| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| "The Red Essence. In white": new livery for the Ducati Panigale V2 |
| Jul 01, 2020 - 1:42 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 1 July 2020
"The Red Essence. In white": new livery for the Ducati Panigale V2
• The colour range of the Ducati Panigale V2 is extended with the new White Rosso livery, production from July 2020
• The purity of Star White Silk white combines with the traditional Ducati Red colouring the rims, the front air intakes and the air deflectors of the upper half-fairings
• Francesco "Pecco" Bagnaia (Pramac Racing Team), riding the Panigale V2, is the protagonist of the photo-video shooting of the new livery at the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli"
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 1 July 2020 - The...
| Superleggera V4 001/500 delivered at Borgo Panigale |
| Jun 26, 2020 - 11:11 AM |
Ducati | Friday 26 June 2020
Superleggera V4 001/500 delivered at Borgo Panigale
• Claudio Domenicali, Ducati CEO, personally delivered model number 001/500 and the certificate of authenticity of the Superleggera V4 to the lucky owner
• Belgian Ducatista Filip Van Schil, who already owns nine Ducati motorcycles, was invited to Borgo Panigale to pick up his Superleggera V4
• "Receiving the motorbike directly in the Company and touching the passion of the people who work in Borgo Panigale is an experience that I will always remember. Days like this are what make Ducati unique and different from all the other motorcycle manufacturers," said...
| Ducati starts production of the Superleggera V4 |
| Jun 17, 2020 - 4:00 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 17 June 2020
Ducati starts production of the Superleggera V4
• The first Ducati Superleggera V4 comes off the production line of the Borgo Panigale plant. Made in a limited and numbered series of 500 units, the Superleggera V4 is the only motorcycle in the world approved for road use with a carbon fibre frame, swingarm and rims
• The lucky owner of the Superleggera V4 001/500 invited to Borgo Panigale for the delivery of the motorcycle
• All Superleggera V4 customers are given the opportunity to test the "official" Panigale V4 R of the SBK World Championship and the chance to purchase access to the "MotoGP Experience and ride...
| Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE version |
| Jun 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM |
Ducati | Monday 15 June 2020
Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE version
• The RVE version is characterized by special "Graffiti” livery, a striking graphic design inspired by that of the Hypermotard 950 Concept presented in 2019 at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d’Este
• A sophisticated painting process and application of the graphics guarantees a result comparable to that of an airbrushed bodywork
• The electronic package of the Hypermotard 950 RVE is enhanced with the Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up and Down EVO
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 15 June 2020 - Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE,...
| Jack Miller to become official rider of the Ducati Team for the 2021 MotoGP season |
| May 27, 2020 - 10:26 AM |
MotoGP | Wednesday 27 May 2020
Jack Miller to become official rider of the Ducati Team for the 2021 MotoGP season
Ducati Corse is pleased to announce that Jack Miller will be one of the two official Ducati Team riders in the 2021 MotoGP World Championship. The company from Borgo Panigale and the 25-year-old Australian rider have reached an agreement for next season with an option to extend the contract also for 2022.
Miller, who made his MotoGP debut in 2015 at just 20 years old, joined Ducati in 2018 with the Pramac Racing Team, the factory-supported team of the Bologna manufacturer, and finished last season eighth overall in the standings, taking five podiums during the year.
| The third edition of the Custom Rumble contest has its winner |
| May 27, 2020 - 10:23 AM |
Ducati Scrambler | Tuesday 26 May 2020
The third edition of the Custom Rumble contest has its winner
• The Scrambler 1100 FT by Marco Graziani of CC Racing Garage is the winner of the competition dedicated to the best Scrambler Ducati custom
• An exceptional jury made up of actor Nicholas Hoult, riders Chaz Davies and Andrea Dovizioso, the founder of BikeShed Dutch Van Someren and Filippo Barbacane, has elected the winning motorcycle among five finalists
• 16,000 users followed the live streaming on Facebook
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 26 May 2020 – The Scrambler 1100 FT customized by Italian Marco Graziani of CC...
| The Panigale V4 is ready for the track with the Racing accessories package |
| May 21, 2020 - 10:51 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 20 May 2020
The Panigale V4 is ready for the track with the Racing accessories package
• From the extensive Ducati Performance catalogue a selection of accessories to customize the bike and enhance its racing look and performance
• A configurator is available on the Ducati.com website that allows Ducatisti to make their bikes unique, enhancing them with the accessories that best suit their needs
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 May 2020 - Ducati recommends to its enthusiastic fans the Racing accessory package for the Panigale V4, a must-have for all those who want to transform the Italian manufacturer’s super sports...
| Ducati and MT Distribution together for urban mobility |
| May 14, 2020 - 9:32 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 13 May 2020
Ducati and MT Distribution together for urban mobility
• A new line of Ducati brand electric mobility arriving by 2020, distributed under license by MT Distribution
• Seven new products including folding e-bikes and electric scooters branded Ducati, Ducati Corse and Ducati Scrambler
• The entire range has been developed in collaboration with the Ducati Design Centre, which has worked in conjunction with Italdesign for the e-bikes
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 13 May 2020 - Ducati and MT Distribution, licensee and commercial partner, present a new line of folding e-bikes and electric...
| #raceagainstCovid: Ducati launches fundraiser for Policlinico di S.Orsola in Bologna |
| May 04, 2020 - 6:23 PM |
Ducati | Monday 4 May 2020
#raceagainstCovid: Ducati launches a fundraiser to support the Policlinico di S.Orsola in Bologna
• An international fundraising appeal to finance the rehabilitation programs that the S.Orsola general hospital of Bologna has developed for patients in post Covid-19 convalescence
• Funding starts at € 100,000: members of the Ducati board have begun donations to which are added those of employees. The amount collected was then doubled by the company
• The campaign brings together the entire Ducati community, from official Ducati Clubs to dealers, riders, suppliers and partners, in order to achieve an important goal...
| Ducati starts its engines again: new motorcycles soon to arrive in dealers |
| Apr 27, 2020 - 3:39 PM |
Ducati | Sunday 26 April 2020
Ducati starts its engines again: new motorcycles soon to arrive in dealers
• On Monday 27 April production will gradually start again at the Ducati factory in Borgo Panigale
• Employees called to work will be the minimum necessary to carry out production and research activities and must comply with a rigid safety protocol developed together with the RSU and subject to a specific agreement. Masks will be mandatory for everyone, regardless of distancing
• Claudio Domenicali: "It is absolutely essential to pay close attention to strict compliance with safety procedures: the virus has not disappeared. The work...
| Excitement and fun with the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™ |
| Apr 17, 2020 - 9:49 AM |
Ducati | Friday 17 April 2020
Excitement and fun with the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™
• Ducati and the LEGO Group together for the first brick model of the Ducati Panigale V4 R
• An exciting experience in the world of mechanical engineering, entertainment and technology for children and adults
• A model made with 646 bricks and the red livery, distinctive of the Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer
• The Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™ will be on sale in Ducati dealerships and in the Ducati Online Shop, as well as in the entire LEGO sales network, starting from June 1
Bologna, Italy /...
| Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum! |
| Feb 25, 2020 - 10:05 AM |
Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum!
Ask all your insurance related questions directly to Ducati Insurance
The Ducati Sporting Club UK is pleased to welcome Ducati Insurance to our forum with their own section!
They will be on hand to answer all your insurance related questions, and provide help and advice directly from the source.
Ducati Insurance treat each of their customers as individuals, placing a premium of delivering unprecedented levels of customer service, supported by feature packed and competitive insurance policies. With such a rich history and brand prestige, Ducati riders can expect knowledgeable insurance staff that can identify the difference between a 959 and a V4. So,...
| Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 3:26 PM |
Ducati | Friday 21 February 2020
Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner
• Spyder motorcycles appointed Ducati’s UK rental and travel partner
• Hire bikes include models from Monster, Multistrada, Hypermotard, Streetfighter and Scrambler families
• Bespoke self-guided tours available
Ducati UK has appointed Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner.
Spyder Motorcycles, based at Silverstone circuit, will now be able to offer an extensive range of Ducati motorcycles for hire, to ride in the UK and Europe. The range of Ducati motorcycles will...
| Ducati Sporting Club UK - 2020 Official Ducati Club Renewal |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 10:44 AM |
Ducati Sporting Club UK - 2020 Official Ducati Club Renewal
Make sure that you're registered with ducati.com for exclusive benefits and discounts!
Dear Club Members,
It's that time of year again when I have to go through every single member of the club
and make sure that they are registered with Ducati to ensure that not only are our records
complete, but also that we get sent enough DOC Kits for every member, and also that
the members receive notifications of official discounts and offers!
Previously, the Club has been allowed to add members manually, but due to changes
in the privacy laws we are no longer allowed to do this, so you MUST register yourself.
It's really easy,...
| DRE Academy 2020 - Discounts for Club Members |
| Dec 10, 2019 - 9:05 AM |
DRE Academy 2020 - Discounts for Club Members
For 2020 there will be a 10% discount available to Club members for all the DRE Academies:
• DRE Enduro
• DRE Road
• DRE Rookie
• DRE Racetrack (all courses except Champs, One to One and the new location of Le Castellet’s circuit)
Plus an individual photo shooting will be free for all DOC members!
You can already consult the options available for the Enduro, Road and Rookie Academy courses on the official website. From Monday 9th December it will be possible to book one of the courses taking advantage of the DOC Discount.
When booking, enter the Club Code for the Ducati...
| » Online Users: 111 |
|1 members and 110 guests |
| MJS |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 17:49. || || |