| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Ducati is back in Central London with a new dealership at the heart of the Capital |
| Jan 21, 2022 - 1:42 PM |
Ducati UK | Thursday 20 January 2022
Ducati is back in Central London with a new dealership at the heart of the Capital
• With a new dealer in the Capital, Ducati reinforces its presence in a UK market which saw a 30% growth in sales during 2021
• The new Ducati London store is located in the heart of the Capital, in the railway arches of Vauxhall
• The showroom area presents the Ducati and Ducati Scrambler range, along with associated apparel and accessories on display, and a state-of-the-art workshop
Ducati reinforces its presence in the UK with the opening of a new store in the heart of London, demonstrating the strategic...
| The passion for Ducati has never been greater. With 59,447 motorcycles sold worldwide, 2021 is the best year ever |
| Jan 12, 2022 - 7:02 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 12 January 2022
The passion for Ducati has never been greater. With 59,447 motorcycles sold worldwide, 2021 is the best year ever
• Ducati ends 2021 with record sales, growing globally by + 24% over 2020 and + 12% over 2019
• Double-digit growth in all major countries including the United States, which regains the place of top market, and Australia which records + 50% compared to 2020
• The Multistrada V4 is the best-selling and most popular motorcycle for Ducatisti in 2021 with 9,957 motorcycles delivered to customers
• The 2022 range is already enjoying praise from enthusiasts as demonstrated by...
| Ducati MotoE bike takes to the track for the first time on the Misano circuit |
| Dec 20, 2021 - 6:59 PM |
Ducati | Monday 20 December 2021
Ducati MotoE bike takes to the track for the first time on the Misano circuit
• The Ducati prototype that will race in the FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup from 2023 has completed its first laps on the track at Misano
• Michele Pirro, official Ducati rider and test rider, took part in the tests
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 December 2021 - The Ducati MotoE bike took to the track for the first time at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, right where the agreement with Dorna Sports was announced in October. In fact, starting from the 2023 season, the Borgo Panigale motorcycle manufacturer will be the sole...
| The wildest travel dreams come true with the Ducati DesertX: a motorcycle born to enhance the adventure thrill without setting any limits |
| Dec 10, 2021 - 6:26 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 9 December 2021
The wildest travel dreams come true with the Ducati DesertX: a motorcycle born to enhance the adventure thrill without setting any limits
• 21” front wheel and 18” rear, long travel suspension and generous ground clearance: the DesertX is designed to perfectly tackle the most demanding off-road
• Powered by Testastretta 11° engine, the new DesertX guarantees a comfortable, easy and safe ride in a variety of travel situations thanks to the obsessive attention to ergonomics, in-depth aerodynamic studies as well as latest-generation technological features
• The new Ducati DesertX was unveiled to the public in...
| Ducati presents the new Apparel collection 2022: style, functionality and safety to enjoy all the bikes in the Ducati range |
| Nov 30, 2021 - 7:09 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 30 November 2021
Ducati presents the new Apparel collection 2022: style, functionality and safety to enjoy all the bikes in the Ducati range
• The 2022 Ducati Apparel collection is intended for all motorcycle enthusiasts and is made up of products suitable for every type of need: Racing, Sport, Touring, Urban and Lifestyle
• The apparel items accompany the new motorcycle models presented to the public during the Ducati World Première with a complete range that makes riding even more enjoyable and safer
• The complete collection is available at dealerships in the Ducati network and on the Shop.Ducati.com...
| Alvaro Bautista back on the Ducati Panigale V4R of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team in the private test at Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) |
| Nov 29, 2021 - 12:38 AM |
World Superbike | 2021 | Test | Jerez | Spain | Thursday 25 November 2021
Alvaro Bautista back on the Ducati Panigale V4R of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team in the private test at Jerez de la Frontera (Spain)
A few days after the final round of the 2021 WorldSBK season - held on Lombok island (Indonesia), at the Mandalika International Street Circuit, the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team got back on track for the final 2021 test at Jerez de la Frontera (Spain).
Alvaro Bautista got back on the Ducati Panigale V4R, with which he finished runner-up the 2019 WorldSBK season, achieving 16 wins and 24 podiums, while Michael Ruben Rinaldi was forced to miss the test due to a crash sustained in the final lap of...
| The evolution in Ducati never stops: the new Panigale V4 has been presented, even more powerful and improved in every aspect |
| Nov 26, 2021 - 12:12 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 25 November 2021
The evolution in Ducati never stops: the new Panigale V4 has been presented, even more powerful and improved in every aspect
• With the 2022 version, the Panigale V4 project takes the most significant evolutionary step since its presentation, to become even faster on the racetrack and at the same time more intuitive and less tiring for a wide range of sport riders
• The Panigale family is the maximum expression of the continuous exchange of information and technology from the world of racing to production bikes and with the latest version it continues its evolution year after year, just as with the Ducati Corse...
| The 2022MotoGP season kicks off at Jerez de la Frontera with the first two days of preseason testing. Bagnaia ends on top, Miller in 10th |
| Nov 19, 2021 - 7:15 PM |
MotoGP | MotoGP Jerez Test - November 2021 | Friday 19 November 2021
The 2022 MotoGP season kicks off at Jerez de la Frontera with the first two days of preseason testing. Pecco Bagnaia ends on top, while Jack Miller finishes in 10th place
Just a few days after the last Grand Prix for 2021 held at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Cheste (Spain), the Ducati Lenovo Team riders returned to the track yesterday and today at the Circuit de Jerez-Angel Nieto in Andalusia for the first two days of winter testing in preparation for the 2022 MotoGP season.
Thanks to mild, sunny weather and despite strong winds that partially disturbed the afternoon hours during the two days, both Pecco Bagnaia and Jack Miller were able...
| World Ducati Week: the countdown begins for the 2022 edition! |
| Nov 18, 2021 - 8:05 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 18 November 2021
World Ducati Week: the countdown begins for the 2022 edition!
• The long-awaited World Ducati Week is finally back from 22 to 24 July 2022
• The Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli" and the Adriatic Riviera will once again welcome Ducatisti and fans of the world of two wheels
• Already confirmed for the new edition is the "Race of Champions" in which the Ducati riders of yesterday and today will race against each other on the track
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 18 November 2021 - World Ducati Week is finally back in 2022, the long-awaited and much-desired event by the whole...
| MotoGP 2021. A fantastic season for Ducati in numbers |
| Nov 17, 2021 - 6:42 PM |
Ducati Corse | Wednesday 17 November 2021
MotoGP 2021. A fantastic season for Ducati in numbers
Last Sunday, at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo of Cheste, near Valencia (Spain), a MotoGP season destined to remain in Ducati's history ended. In 2021, The Borgo Panigale-based manufacturer has indeed achieved the following significant results:
- 2021 was the best year ever for Ducati in terms of podium finishes in MotoGP. The Borgo Panigale-based factory scored 24 podiums with five different riders: Pecco Bagnaia, Jack Miller, Jorge Martín, Johann Zarco and Enea Bastianini. It is a record for Ducati, which has 2019 as its second-best year with 17 podiums.
- With seven victories in MotoGP in 2021, Ducati is the...
| Streetfighter V2 and Streetfighter V4 SP: two new Ducati models derived from the successful “Fight Formula” |
| Nov 11, 2021 - 6:12 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 11 November 2021
Streetfighter V2 and Streetfighter V4 SP: two new Ducati models derived from the successful “Fight Formula”
• Building on the success of the V4 model, the Ducati Streetfighter family expands thanks to the introduction of new Streetfighter V2 and Streetfighter V4 SP models
• The Streetfighter V2 truly represents the essence of the “Fighter” attitude: the new gateway to the Streetfighter family is the perfect synthesis between boldness and essentiality
• Manufactured in a numbered series, top-of-the-range Streetfighter V4 SP adds the class-leading technical specification of the “SP” models to the “Fight...
| The sportiest Multistrada ever: Ducati unveils the new V4 Pikes Peak |
| Oct 28, 2021 - 6:26 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 28 October 2021
The sportiest Multistrada ever: Ducati unveils the new V4 Pikes Peak
• The new Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak, featuring a new MotoGP-inspired livery, is the sportiest Multistrada ever
• Precise, intuitive, effective yet powerful: the V4 Pikes Peak is powered by the 170hp V4 Granturismo engine and is ready and willing to rule all mountains
• The Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak has been developed to take the sporty qualities of the Borgo Panigale dual bike to the extreme: dedicated riding position, 17” front wheel with sports road tyres, single-sided swingarm, Öhlins suspension and brand-new Race Riding...
| Ducati Scrambler reveals the new models for 2022 to its fans |
| Oct 14, 2021 - 8:13 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Thursday 14 October 2021
Ducati Scrambler reveals the new models for 2022 to its fans
• New 2022 models of the "Land of Joy" presented in the second episode of the Ducati World Première: Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO and Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard
• The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO was created to pay homage to the history of the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine, fifty years after it was first introduced on a Ducati
• The new Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard is a model with a contemporary look, designed for younger fans of the "Land of Joy" and for all those looking for an easy, fun and sporty...
| Ducati presents the new Multistrada V2: the pleasure of travelling, every day |
| Sep 30, 2021 - 10:53 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 30 September 2021
Ducati presents the new Multistrada V2: the pleasure of travelling, every day
• The Multistrada V2 is the new gateway to the Multistrada universe: a comfortable, fun to ride, versatile and technologically advanced twin-cylinder bike
• 5 kg lighter than the previous version and with improved ergonomics, the Multistrada V2 is the perfect bike to experience the beauty of travelling every day
• The bike will be available at Ducati dealerships from November 2021, also in a 35-kW version for A2 licence holders
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 30th September 2021 - The first episode of the...
| Moto Rapido Discount no longer available |
| Jul 24, 2021 - 10:11 PM |
MotoRapido Discount no longer available
We were recently informed by a Club member that when purchasing items from MotoRapido they were told that the discount scheme was no longer in place.
Please be aware of this, and if you need to purchase Ducati parts, accessories, etc, that there is a long list of dealers who will be happy to give Club members a discount.
You can find a list of supporting dealers on our Club Discounts page.
Please remember to show your DSC Membership card or your DOC card (red hard plastic) with your name and Ducati Number on it to prove valid membership of the DSC and DOC scheme.
You can find out more about your Ducati Number and DOC card on this page.
| » Online Users: 147 |
|0 members and 147 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 19:49. || || |