| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum! |
| Feb 25, 2020 - 11:05 AM |
Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum!
Ask all your insurance related questions directly to Ducati Insurance
The Ducati Sporting Club UK is pleased to welcome Ducati Insurance to our forum with their own section!
They will be on hand to answer all your insurance related questions, and provide help and advice directly from the source.
Ducati Insurance treat each of their customers as individuals, placing a premium of delivering unprecedented levels of customer service, supported by feature packed and competitive insurance policies. With such a rich history and brand prestige, Ducati riders can expect knowledgeable insurance staff that can identify the difference between a 959 and a V4. So,...
| Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 4:26 PM |
Ducati | Friday 21 February 2020
Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner
• Spyder motorcycles appointed Ducati’s UK rental and travel partner
• Hire bikes include models from Monster, Multistrada, Hypermotard, Streetfighter and Scrambler families
• Bespoke self-guided tours available
Ducati UK has appointed Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner.
Spyder Motorcycles, based at Silverstone circuit, will now be able to offer an extensive range of Ducati motorcycles for hire, to ride in the UK and Europe. The range of Ducati motorcycles will...
| World Ducati Week 2020 - Official Ducati Fly/Ride Package |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 12:00 PM |
World Ducati Week 2020 - Official Ducati Fly/Ride Package
Exclusive Packages available to Deliver Your Ducati Directly to WDW2020!
Ducati UK are pleased to confirm that UK travel support / logistics for World Ducati Week 2020 will be provided by WMB and Fly and Ride, bike logistic specialists as used by Ducati UK.
WMB will take bikes from the UK (4 drop off points in Gloucester, Gatwick, Glasgow and Leeds) on a dedicated WDW lorry and deliver back to customers at a location in Bologna. Customers can pack riding kit with the bike, so they can fly in and collect to ride into Misano in style and immediately start to enjoy the hospitality of Ducati.
On return customers will drop their bike off in...
| Ducati Sporting Club UK - 2020 Official Ducati Club Renewal |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 11:44 AM |
Ducati Sporting Club UK - 2020 Official Ducati Club Renewal
Make sure that you're registered with ducati.com for exclusive benefits and discounts!
Dear Club Members,
It's that time of year again when I have to go through every single member of the club
and make sure that they are registered with Ducati to ensure that not only are our records
complete, but also that we get sent enough DOC Kits for every member, and also that
the members receive notifications of official discounts and offers!
Previously, the Club has been allowed to add members manually, but due to changes
in the privacy laws we are no longer allowed to do this, so you MUST register yourself.
| The Panigale V4 becomes Superleggera: the dream bike is now a reality |
| Feb 06, 2020 - 4:55 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 6 February 2020
The Panigale V4 becomes Superleggera: the dream bike is now a reality, and it’s a Ducati
• The Superleggera V4 is the most powerful and technologically advanced production Ducati ever built and will be produced as a limited edition of just 500 individually numbered motorcycles
• The only street-legal motorcycle in the world with a carbon fibre chassis, swingarm and wheels
• Biplane wings and extreme aerodynamics
• A power/weight ratio of 1.54 hp/kg in racing kit configuration, a record value for a street-legal bike
• Deliveries start in June 2020 at the rate of 5...
| Italian excellence Riello UPS and Ducati Corse continue to race together |
| Feb 06, 2020 - 12:05 PM |
MotoGP | Wednesday 5 February 2020
Italian excellence Riello UPS and Ducati Corse continue to race together
• Aiming to win global challenges together, the partnership under the banner of Italian technological excellence continues
Legnago, February 6, 2020 - Riello UPS, a brand of the Riello Elettronica Group and global player in the production of uninterruptible power systems, photovoltaic inverters and energy storage systems, announces that it has renewed for the fourteenth consecutive year the sponsorship of the Ducati Team for the MotoGP World Championship.
A long-established partnership between two companies that are the symbol of that Made in Italy...
| Clutch Desmo Tours - Ducati Travel Partner - $500 Club Discount! |
| Jan 31, 2020 - 4:53 PM |
Clutch Desmo Tours - Ducati Travel Partner
Ducati would like to introduce you to one of the official Ducati travel partners: Clutch Desmo Tours.
Clutch Desmo Tours prepared a special tour for all Ducatistas who would like to experience WDW 2020.
As passionate riders and motorcycle touring experts they picked some of the best roads through the mountainous Northern Italy and Switzerland to ride Ducati bikes on the way to the pinnacle of Ducati gathering - the World Ducati Week.
Check out the travel program for WDW 2020 and visit the website for other unique travel experiences for this year.
As a benefit for DOC members there’s a $500 USD voucher, valid for any Clutch Tour 2020 including...
| Aruba confirmed as Official Partner of the Ducati Team for 2020 MotoGP Championship |
| Jan 29, 2020 - 2:08 PM |
MotoGP | Wednesday 29 January 2020
Aruba confirmed as Official Partner of the Ducati Team for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship
• Establishing the even greater collaboration between the two excellence of innovation and performance, Aruba keeps investing in two wheels
Bergamo, 29th January 2020 – Aruba S.p.A. (www.aruba.it), a leader in data center services, cloud, web hosting, e-mail, PEC and domain registrations, is confirmed – for the second consecutive – as Official Partner of the Ducati Team in the 2020 MotoGP World Championship.
Innovation, speed, safety and reliability are all values that Aruba shares with Ducati Corse, and have been the common...
| Redding 2nd and Davies 5th with Aruba.it Racing - Ducati as Portimao testing closes |
| Jan 27, 2020 - 8:17 PM |
World Superbike | 2020 | Test | Portugal | Portimao | Monday 27 January 2020
Redding 2nd and Davies 5th with the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati as Portimao testing closes
The second 2020 test session, held at the Autodromo Internacional Algarve in Portimao (Portugal), ended with an excellent result for Scott Redding and Chaz Davies who finished in 2nd and 5th position respectively.
It was an intense two days testing for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati riders who continued the set up work started last week at Jerez De La Frontera.
After finishing the first session on top, Scott Redding (199 laps completed in total) repeated himself on the second day of activity, recording very interesting lap-times especially on the...
| New Scrambler Ducati 1100: Just PROs |
| Jan 27, 2020 - 3:12 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Monday 27 January 2020
New Scrambler Ducati 1100: Just PROs
• An official video available on the brand channels presents the new Ducati Scrambler 1100 range, consisting of the two new models 1100 PRO and 1100 Sport PRO
• Revamped graphics, new exhaust and seat trim, shorter rear fender and low plate holder characterise the two new versions of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO
• Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is enriched with an even more sporting heritage thanks to the new, narrower and shorter handlebar with Café Racer-style mirrors and Öhlins suspensions
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy) 27 January...
| UnipolSai to back up the Ducati Team in the next MotoGP season |
| Jan 27, 2020 - 11:19 AM |
MotoGP | Monday 27 January 2020
UnipolSai to back up the Ducati Team in the next MotoGP season
• The partnership between the Insurance company of Gruppo Unipol and the Borgo Panigale manufacturer continues in the 2020 MotoGP World Championship
Bologna, 27th January 2020 - UnipolSai Assicurazioni is proud to officialise the partnership that will see the company once again next to the Ducati Team in the 2020 MotoGP World Championship, that will start on the next 8th March in Losail, Qatar.
Following the agreement with the Ducati Team, the UnipolSai logo will be visible on the tails of the two red bikes from Borgo Panigale ridden by the Italian duo formed by 2019...
| NetApp Alongside the Ducati Data-Driven Team for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship |
| Jan 24, 2020 - 4:27 PM |
MotoGP | Friday 24 January 2020
NetApp Alongside the Ducati Data-Driven Team for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship
• For the third year in a row NetApp will be the official sponsor of the Ducati Team
Milan, 24 January 2020 – NetApp, the leader in cloud data services, today announced that the company has renewed the official sponsorship of the Ducati Corse motorcycle racing team for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship, continuing to lead with digital transformation in the world’s most important motorcycle competition.
The 2020 Ducati MotoGP team was officially presented on Thursday, 23 January, in Bologna with an event dedicated to press and partners. Ducati,...
| Motorola signs as Ducati Corse Official Partner |
| Jan 24, 2020 - 4:24 PM |
MotoGP | Friday 24 January 2020
Motorola signs as Ducati Corse Official Partner
Bologna, 24th January 2020 - Motorola announced a global one-year official partnership with Ducati, a world leader in motorcycle innovation. As part of the partnership, Ducati unveiled its highly anticipated 2020 motorcycle, which features the Motorola logo. Ducati’s riders, Andrea Dovizioso and Danilo Petrucci, will also sport the Motorola logo on their team’s riding apparel.
As we look at ways to continue elevating Lenovo and Motorola’s brand visibility, the Ducati partnership was a timely and strategic decision. Motorola CMO Francois LaFlamme commented: “Following some of our most recent product launches, Motorola...
| The 2020 Mission Winnow Ducati Team presented in Bologna |
| Jan 23, 2020 - 7:35 PM |
MotoGP | Thursday 23 January 2020
The 2020 Mission Winnow Ducati Team presented in Bologna
• Ducati Motor Holding CEO Claudio Domenicali: “Ducati is an advanced technological incubator, a showcase for Italian intelligence and technology, and an incredible component of passion for all the Ducatisti”.
• Luigi Dall’Igna, Ducati Corse General Manager: “Our goal is winning the championship title. We are working harder to become leading contenders in all races and all conditions this year”.
• Andrea Dovizioso and Danilo Petrucci once again together in the 2020 MotoGP season.
Red livery with black and chromed details for the Ducati...
| Ducati closes 2019 on a high, with bike sales topping 53,000 |
| Jan 14, 2020 - 1:24 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 14 January 2020
Ducati closes 2019 on a high, with bike sales topping 53,000
• 53,183 Ducati bikes delivered to customers in 90 countries
• Italy remains the number one market. Double-digit growth in China, Brazil and Spain
• For the second year running, the Panigale is the world's best-selling superbike. A record number of advance orders for the new Streetfighter V4, with deliveries to begin in March 2020
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 14 January 2020 – Ducati Motor Holding closes 2019 with 53,183 bikes delivered to customers worldwide, nudging last year's figure of 53,004 bikes even higher.
| || |