| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Unlucky end of the weekend for the Ducati Lenovo Team at Misano as Bagnaia and Miller both crash in the Grand Prix of Made in Italy and Emilia Romagna |
| Oct 25, 2021 - 12:57 AM |
MotoGP | Round 16 - Emilia Romagna GP 2021 | Sunday 24 October 2021
Unlucky end of the weekend for the Ducati Lenovo Team at Misano as Bagnaia and Miller both crash in the Grand Prix of Made in Italy and Emilia Romagna. Pirro finishes twelfth
The Grand Prix of Made in Italy and Emilia Romagna had an unfortunate ending for the Ducati Lenovo Team riders, who were both forced to retire in this afternoon's race at the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli".
Starting from pole position alongside Jack Miller, second in yesterday's qualifying, Pecco Bagnaia had managed to hold the lead after the start, followed by his teammate, who remained in second place. The two Ducati Lenovo Team riders immediately started...
| Ducati begins its electric era: it will produce the bikes for the FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup from the 2023 season |
| Oct 22, 2021 - 10:45 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 21 October 2021
Ducati begins its electric era: it will produce the bikes for the FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup from the 2023 season
• Agreement signed between Ducati and Dorna Sports for the editions of the MotoE World Cup from 2023 to 2026
• "Ducati is always projected to the future and every time it enters a new world it does so to create the best performing product possible. We are working to make high-performance electric motorcycles characterized by their lightness available to all FIM Enel MotoE World Cup participants" said Claudio Domenicali, CEO of Ducati Motor Holding
• "We are very proud to announce Ducati as the...
| Record third quarter for Ducati, which leads to already higher deliveries in the first nine months of 2021 than entire 2020 |
| Oct 19, 2021 - 5:38 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 19 October 2021
Record third quarter for Ducati, which leads to already higher deliveries in the first nine months of 2021 than entire 2020
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 19 October 2021 - An extremely positive third quarter has ended for Ducati with 49,693 motorcycles delivered to enthusiasts all over the world. At the end of the first nine months of 2021, the company has already exceeded the sales volumes obtained in the whole 2020 (year total 2020: 48,042).
The third quarter of 2021 is confirmed as the best in Ducati's history, with a growth of +3% over the same period of 2020 and +25% compared to 2019.
At the end of September, the...
| #ARGWorldSBK Scott Redding masters Race-2 after the 2nd place in Superpole Race. Michael Rinaldi tries his best, but he has to to settle for 5th |
| Oct 18, 2021 - 9:19 AM |
World Superbike | 2021 | R12 | Argentina | San Juan | Sunday 17 October 2021
#ARGWorldSBK Scott Redding masters Race-2 after the 2nd place in Superpole Race. Michael Rinaldi tries his best, but he has to to settle for 5th
The spectacular Circuit of San Juan (Argentina) offers great entertainment to fans from all over the world. Race-2 of the twelfth round of the 2021 WorldSBK season ends with an extraordinary victory for Scott Redding (second in the morning Superpole). Fifth place for Michael Rinaldi after his podium finish in Race-1.
P2 - Spectacular last lap for Scott Redding who - after having chased Razgatlioglu (Yamaha) for the whole race - sets...
| Ducati Scrambler reveals the new models for 2022 to its fans |
| Oct 14, 2021 - 7:13 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Thursday 14 October 2021
Ducati Scrambler reveals the new models for 2022 to its fans
• New 2022 models of the "Land of Joy" presented in the second episode of the Ducati World Première: Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO and Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard
• The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO was created to pay homage to the history of the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine, fifty years after it was first introduced on a Ducati
• The new Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard is a model with a contemporary look, designed for younger fans of the "Land of Joy" and for all those looking for an easy, fun and sporty...
| Amaro Montenegro launches a road safety campaign in collaboration with Ducati Corse |
| Oct 14, 2021 - 2:11 PM |
MotoGP | Monday 11 October 2021
Amaro Montenegro launches a road safety campaign in collaboration with Ducati Corse
• The two Bolognese brands united in supporting road safety through the "Don’t Drink and Ride" campaign
• The campaign also emphasises the importance of the Team Spirit, one of the values which the partnership between Amaro Montenegro & Ducati Corse bases itself on.
Bologna, 11th October 2021 - Amaro Montenegro, Italy’s leading premium amaro liqueur, launches a Don’t Drink and Ride campaign along with the racing department of the Bologna motorcycle manufacturer Ducati Corse.
As the 'Team Spirit Partner' of the iconic Italian...
| Borgo Panigale Experience: the Ducati Factory tours are back |
| Oct 14, 2021 - 2:05 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 7 October 2021
Borgo Panigale Experience: the Ducati Factory tours are back
• The long-awaited guided tours inside the Ducati Factory will resume from 11 October 2021
• Visitors will have the opportunity to walk through the production lines, observing what goes on inside the factory where Ducati motorcycles are created
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 7 October 2021 – Ducati continues on its path of reopening to the public and, after restarting the visits to the Museum in May, the long-awaited tours of the factory in Borgo Panigale will also resume from 11 October.
During the factory tours, visitors, accompanied by...
| Ducati presents the new Multistrada V2: the pleasure of travelling, every day |
| Sep 30, 2021 - 9:53 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 30 September 2021
Ducati presents the new Multistrada V2: the pleasure of travelling, every day
• The Multistrada V2 is the new gateway to the Multistrada universe: a comfortable, fun to ride, versatile and technologically advanced twin-cylinder bike
• 5 kg lighter than the previous version and with improved ergonomics, the Multistrada V2 is the perfect bike to experience the beauty of travelling every day
• The bike will be available at Ducati dealerships from November 2021, also in a 35-kW version for A2 licence holders
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 30th September 2021 - The first episode of the...
| Ducati Grandstand - Misano MotoGP 23-24 October 2021 |
| Sep 30, 2021 - 1:07 AM |
Ducati Grandstand - Misano MotoGP 23-24 October 2021
Come and cheer with us the reds of Borgo Panigale!
On October 24th the MotoGP 2021 returns to the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli for a second unmissable race.
Also in this occasion Ducati will offer its fans the opportunity to experience the race live.
The Ducati Grandstand in Misano will be located at the Tribuna C, located on the Carro curve and near the main paddock, guaranteeing an even more privileged view of the races, with covered stands, numbered seats and a maxi screen to follow the entire event.
Tickets available are limited, don't miss the chance to buy a ticket and share this...
| Ducati World Première 2022: are you ready to Dream Wilder? |
| Sep 23, 2021 - 10:42 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 23 September 2021
Ducati World Première 2022: are you ready to Dream Wilder?
Are you ready to discover the news that Ducati has in store for 2022?
The 30th of September the season for the introduction of new Ducati products will begin and will culminate on 9 December with the new DesertX.
The DesertX is Ducati's new Adventure bike, designed to offer great off-road capabilities thanks to an all-new chassis designed around a 21" front wheel, and it will harness the performance and reliability of the liquid-cooled 937cc Testastretta engine.
Whether it's exploring the hills behind your home, braving the desert or discovering new mountain trails, the new Ducati DesertX is the bike...
| GP Team Replica 21: the perfect clothing line to celebrate Ducati's triumph in the Grand Prix of Misano and the Riviera di Rimini |
| Sep 21, 2021 - 4:25 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 21 September 2021
GP Team Replica 21: the perfect clothing line to celebrate Ducati's triumph in the Grand Prix of Misano and the Riviera di Rimini
• The clothing line dedicated to Ducati Lenovo Team fans consists of a sweatshirt, polo shirt, t-shirt and cap, and allows them to wear the colours of Ducati heroes
• The collection includes a series of exclusive products personalised with the logo and number of official riders Francesco "Pecco" Bagnaia and Jack Miller
• The products of the GP Team Replica 21 clothing line are available in the online store and in dealerships in the Ducati network
| The dream bike for every Ducatista: how Ducati Performance accessories are born |
| Sep 17, 2021 - 5:13 PM |
Ducati | Friday 17 September 2021
The dream bike for every Ducatista: how Ducati Performance accessories are born
• The process that leads to the creation of all Ducati Performance accessories follows the same rigorous steps that are taken in the development of a Ducati motorcycle
• Designed by the Centro Stile Ducati, the numerous accessories in the catalogue guarantee a combination of functionality and aesthetics
• On Ducati.com the online configurator is available that allows Ducatisti to choose their favourite accessories and make their bikes unique
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 17 September 2021 – Making a bike unique...
| Production of the Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary has started in Borgo Panigale |
| Sep 15, 2021 - 11:35 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 15 September 2021
Production of the Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary has started in Borgo Panigale
• The special version of the Panigale V2, created by Ducati to pay homage to the legendary career of Troy Bayliss twenty years after winning the 2001 Superbike World Championship, will be available in Ducati dealerships starting from October
• Produced in a numbered series, the bike is characterized by the celebratory livery that recalls that of the Ducati 996 R of the first World Superbike title won by the Australian rider
• Equipped with Öhlins components and embellished with details that enhance its...
| Travelling by motorcycle is even more enjoyable with Ducati Performance touring accessories |
| Aug 04, 2021 - 4:32 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 4 August 2021
Travelling by motorcycle is even more enjoyable with Ducati Performance touring accessories
• A selection of accessories from the Ducati Performance catalogue, produced by the Bologna-based company for those who love to travel by motorcycle, alone or in the company of a passenger
• The "configurator" is available on the Ducati.com website, allowing Ducatisti to choose their favourite accessories and make their bike unique
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 4 August 2021 - The motorcycle travel season is getting underway and Ducati is particularly attentive to the globetrotting approach of its enthusiasts, offering a...
| Moto Rapido Discount no longer available |
| Jul 24, 2021 - 9:11 PM |
MotoRapido Discount no longer available
We were recently informed by a Club member that when purchasing items from MotoRapido they were told that the discount scheme was no longer in place.
Please be aware of this, and if you need to purchase Ducati parts, accessories, etc, that there is a long list of dealers who will be happy to give Club members a discount.
You can find a list of supporting dealers on our Club Discounts page.
Please remember to show your DSC Membership card or your DOC card (red hard plastic) with your name and Ducati Number on it to prove valid membership of the DSC and DOC scheme.
You can find out more about your Ducati Number and DOC card on this page.
| || |