding the Borgo Panigale bikes
• The MotoGP championship rounds at Mugello and Misano are the venues for the two grandstands in Italy
• Tickets are already available in the dedicated section of the Ducati website
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 11 May 2022 – With the MotoGP World Championship well underway, the Ducati Grandstands are back at the Mugello International Circuit and the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli". A front row seat to follow the two Italian...
| » Online Users: 105 |
|0 members and 105 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |