| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Ducati presents the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini |
| Nov 26, 2020 - 11:04 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 25 November 2020
Ducati presents the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
• The first motorcycle born from the collaboration between Ducati and Lamborghini: a Diavel 1260 inspired by the Lamborghini Siàn FKP 37
• The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini will be produced in a numbered limited edition of 630 units
• The bike is characterized by having forged wheels with a new design that explicitly recall those of the car, a new carbon bodywork and a special livery with the colours of the Siàn FKP 37
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 25 November 2020 - The Ducati World Première web series arrives at its fourth episode, during...
| Ducati Global Dealer Conference 2020 held digitally |
| Nov 23, 2020 - 12:30 PM |
Ducati | Friday 20 November 2020
Ducati Global Dealer Conference 2020 held digitally
• Great success for Ducati's annual meeting with the global dealer network, which was held entirely online for the first time
• More than 5,000 people attended the digital event, the highest number ever for the Global Dealer Conference
• Thanks to the virtual mode, Ducati employees from all over the world were also able to connect and preview the 2021 range
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 November 2020 - The annual Ducati Global Dealer Conference was held in the week of November 2 to 6, and for the first time in its history took...
| Ducati is 2020 MotoGP Constructors' World Champion |
| Nov 22, 2020 - 9:00 PM |
MotoGP | Round 14 - Portuguese GP 2020 | Sunday 22 November 2020
Ducati is 2020 MotoGP Constructors' World Champion. Andrea Dovizioso ends in sixth place the final Grand Prix of the season in Portugal. Danilo Petrucci sixteenth in Portimao
• Thanks to Jack Miller's second place in the Portuguese GP, held today at the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve in Portimão, Ducati wins its second Constructors' World Title in MotoGP 13 years after its first success in 2007;
• Andrea Dovizioso closes his last race on the Desmosedici GP bike in sixth place, recovering from twelfth on the grid;
• Danilo Petrucci finishes in sixteenth place.
| Portuguese GP. Ducati Team is ready to face the last round of the 2020 MotoGP season |
| Nov 19, 2020 - 12:08 AM |
MotoGP | Round 14 - Portuguese GP 2020 | Wednesday 18 November 2020
Portuguese GP. The Ducati Team is ready to face the last round of the 2020 MotoGP season at the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve in Portimão
The Ducati Team is ready to get back on track this weekend for the fourteenth and final round of the 2020 season; the Portuguese Grand Prix. The venue for the event, which returns to the calendar this year after the last edition held at the Estoril Circuit back in 2012, will this time be the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve do Portimão, which will host the MotoGP World Championship for the first time this weekend.
For the Ducati Team riders, this will not be their very first experience on the...
| Ducati World Première episode 3: new SuperSport 950, Panigale V4 SP & Ducati TK-01RR |
| Nov 18, 2020 - 11:55 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 18 November 2020
Ducati World Première episode 3: new SuperSport 950, Panigale V4 SP and Ducati TK-01RR presented
• Ducati presents the new 2021 models of its sports bike range with the SuperSport 950, the new Panigale V4 SP and updates for the Panigale V4 which improves year by year
• The SuperSport 950, renewed in aesthetics and electronics, brings sporty riding to everyday life, ideal also for young people who want to approach the world of Ducati sports bikes
• The Panigale V4 SP: 214 hp, 12.6 kgm of torque and a dry weight of 173 kg, numbered, with a dedicated livery and equipped with all the technical features to...
| Ducati unveils new XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler versions for 2021 |
| Nov 12, 2020 - 11:53 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 12 November 2020
Ducati unveils new XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler versions for 2021
• The second episode of the Ducati World Première is online on Ducati.com and on the social channels, illustrating the worlds of XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler
• XDiavel Dark and XDiavel Black Star are the two new versions that renew the Ducati cruiser range
• The "Land of Joy" expands with the introduction of the new Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and the two new colours for the Icon and Desert Sled models
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 12 November 2020 - The journey to discover the new Ducati 2021 range continues with...
| Enea Bastianini and Luca Marini will be Ducati riders of Esponsorama Racing in 2021 |
| Nov 07, 2020 - 7:01 PM |
Ducati Corse | Saturday 7 November 2020
Enea Bastianini and Luca Marini will be the two Ducati riders of the Esponsorama Racing team in 2021
Ducati Corse is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with the Esponsorama Racing team and riders Enea Bastianini and Luca Marini, thanks to which the two young Italian riders will make their debut in MotoGP in 2021 with the Ducati Desmosedici GP bikes entrusted to the Andorra team.
Born in Rimini in 1997, Enea Bastianini participated in his first season in Moto3 in 2014 after two victories in the Rookies Cup in 2013. In his debut year in the World Championship, Enea conquered three podiums taking his first victory the following year together with other...
| Ducati presents the new Multistrada V4: ruling all roads has never been so easy |
| Nov 04, 2020 - 6:51 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 4 November 2020
Ducati presents the new Multistrada V4: ruling all roads has never been so easy
• Ducati unveils the fourth generation of one of its most popular families to the world: the Multistrada V4
• Ducati performances and sportiness are combined with unprecedented ride comfort and versatility that allows it to be effective in all riding conditions
• Equipped with the V4 Granturismo engine, the Multistrada V4 has record maintenance intervals, it offers an integrated navigation system and is the first motorcycle in the world to be equipped with front and rear radar
• The first episode of the...
| Ducati records the best third quarter ever despite the complex global situation |
| Oct 30, 2020 - 11:49 AM |
Ducati | Friday 30 October 2020
Ducati records the best third quarter ever despite the complex global situation
• The third quarter closed with 14,694 total motorcycles delivered worldwide
• A total of 4,468 motorcycles were delivered in September, of which the Panigale, Ducati Scrambler and Multistrada are the families with the best results
• China, Switzerland and Germany, from the beginning of the year to the end of September, recorded higher sales compared to the same period in 2019
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 30 October 2020 – Despite the complex global situation, Ducati, with 14,694 motorcycles sold,...
| Josh Brookes wins the 2020 British Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch |
| Oct 19, 2020 - 6:19 PM |
Ducati UK | Monday 19 October 2020
Josh Brookes wins the 2020 British Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch
• Josh Brookes wins Race 2 and 3 at Brands Hatch to claim his 2nd BSB Championship Title
• Brookes’ win sees Paul Bird Motorsport take their 8th BSB Championship Title
• Christian Iddon finishes 3rd in the BSB championship
Josh Brookes rode his Panigale V4 R to victory at Brands Hatch GP over the weekend to take his 2nd British Superbike Championship title. The championship title came down to this final round, with 5 different riders including Brookes’ VisionTrack teammate Christian Iddon all in the fight to take...
| #EstorilWorldSBK Race-2. The WorldSBK 2020 season ends with another spectacular 1-2 |
| Oct 19, 2020 - 6:16 PM |
World Superbike | 2020 | Round 8 | Portugal | Estoril | Sunday 18 October 2020
#EstorilWorldSBK Race-2. The WorldSBK 2020 season ends with another spectacular one-two: triumph for Chaz Davies, P2 for Scott Redding. The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team wins the team classification for the first time in history
The last race of the 2020 WorldSBK season gave a great emotion to the Aruba.it - Racing Ducati team that won for the first time the title in the team classification (introduced in 2011) thanks to the third extraordinary one-two of the season for Chaz Davies (P1) and Scott Redding (P2).
Starting from fourth position, Chaz Davies took the lead after the first two corners. His race pace was incisive and...
| Rinaldi will ride the official Ducati Panigale V4 R of the Aruba.it Team for 2021 |
| Oct 14, 2020 - 3:35 PM |
World Superbike | Tuesday 13 October 2020
Michael Ruben Rinaldi will ride the official Ducati Panigale V4 R of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team in the 2021 WorldSBK season
The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team is pleased to announce that the Italian rider Michael Ruben Rinaldi - alongside teammate Scott Redding - will defend the colours of the Italian squad in the 2021 WorldSBK season with the official Ducati Panigale V4 R.
Michael Ruben Rinaldi was born in Rimini on 21st December 1995 and started racing with the minimoto when he was 7 years old, winning the Italian championship in 2006. After winning the Italian Sport Production Championship in 2011, in 2014 he faced his first international experience in the...
| Ducati announces the world's first motorcycle equipped with radar: the Multistrada V4 |
| Oct 06, 2020 - 4:04 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 6 October 2020
Ducati announces the entry into production of the world's first motorcycle equipped with front and rear radar technology: the new Multistrada V4
• Production of the Multistrada V4 begins, the fourth generation of one of the most successful motorcycles of the Bologna-based company, already produced in more than 110,000 units
• The bike is equipped with a completely new V4 engine developed for maximum smoothness of operation and a substantial extension of maintenance intervals
• The Multistrada V4 is the first motorcycle in the world equipped with front and rear radar capable of providing the user with a...
| Borgo Panigale Experience: Ducati Museum reopens full-time and factory tours resume |
| Oct 02, 2020 - 4:00 PM |
Ducati | Friday 2 October 2020
Borgo Panigale Experience: the Ducati Museum reopens full-time and factory tours resume
• Starting from 5 October, the Ducati Museum can be visited again on weekdays and the long-awaited guided tours inside the factory will also resume
• The Panigale V4R made of LEGO® Technic™ bricks in 1:1 scale is added to the museum's gallery
• The digital content of the Museum is enriched with the "Ducati Museum Online Journey"
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 2 October 2020 - Ducati continues its path of gradual reopening to the public. In fact, starting from Monday 5 October, the Ducati Museum will...
| Francesco Bagnaia joins Jack Miller in the Ducati Team for the 2021 season |
| Sep 30, 2020 - 12:15 PM |
MotoGP | Wednesday 30 September 2020
Francesco Bagnaia joins Jack Miller in the Ducati Team for the 2021 season
Ducati Corse is pleased to announce that it will be Francesco Bagnaia to defend the colours of the Ducati Team in the 2021 MotoGP World Championship, alongside the already confirmed Jack Miller. The rider from Piedmont, 23 years old, will move to the official team for next season, after his first two years in MotoGP with Pramac Racing, the factory-supported team of the Borgo Panigale manufacturer.
Born in Turin in 1997, Francesco "Pecco" Bagnaia made his debut in the Moto3 World Championship in 2013 and then stepped up to Moto2 in 2017, winning the World Title in this category in 2018. In 2019,...
| » Online Users: 103 |
|0 members and 103 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |