| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Top ten for Petrucci in the Grand Prix of Teruel at MotorLand Aragón |
| Oct 25, 2020 - 6:51 PM |
MotoGP | Round 11 - Teruel GP 2020 | Sunday 25 October 2020
Top ten for Danilo Petrucci as he finishes tenth in the Grand Prix of Teruel at MotorLand Aragón. Andrea Dovizioso closes in thirteenth position
• Danilo Petrucci, coming from the seventh row of the grid, finishes tenth at the Grand Prix of Teruel;
• Andrea Dovizioso closes in thirteenth place, as he was hindered back by arm pump issues and the tyre drop during the final stages of the race.
Danilo Petrucci closed in tenth place the eleventh round of the 2020 MotoGP campaign, the Grand Prix of Teruel, held today at the MotorLand Aragón circuit of Alcañiz, in Spain.
After a promising start from...
| Josh Brookes wins the 2020 British Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch |
| Oct 19, 2020 - 6:19 PM |
Ducati UK | Monday 19 October 2020
Josh Brookes wins the 2020 British Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch
• Josh Brookes wins Race 2 and 3 at Brands Hatch to claim his 2nd BSB Championship Title
• Brookes’ win sees Paul Bird Motorsport take their 8th BSB Championship Title
• Christian Iddon finishes 3rd in the BSB championship
Josh Brookes rode his Panigale V4 R to victory at Brands Hatch GP over the weekend to take his 2nd British Superbike Championship title. The championship title came down to this final round, with 5 different riders including Brookes’ VisionTrack teammate Christian Iddon all in the fight to take the...
| #EstorilWorldSBK Race-2. The WorldSBK 2020 season ends with another spectacular 1-2 |
| Oct 19, 2020 - 6:16 PM |
World Superbike | 2020 | Round 8 | Portugal | Estoril | Sunday 18 October 2020
#EstorilWorldSBK Race-2. The WorldSBK 2020 season ends with another spectacular one-two: triumph for Chaz Davies, P2 for Scott Redding. The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team wins the team classification for the first time in history
The last race of the 2020 WorldSBK season gave a great emotion to the Aruba.it - Racing Ducati team that won for the first time the title in the team classification (introduced in 2011) thanks to the third extraordinary one-two of the season for Chaz Davies (P1) and Scott Redding (P2).
Starting from fourth position, Chaz Davies took the lead after the first two corners. His race pace was incisive and...
| V4 Granturismo: the engine for the next generation of Ducati Multistrada |
| Oct 15, 2020 - 12:15 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 15 October 2020
V4 Granturismo: the engine for the next generation of Ducati Multistrada
• Ducati presents the new V4 Granturismo engine. It will power the new Multistrada V4, which will be unveiled on 4 November
• The V4 Granturismo has been developed for maximum smoothness of operation and has record-breaking maintenance intervals
• Compact and light, performing, featuring rich torque values: an engine designed for “adventouring” use, at the same time able to offer great thrills and sportiness
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 15 October 2020 – A new era begins in Borgo Panigale as Ducati presents...
| Rinaldi will ride the official Ducati Panigale V4 R of the Aruba.it Team for 2021 |
| Oct 14, 2020 - 3:35 PM |
World Superbike | Tuesday 13 October 2020
Michael Ruben Rinaldi will ride the official Ducati Panigale V4 R of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team in the 2021 WorldSBK season
The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team is pleased to announce that the Italian rider Michael Ruben Rinaldi - alongside teammate Scott Redding - will defend the colours of the Italian squad in the 2021 WorldSBK season with the official Ducati Panigale V4 R.
Michael Ruben Rinaldi was born in Rimini on 21st December 1995 and started racing with the minimoto when he was 7 years old, winning the Italian championship in 2006. After winning the Italian Sport Production Championship in 2011, in 2014 he faced his first international experience in the...
| "Dark Suit": the perfect entry into the Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO family |
| Oct 08, 2020 - 5:30 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Thursday 8 October 2020
"Dark Suit": the perfect entry into the Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO family with the new Dark version
• Ducati presents to the public the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO, the entry model to the 1100 PRO range of the “Land of Joy”
• The Dark Stealth colour gives elegance and purity to a fully customizable bike, created to convey the Ducati Scrambler spirit
• The new version is available in all Ducati dealerships and Scrambler Camps starting from October 2020 in Europe
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 8 October 2020 - Ducati presents the new Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO, the...
| Ducati announces the world's first motorcycle equipped with radar: the Multistrada V4 |
| Oct 06, 2020 - 4:04 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 6 October 2020
Ducati announces the entry into production of the world's first motorcycle equipped with front and rear radar technology: the new Multistrada V4
• Production of the Multistrada V4 begins, the fourth generation of one of the most successful motorcycles of the Bologna-based company, already produced in more than 110,000 units
• The bike is equipped with a completely new V4 engine developed for maximum smoothness of operation and a substantial extension of maintenance intervals
• The Multistrada V4 is the first motorcycle in the world equipped with front and rear radar capable of providing the user with a...
