| » March 2023 |
|M ||T ||W ||T ||F ||S ||S |
|27||28|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 |
| 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 |
| 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 |
| 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 |
| 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 || 31 ||1||2 |
| Upcoming Events |
| No events scheduled in |
the next 32 days.
| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Production of the new Ducati Scrambler begins |
| Mar 09, 2023 - 12:31 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Monday 6 March 2023
Production of the new Ducati Scrambler begins
• The new Ducati Scrambler combines a more modern style with lightness, simplicity, authenticity and more advanced electronics, with Ride by Wire, Quick Shift and Riding Modes
• Three models for the Ducati Scrambler Next-Gen Freedom: Icon, Full Throttle and Nightshift, all arriving in dealerships in the spring
• Nine different colours for Icon thanks to interchangeable tank covers
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 6 March 2023 – Production of the new Ducati Scrambler, already featured in the seventh episode of the Ducati World Première 2023,...
| Ducati-branded style: the 2023 collection arrives in stores |
| Mar 02, 2023 - 6:12 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 28 February 2023
Ducati-branded style: the 2023 collection arrives in stores
• Style, comfort and safety in a new Ducati clothing line ready to accompany all enthusiasts, from excitement on the track to everyday urban life
• A range of products created to best express the Ducati world and satisfy every need thanks to the Racing, Sport, Touring, Urban and Sportswear lines
• The new 2023 collection is available at Ducati network dealerships and on the Shop.Ducati.com website
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 28 February 2023 – Presented at the EICMA International Motor Show, the new Ducati 2023 clothing...
| Ducati Riding Academy 2023: bookings open for the eight dates of the DRE Adventure |
| Mar 02, 2023 - 6:05 PM |
Ducati | Friday 24 February 2023
Ducati Riding Academy 2023: bookings open for the eight dates of the DRE Adventure
• The DRE Adventure is the Ducati Experience designed for adventouring enthusiasts who want to improve their on and off-road riding skills and enjoy riding the Multistrada V4 S, DesertX and the new Multistrada V4 Rally
• Eight dates for the DRE Adventure in the 2023 calendar: 25-26 and 27-28 May, 13-14 and 15-16 July, 20-21 and 22-23 July, and finally 7-8 and 9-10 September in the splendid location of Castello di Nipozzano
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 24 February 2023 – After six successful years, the DRE Adventure format...
| Diavel V4: more grunt and style thanks to Ducati Performance accessories |
| Feb 23, 2023 - 2:45 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 22 February 2023
Diavel V4: more grunt and style thanks to Ducati Performance accessories
• Three packages Style, Sport and Touring further enhance the looks and versatility of the Ducati muscle cruiser
• Details in carbon fibre, forged wheels and billet parts, as well as comfort accessories, semi-rigid suitcases with integrated mountings
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 22 February 2023 – The Diavel V4, star of the sixth episode of the Ducati World Première 2023, shows itself dressed in the Style, Sport and Touring packages. Three proposals designed to enhance the different souls of the Ducati muscle cruiser.
| Positive feelings for Bagnaia and Bastianini in the first official 2023 MotoGP test at Sepang (Malaysia) |
| Feb 14, 2023 - 6:57 PM |
MotoGP | MotoGP Sepang Test - February 2023 | Sunday 12 February 2023
Positive feelings for Bagnaia and Bastianini in the first official 2023 MotoGP test at Sepang (Malaysia)
• Luca Marini (VR46 Racing Team) ends the Sepang test on top
Francesco Bagnaia and Enea Bastianini concluded the first pre-season test of 2023 at the Sepang International Circuit this afternoon. During the three days at the Malaysian track, the two Ducati Lenovo Team riders could continue the development work on the 2023 version of the Desmosedici GP, which had already begun with official test rider Michele Pirro in the shakedown earlier in the week.
Despite the scorching temperatures and...
| Ducati UK announces the Riding Experiences program for 2023 |
| Feb 10, 2023 - 5:20 PM |
Ducati | Friday 10 February 2023
Ducati UK announces the Riding Experiences program for 2023
• Ducati to organize the very first DRE Racetrack Academy in the UK
• Alongside DRE, there will be three Ducati Track Days in 2023
• The updated range of riding experiences, tailored for different skills, will offer a wide portfolio of premium events for Ducatisti to enjoy the racetrack and beyond
Silverstone, 10 February 2023 - Following the success of 2022’s events, Ducati UK is delighted to announce a full program of track Riding Experiences for 2023.
Ducati’s experience programme has been expanded with the DRE Academy,...
| Claudio Domenicali reconfirmed as President of Motor Valley Development |
| Feb 10, 2023 - 5:17 PM |
Ducati | Friday 10 February 2023
Claudio Domenicali reconfirmed as President of Motor Valley Development
• Third term as President for the Chief Executive Officer of Ducati confirmed at today's Motor Valley Development shareholders' meeting
• Claudio Domenicali: "I believe that enhancing the uniqueness of this territory is a duty for those who, like us, are part of it. It is an honour to be able to continue in this role in the next two years"
• Motor Valley is a unique industrial region in the world, with 16,500 companies and over 90,000 employees, with 16 billion in annual turnover and exports of 7 billion
| Turn by Turn navigation system arrives on the DesertX |
| Feb 04, 2023 - 8:09 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 1 February 2023
Turn by Turn navigation system arrives on the DesertX
• The DesertX 2023, available in Matt Star White Silk and "RR22" liveries, is the first in the Ducati range to offer integrated Turn by Turn navigation
• The navigation system, a Ducati Performance accessory, appears on the DesertX's TFT display through the Ducati Multimedia System and can be activated either when the bike is purchased or afterwards
• The Turn by Turn navigator is also available for the Diavel V4 and will soon arrive on other models in the Ducati range
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 1 February 2023 – Exploration, fun...
| Ducati's electric chapter gets underway: production of MotoE bikes for the 2023 championship begins |
| Jan 17, 2023 - 8:30 PM |
Ducati | Monday 16 January 2023
Ducati's electric chapter gets underway: production of MotoE bikes for the 2023 championship begins
• A year after the first track test at Misano, production of the bikes that will compete in the 2023 MotoE World Championship has begun
• By mid-February all the bikes for the championship will be completed. At the same time, the courses for the team technicians who will have to support them have begun
• Two pre-season tests, at Jerez and Barcelona, before the race debut at the French GP on 13 May
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 16 January 2023 – A little more than a year after the first test...
| Ducati ends an extraordinary year: with 61,562 motorcycles delivered worldwide, 2022 is the best year ever |
| Jan 12, 2023 - 11:14 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 11 January 2023
Ducati ends an extraordinary year: with 61,562 motorcycles delivered worldwide, 2022 is the best year ever
• Record deliveries for Ducati, which surpasses the 60,000-bike mark for the first time in its history in 2022, despite the global logistics and supply crisis
• Italian deliveries grew by 10 percent - Italy becomes the main market for the company
• The Multistrada V4 is the most loved bike by Ducatisti with more than 10,000 motorcycles delivered worldwide during 2022
• Ducati sales network continues its expansion reaching a record 821 dealerships worldwide
| » Online Users: 116 |
|0 members and 116 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |