| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Piero Ricciuti ends the 2022 MotoGP eSport Global Series season as runner-up |
| Nov 27, 2022 - 1:29 AM |
MotoGP | Friday 25 November 2022
Piero Ricciuti ends the 2022 MotoGP eSport Global Series season as runner-up
• The Marche-based e-gamer gets his first win with the Ducati Lenovo eSport Team in Race 1 of the final round of the 2022 season
Piero Ricciuti and the Ducati Lenovo eSport Team finished second in the 2022 MotoGP eSport Global Series, the prestigious virtual Championship contested with the official MotoGP22 video game.
Fifth in the Championship after the first four rounds, Piero made a remarkable comeback in the last round held this afternoon online. In fact, thanks to a spectacular victory in the first race held on the virtual version of the Argentine circuit of...
| The Locman-Ducati watch collection expands with three new models |
| Nov 27, 2022 - 1:26 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 24 November 2022
The Locman-Ducati watch collection expands with three new models
• Ducati and Locman, two companies that symbolize Italian excellence, consolidate their collaboration by launching a new line of watches designed by the Centro Stile Ducati
• The fourth generation of Locman-Ducati watches is made up of three models characterized by refined design and high-quality materials
• The exclusive Automatic Chronograph is produced in a limited and numbered series of 100 pieces
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 24 November 2022 – Ducati and Locman, both Italian companies of excellence, consolidate their...
| Bautista steals the show in Australia: first he triumphs in epic Superpole Race and then wins Race 2 to wrap up ultra-successful 2022 WorldSBK season |
| Nov 20, 2022 - 1:00 PM |
World Superbike | 2022 | R12 | Phillip Island | AUS | Sunday 20 November 2022
Bautista steals the show in Australia: first he triumphs in epic Superpole Race and then he wins Race 2 to wrap up ultra-successful 2022 WorldSBK season
It would have been impossible to think of a more exciting end to the season. Alvaro Bautista was not content with the riders' title won in Indonesia and in Australia he gave the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team more extraordinary emotions.
The last Sunday of the 2022 WorldSBK season began with an epic Superpole Race that deserves to be recounted.
A sudden downpour drenches the track just a few minutes before the start. Alvaro Bautista opted for a brave choice: slick tyres on...
| Ducati presents the 2023 Apparel collection: style, comfort and safety to live your passion |
| Nov 18, 2022 - 6:33 PM |
Ducati | Friday 18 November 2022
Ducati presents the 2023 Apparel collection: style, comfort and safety to live your passion
• The Ducati 2023 clothing collection is designed for all enthusiasts and includes products for every type of need: Racing, Sport, Touring, Urban and Sportswear
• The garments of the new Apparel line accompany the models presented to the public with the Ducati World Première web series
• The new collection is available at Ducati network dealerships and on the Shop.Ducati.com website
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 18 November 2022 - Ducati presents its new 2023 clothing collection to the...
| Triumph for Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team: Alvaro Bautista is Superbike World Champion! |
| Nov 13, 2022 - 4:02 PM |
World Superbike | 2022 | R11 | Mandalika | IDN | Sunday 13 November 2022
Triumph for Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team: Alvaro Bautista is Superbike World Champion!
It is a historical day for the Aruba.it Racing – Ducati Team: Alvaro Bautista is the new World Superbike Champion. An outstanding season for the Spanish rider, who claimed 14 wins in 33 races, securing podium for 29 times.
At the end of Race-2 of the Pirelli Indonesian Round Bautista crossed the chequered flag in second position; the solid advantage built up in the previous 34 races made it possible to start the celebrations.
A remarkable milestone for Alvaro who writes today a new page of motorbike history: after John Kocinski and Max Biaggi,...
| 2022 World Champions: Ducati's best ever MotoGP season in numbers |
| Nov 09, 2022 - 7:30 PM |
Ducati Corse | Wednesday 9 November 2022
2022 World Champions: Ducati's best ever MotoGP season in numbers
Last Sunday, 6th November, at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Cheste (Spain), Francesco Bagnaia and Ducati wrote an important page in MotoGP history by clinching the 2022 Riders' World Title. Together with the Constructors' Title and the Team Title achieved by the Ducati Lenovo Team, the Borgo Panigale-based manufacturer clinched its third crown this season, which is its best in the premier class.
- With seven wins, ten podiums and five pole positions, Bagnaia secured his first World Title in the Premier Class in the last Grand Prix of the 2022 season held...
| Made in Italy emotions distilled: Ducati at EICMA as World Champion |
| Nov 09, 2022 - 4:30 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 9 November 2022
Made in Italy emotions distilled: Ducati at EICMA as World Champion
• World Champion Francesco Bagnaia's Desmosedici GP22 MotoGP, together with Alvaro Bautista's Panigale V4 R Superbike and the MotoE "V21L" are the stars of the Racing area
• The explosion of energy of the new generation Ducati Scrambler colours the stand along with the entire Ducati 2023 range
• Two new Ducati products make their world premiere at EICMA: the new livery of the DesertX inspired by the Audi RS Q e-tron and a new version of the Futa e-road bicycle
• World Champion Francesco Bagnaia and Enea Bastianini...
| Enea Bastianini debuts on the Desmosedici GP of the Ducati Lenovo Team alongside Pecco Bagnaia in the Valencia Test |
| Nov 08, 2022 - 10:28 PM |
MotoGP | MotoGP Valencia Test - November 2022 | Tuesday 8 November 2022
Enea Bastianini debuts on the Desmosedici GP of the Ducati Lenovo Team alongside Pecco Bagnaia in the Valencia Test
Two days after the end of the 2022 MotoGP World Championship, which saw Pecco Bagnaia and Ducati clinching the Riders' World Title, the Ducati Lenovo Team was back on track today at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Cheste, Spain, to tackle the first day of official testing in preparation for the 2023 season.
The Valencia test was the first chance to see Enea Bastianini wearing the factory colours. After finishing the 2022 season in third place in the standings with four wins and six podiums taken with the Desmosedici GP of...
| Next-Gen Freedom: the new generation of Ducati Scrambler |
| Nov 07, 2022 - 6:21 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Monday 7 November 2022
Next-Gen Freedom: the new generation of Ducati Scrambler
• The Ducati Scrambler becomes more modern, lighter and with an even more lively personality
• With the new generation of Ducati Scrambler the customization possibilities are even greater: nine colours available for the Icon version thanks to interchangeable covers
• Ride by Wire, Riding Mode and Quick Shift make their debut in the Ducati Scrambler world
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 7 November 2022 - In the seventh episode of the Ducati World Première web series 2023, Ducati unveiled the new Ducati Scrambler family...
| Francesco Bagnaia and Ducati are 2022 MotoGP World Champions |
| Nov 06, 2022 - 9:22 PM |
MotoGP | Round 20 - Valencia GP | Sunday 6 November 2022
Francesco Bagnaia and Ducati are 2022 MotoGP World Champions
• The Ducati Lenovo Team rider secures his first World Title in the premier class thanks to a ninth-place finish in the Valencia GP
• The all-Italian Bagnaia-Ducati pairing writes a page in motorcycling history by reaching a result never achieved before in MotoGP
• Hat trick for Ducati: the Borgo Panigale manufacturer wins the Constructors' Title, the Teams' Title with the Ducati Lenovo Team and the Riders' Title in MotoGP
Francesco Bagnaia is the 2022 MotoGP World Champion. Thanks to...
| Champions of the world! Made in Italy passion and technology conquer MotoGP |
| Nov 06, 2022 - 9:17 PM |
Ducati | Sunday 6 November 2022
Champions of the world! Made in Italy passion and technology conquer MotoGP
• MotoGP World Champions 2022: Francesco Bagnaia and his Ducati Desmosedici GP22 win the MotoGP Riders' World Title in Valencia
• The all-Italian Bagnaia-Ducati pairing writes a page of motorcycling history by achieving a result never before accomplished in MotoGP: it is Italy’s victory!
• Triple Crown for Ducati: the Bologna-based manufacturer wins the Constructors' Title, the Teams' Title for the Ducati Lenovo Team and the Riders' Title in MotoGP
Champions of the world!
Today, November 6, 2022, Francesco...
| The new Diavel becomes V4 |
| Oct 28, 2022 - 6:17 PM |
Ducati | Friday 28 October 2022
The new Diavel becomes V4
• Adopting the V4 Granturismo engine, performance and riding pleasure of Ducati Diavel become even more exhilarating
• Spectacular lighting system and a bursting exhaust render the muscular and organic style typical of Diavel even more distinctive
• 13 kg lighter for even more surprising riding performances
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 28 October 2022 - In the sixth episode of 2023 Ducati World Première web series, Ducati unveiled the new Diavel V4 (link to see the episode here).
The Diavel V4 is unique, unmistakable and with a bursting...
| Ducati unveils new Streetfighter V4 2023 and Streetfighter V4 SP2: the “Fight Formula” evolution |
| Oct 23, 2022 - 4:46 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 20 October 2022
Ducati unveils new Streetfighter V4 2023 and Streetfighter V4 SP2: the “Fight Formula” evolution
• Ducati Streetfighter V4 family evolves, applying the developments of the Panigale V4 range to the "Fight Formula"
• New chassis set-up and more extensive and effective electronic package: new torque curves differentiated gear by gear, Wet Riding Mode, Full Engine Mode
• The Streetfighter V4 SP2 adds the exclusive technical specifications of the "SP" models to the evolution of the "Fight Formula" to express its full potential on the track
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 October 2022 - In...
| Ducati presents the new Panigale V4 R: over 240 hp in track setup, limiter at 16,500 rpm |
| Oct 14, 2022 - 5:47 PM |
Ducati | Friday 14 October 2022
Ducati presents the new Panigale V4 R: over 240 hp in track setup, limiter at 16,500 rpm
• The new Panigale V4 R adopts technical solutions previously reserved to MotoGP and Superbike, such as "gun drilled" titanium connecting rods and pistons with DLC surface treatment
• The new Desmosedici Stradale R engine in track setup provides 240.5 hp at 15,500 rpm and continues with the limiter (in sixth gear) at 16,500 rpm: extraordinary numbers for a series production motorcycle
• Together with the engine, a performance oil has been developed, derived from the formulations used in racing, which contributes to...
| Multistrada V4 Rally: the Ducati dedicated to great travellers |
| Sep 29, 2022 - 10:06 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 29 September 2022
Multistrada V4 Rally: the Ducati dedicated to great travellers
• The new Ducati Multistrada V4 Rally is designed for the most demanding travellers, who want to reach destinations further afield, even with a passenger, without stopping at nothing
• Improved comfort for rider and passenger and greater range, thanks to a 30-litre fuel tank and the new extended deactivation strategy, for the first time on a production motorcycle, which turns off the rear cylinder bank of the V4 Granturismo even on the move
• More off-road attitude with 200 mm of suspension travel, more generous ground clearance and advanced...
| » Online Users: 425 |
|0 members and 425 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 19:49. || || |