| Borgo Panigale Experience: Ducati Museum reopens full-time and factory tours resume |
| Oct 02, 2020 - 4:00 PM |
Ducati | Friday 2 October 2020
Borgo Panigale Experience: the Ducati Museum reopens full-time and factory tours resume
• Starting from 5 October, the Ducati Museum can be visited again on weekdays and the long-awaited guided tours inside the factory will also resume
• The Panigale V4R made of LEGO® Technic™ bricks in 1:1 scale is added to the museum's gallery
• The digital content of the Museum is enriched with the "Ducati Museum Online Journey"
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 2 October 2020 - Ducati continues its path of gradual reopening to the public. In fact, starting from Monday 5 October, the Ducati Museum will...
| Francesco Bagnaia joins Jack Miller in the Ducati Team for the 2021 season |
| Sep 30, 2020 - 12:15 PM |
MotoGP | Wednesday 30 September 2020
Francesco Bagnaia joins Jack Miller in the Ducati Team for the 2021 season
Ducati Corse is pleased to announce that it will be Francesco Bagnaia to defend the colours of the Ducati Team in the 2021 MotoGP World Championship, alongside the already confirmed Jack Miller. The rider from Piedmont, 23 years old, will move to the official team for next season, after his first two years in MotoGP with Pramac Racing, the factory-supported team of the Borgo Panigale manufacturer.
Born in Turin in 1997, Francesco "Pecco" Bagnaia made his debut in the Moto3 World Championship in 2013 and then stepped up to Moto2 in 2017, winning the World Title in this category in 2018. In 2019,...
| The Streetfighter V4 becomes even sportier with Ducati Performance accessories |
| Sep 23, 2020 - 5:22 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 23 September 2020
The Streetfighter V4 becomes even sportier with Ducati Performance accessories
• The sporty character and extreme DNA of the Streetfighter V4 are enhanced by the Ducati Performance equipment
• All accessories are available and can be purchased on the Ducati.com website and in all Ducati network dealers
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 23 September 2020 - With its 178 kg weight, Desmosedici Stradale 1,103 cc engine producing 208 hp, biplane wings and a latest generation electronic package, the Streetfighter V4 is the absolute expression of Ducati sportiness and of the continuous research that the Bologna-based...
| MyDucati App is here: the entire Ducati world always at hand |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 4:47 PM |
Ducati | Monday 21 September 2020
MyDucati App is here: the entire Ducati world always at hand
• Ducati launches MyDucati App, the mobile app to keep up to date with all the news from Ducati and access special content and exclusive previews
• Thanks to the new app, Ducatisti always have the data of their motorcycles with them and can locate the nearest dealer to contact them quickly
• In the digital garage fans can configure their dream bike to share with the community, friends and dealers
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 21 September 2020 – Ducati launches MyDucati App, the mobile app that allows all fans to stay...
| Warranty extended to 5 years on all Ducati by Arai helmets in the collection |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 4:36 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 17 September 2020
Warranty extended to 5 years on all Ducati by Arai helmets in the collection
• Ducati guarantees all helmets produced in collaboration with Arai for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase
• The Ducati range contains helmets made with top quality materials, capable of responding to the different needs of motorcyclists for any type of use
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 17 September 2020 - Ducati extends the warranty on all helmets produced in collaboration with Arai in the collection to 5 years from the date of purchase*.
The Borgo Panigale motorcycle manufacturer offers a wide range of helmets with...
| New livery for the Ducati Multistrada 950 S: "Every road, a new world" |
| Jul 08, 2020 - 12:00 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 8 July 2020
New livery for the Ducati Multistrada 950 S: "Every road, a new world"
• Ducati presents the "GP White" livery for the Multistrada 950 S. The bike will be available in dealers within July
• The new livery adds sportiness to the elegant lines of the Multistrada, with a MotoGP-inspired graphic and a colour scheme that alternates white, grey and Ducati Red
• The Multistrada 950 is the ideal motorcycle to discover the roads and panoramas of the Italian regional territory, such as those of the Motor Valley in Emilia-Romagna
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 8 July 2020 - Ducati completes the...
| "The Red Essence. In white": new livery for the Ducati Panigale V2 |
| Jul 01, 2020 - 2:42 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 1 July 2020
"The Red Essence. In white": new livery for the Ducati Panigale V2
• The colour range of the Ducati Panigale V2 is extended with the new White Rosso livery, production from July 2020
• The purity of Star White Silk white combines with the traditional Ducati Red colouring the rims, the front air intakes and the air deflectors of the upper half-fairings
• Francesco "Pecco" Bagnaia (Pramac Racing Team), riding the Panigale V2, is the protagonist of the photo-video shooting of the new livery at the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli"
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 1 July 2020 - The...
| Superleggera V4 001/500 delivered at Borgo Panigale |
| Jun 26, 2020 - 12:11 PM |
Ducati | Friday 26 June 2020
Superleggera V4 001/500 delivered at Borgo Panigale
• Claudio Domenicali, Ducati CEO, personally delivered model number 001/500 and the certificate of authenticity of the Superleggera V4 to the lucky owner
• Belgian Ducatista Filip Van Schil, who already owns nine Ducati motorcycles, was invited to Borgo Panigale to pick up his Superleggera V4
• "Receiving the motorbike directly in the Company and touching the passion of the people who work in Borgo Panigale is an experience that I will always remember. Days like this are what make Ducati unique and different from all the other motorcycle manufacturers," said...
| » Online Users: 128 |
|0 members and 128 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |