| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| #NDLWorldSBK FP. Solid Friday for Redding and Rinaldi who close respectively in third and eighth position the free practice for the Dutch round. |
| Jul 23, 2021 - 6:14 PM |
World Superbike | 2021 | Round 5 | Netherlands | Assen | Friday 23 July 2021
#NDLWorldSBK FP. Solid Friday for Redding and Rinaldi who close respectively in third and eighth position the free practice for the Dutch round.
The first day of free practice of the Prosecco DOC Dutch Round offers positive indications to Scott Redding and Michael Ruben Rinaldi who both focus mainly on the race pace through the two sessions.
Scott Redding starts the Assen weekend in the best way. The British rider is the fastest for most of the session: he closes in first position, setting the best time in the second, third and fourth sectors.
Despite a difficult start, Michael Rinaldi works well with his team...
| A special motorcycle as a tribute to Troy Bayliss: the Ducati Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary |
| Jul 23, 2021 - 3:46 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 22 July 2021
A special motorcycle as a tribute to Troy Bayliss: the Ducati Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary
• Produced in a numbered series, the motorcycle is characterized by the special celebratory livery that recalls that of the Ducati 996 R of the first World Superbike title won by the Australian rider in 2001
• Equipped with Öhlins components and embellished with details that enhance its sportiness, the Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary is destined to enter the hearts of Troy fans around the world
• The video presentation of the bike, filmed at the Ducati Museum, on the track...
| June 2021 is the best month ever for Ducati which closes the first half of the year with strong growth |
| Jul 20, 2021 - 10:55 AM |
Ducati | Friday 16 July 2021
June 2021 is the best month ever for Ducati which closes the first half of the year with strong growth
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 16 July 2021 – The very positive trend continues for Ducati which, at the end of the first six months of 2021, delivered 34,485 motorcycles to enthusiasts, recording an increase of + 43% over 2020 and + 9% over the same period of 2019.
June in particular was the best month ever for the company with 8,598 units sold worldwide.
The order portfolio (motorcycles to be delivered) is the highest ever recorded by the company at the end of the first half, with + 63% compared to the same...
| Ducati and MT Distribution present MG-20, the first folding magnesium e-bike in the Ducati Urban e-Mobility line |
| Jul 01, 2021 - 5:45 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 29 June 2021
Ducati and MT Distribution present MG-20, the first folding magnesium e-bike in the Ducati Urban e-Mobility line
• The new folding e-bike of the Ducati Urban e-Mobility line guarantees lightness and solidity thanks to the frame, forks and rims in magnesium
• The sporting character of Ducati is underlined by its distinctive design and by the sharp lines of the six-spoke rims
• MG-20 will be available from July 2021 at dealerships and in the official Ducati e-shop, as well as in specialized consumer electronics stores and major online stores
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 29 June 2021 -...
| Pecco Bagnaia finishes sixth in the Dutch GP at Assen. Jack Miller forced to retire following a crash |
| Jun 27, 2021 - 8:55 PM |
MotoGP | Round 9 - Dutch GP 2021 | Sunday 27 June 2021
Pecco Bagnaia finishes sixth in the Dutch GP at Assen. Jack Miller forced to retire following a crash
Pecco Bagnaia finished sixth at the MotoGP Dutch GP, held this afternoon at the TT Circuit of Assen. The Ducati Lenovo Team rider, who started from the front row of the grid from the third position, managed to take an early lead and set his own pace to contain Quartararo behind him during the first laps. However, Pecco, who was overtaken on lap 6, was unable to stay with the Frenchman and then engaged in a fierce battle with Nakagami for second place, which caused him to exceed the track limits twice. Forced to serve a long lap penalty, Bagnaia had to drop...
| MyDucati App evolves with the new "Maintenance" section |
| Jun 25, 2021 - 6:02 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 24 June 2021
MyDucati App evolves with the new "Maintenance" section
• With the MyDucati App, the Borgo Panigale motorcycle manufacturer offers Ducatisti a tailor-made experience and privileged access to the Ducati universe
• The new section dedicated to maintenance underlines Ducati's commitment to always offer maximum transparency to Ducatisti
• In the new area it is possible to consult the maintenance history of your motorcycle, view scheduled servicing and be informed about updates
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 24 June 2021 - MyDucati App, the mobile application that allows all...
| The Panigale V4 is ready to compete on any circuit with Ducati Performance accessories |
| Jun 17, 2021 - 5:45 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 17 June 2021
The Panigale V4 is ready to compete on any circuit with Ducati Performance accessories
• Ducati Performance accessories are designed specifically to customize the Borgo Panigale super sports bike and enhance its racing performance and look
• The stock Panigale V4 S with Ducati Performance accessories is a bike ready to race and win
• The "configurator" section is available on the Ducati.com website which allows Ducatisti to make the bike unique by choosing their favourite accessories.
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 17 June 2021 - The Panigale V4 S is the bike that embodies all...
| “Lights on me”: new “Black and Steel” version for the Diavel 1260 S |
| Jun 10, 2021 - 6:15 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 9 June 2021
“Lights on me”: new “Black and Steel” version for the Diavel 1260 S
• Inspired by the concept of the Diavel "Materico", the new livery of the bike is characterized by asymmetrical and refined graphics that combine glossy grey, matt black and sporty details in yellow
• The new Diavel 1260 S "Black and Steel" will be available in Ducati dealerships starting from July 2021
• From 10 to 13 June it will be possible to admire the new Diavel 1260 S on display in Piazza Duomo in Milan for the MIMO Motor Show
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 9 June 2021 - Ducati enriches the Diavel 1260 family for the...
| A temporary exhibition at the Ducati Museum for 20 years since Troy Bayliss's first world title |
| Jun 02, 2021 - 4:53 PM |
Ducati | Monday 31 May 2021
A temporary exhibition at the Ducati Museum for 20 years since Troy Bayliss's first world title
• The Ducati Museum inaugurates a new temporary exhibition "Troy Story: The Legend of a Champion"
• The exhibition will remain open until 19 September and, from 1 to 4 July, the motorcycles will be exhibited at the 2021 Motor Valley Fest in Modena
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy) - The Ducati Museum has finally reopened to the public on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. One week after the resumption of the visits for the public, Ducati also inaugurates a temporary exhibition “Troy Story: The Legend of a...
| Each Monster becomes unique with Ducati accessories and customization sets |
| May 25, 2021 - 5:55 PM |
Ducati | Monday 24 May 2021
Each Monster becomes unique with Ducati accessories and customization sets
• Making the new Monster unique is easy thanks to the add-on kits and decal sets made by Ducati that enhance the shape and design of the bike
• A wide range of accessories designed to make the bike even sportier and enhance its look is available in Ducati dealerships
• The online configurator allows you to view the different customization options, create the Monster of your dreams and share it with the dealer and friends
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 24 May 2021 - The Monster has always been synonymous with...
| Ducati presents the new livery for the Hypermotard 950 SP and updates the entire family to Euro 5 standard |
| May 19, 2021 - 6:16 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 19 May 2021
Ducati presents the new livery for the Hypermotard 950 SP and updates the entire family to Euro 5 standard
• The new livery of the Hypermotard 950 SP recalls the world of racing in its colours and that of freestyle sports in its graphic lines, underlining the dynamic character of the bike
• All models in the Ducati Hypermotard 950 range become compliant with the Euro 5 anti-pollution standard
• The production of the motorcycles, which will be available in dealerships starting from June 2021, has already begun in Borgo Panigale
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 19 May 2021 - The Ducati...
| The first episode of Scrambler Ducati Live is online |
| May 11, 2021 - 6:51 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Tuesday 11 May 2021
The first episode of Scrambler Ducati Live is online
• Emerging artists of the Italian music scene talk about themselves at Scrambler Ducati Live, a 6-episode web series about life stories with live music
• The live sessions are held together with Fonoprint, a historic recording studio in Bologna of which Lucio Dalla was a partner, and which produced artists of the calibre of Vasco Rossi and Francesco Guccini
• For the launch plan of the format, Ducati Scrambler involved 24ORE Business School
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 11 May 2021 - Since its creation, Ducati Scrambler has...
| DRE Racetrack Mugello - Book from today! |
| May 09, 2021 - 11:55 AM |
DRE Racetrack Mugello - Book from today!
We present a new date of the DRE Racetrack Academy!!
New date: 1-2 September
New circuit: Mugello
In the attached document you will find all the necessary information: dates, prices, benefits reserved for DOC members and how to obtain them.
The purchasing platform opens today in exclusive preview for DOC members, with a 10% discount, worth up to €160, as well as a free photo shoot and onboard video!
An opportunity not to be missed!
NOTE: The total amount of the discounts reserved for club members is restricted, it would not be possible to purchase discounted courses, once the amount will be over.
NOTE: Travel to and...
| A series of video tutorial explain optimising the performance of the Panigale V4 MY21 |
| May 04, 2021 - 6:10 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 4 May 2021
A series of video tutorial explain strategies for optimising the performance of the Panigale V4 Model Year 21
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 4 May 2021 - The Panigale V4 MY21 illustrated to all enthusiasts by the people who closely followed its development over the years: this was the idea behind the “Tech talks” video tutorial series, which is available on the Ducati.com website and published in episodes on the YouTube channel of the Bologna-based manufacturer.
Ducati Official Tester Alessandro Valia and Ducati Superbike Development Team Leader Carlo Ricci Maccarini are the protagonists of 7 videos made directly from the paddock of the Misano...
| Scrambler Days of Joy 2021 – DOC benefits |
| Apr 15, 2021 - 12:34 AM |
Days of Joy 2021 – DOC benefits
Scrambler Experience Romagna – May 22nd
Riding experience through the coast and hilly roads of Romagna, starting from the Cesenatico beach.
Two one day tours on the Tuscan-Romagnolo Apennines:
• the first is organized on the route of the historic "Nove Colli" cycling race and offers the opportunity to appreciate the entire Scrambler® 2021 range
• the alternative involves a mainly off-road tour with the Scrambler® Desert Sled in the new "Sparking Blue" livery.
Lunch “on the go” in the middle of the route. Return to Cesenatico following a route through the Romagna hills. Big finish with street food tasting...
| » Online Users: 147 |
|0 members and 147 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |