| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| The Panigale V4 is ready for the track with the Racing accessories package |
| May 21, 2020 - 10:51 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 20 May 2020
The Panigale V4 is ready for the track with the Racing accessories package
• From the extensive Ducati Performance catalogue a selection of accessories to customize the bike and enhance its racing look and performance
• A configurator is available on the Ducati.com website that allows Ducatisti to make their bikes unique, enhancing them with the accessories that best suit their needs
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 May 2020 - Ducati recommends to its enthusiastic fans the Racing accessory package for the Panigale V4, a must-have for all those who want to transform the Italian manufacturer’s super sports...
| Michele Pirro set to take part in the fourth MotoGP Virtual Race |
| May 15, 2020 - 10:41 AM |
Ducati | Friday 15 May 2020
Michele Pirro set to take part in the fourth MotoGP Virtual Race scheduled for this Sunday, 17th May 2020, at 3:00 PM (Italian time)
After the extraordinary success of the first Virtual Grand Prix, this Sunday, 17th May 2020 at 3:00 PM (CEST), MotoGP riders will return to compete at the consoles for the fourth Virtual Race which, for the occasion, will be held at the "digital" turns of Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli.
Among the 11 top riders of the premier class who will take part in the competition, there will also be Ducati test rider Michele Pirro, representing the squad from Borgo Panigale. The rider from San Giovanni Rotondo had already taken part in the second...
| Ducati and MT Distribution together for urban mobility |
| May 14, 2020 - 9:32 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 13 May 2020
Ducati and MT Distribution together for urban mobility
• A new line of Ducati brand electric mobility arriving by 2020, distributed under license by MT Distribution
• Seven new products including folding e-bikes and electric scooters branded Ducati, Ducati Corse and Ducati Scrambler
• The entire range has been developed in collaboration with the Ducati Design Centre, which has worked in conjunction with Italdesign for the e-bikes
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 13 May 2020 - Ducati and MT Distribution, licensee and commercial partner, present a new line of folding e-bikes and electric...
| #raceagainstCovid: Ducati launches fundraiser for Policlinico di S.Orsola in Bologna |
| May 04, 2020 - 6:23 PM |
Ducati | Monday 4 May 2020
#raceagainstCovid: Ducati launches a fundraiser to support the Policlinico di S.Orsola in Bologna
• An international fundraising appeal to finance the rehabilitation programs that the S.Orsola general hospital of Bologna has developed for patients in post Covid-19 convalescence
• Funding starts at € 100,000: members of the Ducati board have begun donations to which are added those of employees. The amount collected was then doubled by the company
• The campaign brings together the entire Ducati community, from official Ducati Clubs to dealers, riders, suppliers and partners, in order to achieve an important goal...
| Danilo Petrucci will represent Ducati in the first Virtual Grand Prix |
| May 01, 2020 - 10:56 AM |
Ducati | Friday 1 May 2020
Danilo Petrucci will represent Ducati in the first Virtual Grand Prix this Sunday, 3rd of May 2020, starting from 3:00 PM (CEST)
After the success of the first two MotoGP Virtual Races in history in recent weeks, this Sunday, 3rd of May 2020 at 3:00 PM (Italian time), on the original date of the Spanish GP, the first Virtual Grand Prix will be held on the “digital” version of Jerez de la Frontera Circuit. This time, apart from the premier class, Moto2 and Moto3 riders will also take part in the event as they are also set to compete with the MotoGP 20 videogame.
The MotoGP grid will see 11 riders competing in the race that will be held on a 13-lap distance, the equivalent of 50%...
| Ducati starts its engines again: new motorcycles soon to arrive in dealers |
| Apr 27, 2020 - 3:39 PM |
Ducati | Sunday 26 April 2020
Ducati starts its engines again: new motorcycles soon to arrive in dealers
• On Monday 27 April production will gradually start again at the Ducati factory in Borgo Panigale
• Employees called to work will be the minimum necessary to carry out production and research activities and must comply with a rigid safety protocol developed together with the RSU and subject to a specific agreement. Masks will be mandatory for everyone, regardless of distancing
• Claudio Domenicali: "It is absolutely essential to pay close attention to strict compliance with safety procedures: the virus has not disappeared. The work...
| Excitement and fun with the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™ |
| Apr 17, 2020 - 9:49 AM |
Ducati | Friday 17 April 2020
Excitement and fun with the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™
• Ducati and the LEGO Group together for the first brick model of the Ducati Panigale V4 R
• An exciting experience in the world of mechanical engineering, entertainment and technology for children and adults
• A model made with 646 bricks and the red livery, distinctive of the Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer
• The Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™ will be on sale in Ducati dealerships and in the Ducati Online Shop, as well as in the entire LEGO sales network, starting from June 1
Bologna, Italy /...
| Interview with Andrea Dovizioso: “It is hard to be the best, but..." |
| Apr 14, 2020 - 11:13 AM |
MotoGP | Tuesday 14 April 2020
Interview with Andrea Dovizioso: “It is hard to be the best, but you need to have this mindset to become like that”
• As the lockdown continues, the Ducati Team rider explains in this interview how he is spending his time at home and speaks out about his 2020 preseason tests.
The ongoing Coronavirus outbreak has put on hold the start of the 2020 MotoGP World Championship, and, during these months, different countries in the world are also adopting lockdown measures and travel restrictions to prevent the spread of the virus.
Italy has been one of the states most affected by the Covid-19, and since the last 9th March, all citizens are...
| Join Ducati: content winner receives new Hypermotard 950 with special livery |
| Apr 07, 2020 - 3:00 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 7 April 2020
'Join Ducati': the winner of the contest is drawn and will receive a brand-new Hypermotard 950 with special livery
• Over 155,000 Ducatisti involved confirming the strong sense of belonging to the brand
• A winner was drawn from all participants, to whom a Hypermotard 950 with special livery will be delivered
• Other similar initiatives that will involve Ducati motorcycle owners enrolled in the 'My Ducati' program scheduled for the coming months
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 7 April 2020 - The 'Join Ducati' contest has come to an end. To participate to the special initiative, organized...
| Ducati Corse steps into the eSport world with current MotoGP World Champion AndrewZh |
| Apr 07, 2020 - 11:00 AM |
Ducati | Tuesday 7 April 2020
Ducati Corse steps into the eSport world with the current MotoGP World Champion AndrewZh
Ducati is pleased to announce the born of the official Ducati Corse team of eSport. The line-up of the new squad will see current World Champion Andrea Saveri, also known as AndrewZh, attempting to confirm the world title conquered last year, now as an official rider of Ducati Corse eSport.
AndrewZh confirmed yesterday his participation to the final challenge of the World Championship after finishing eighth in the "ProDraft" classification, and he will be part of a group of 11 gamers that will compete for the title this season.
It was quite natural that Ducati and AndrewZh were meant...
| Interview with Danilo Petrucci: “This Championship will be a surprise for everybody” |
| Apr 02, 2020 - 9:53 AM |
MotoGP | Thursday 2 April 2020
Interview with Danilo Petrucci: “This Championship will be a surprise for everybody”
• While the wait continues for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship to start, the Ducati Team rider revealed in this interview how he is spending the days and what he expects from the new season.
The 2020 MotoGP Season was supposed to begin nearly one month ago in Qatar for the Ducati Team, where just a few weeks earlier they had completed the last MotoGP pre-season test. Unfortunately, at the same time in Europe, the Covid-19 started to spread, stopping not just the sporting world but also whole countries, like Italy, which was one of the worst-affected...
| Growth in turnover and operating margin for Ducati in 2019 |
| Mar 19, 2020 - 8:38 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 19 March 2020
Growth in turnover and operating margin for Ducati in 2019
• 53,183 motorcycles delivered, € 716 million in turnover and € 52 million in operating profit, equal to 7.2% of operating margin
• Historical record for turnover per bike, indicating the upward shift of the range
• Panigale and Multistrada the cornerstones of economic input
Borgo Panigale (Bologna) / Ingolstadt 19 March 2020 - Ducati closes 2019 positively, consolidating the growth that has characterized the last years of the Italian motorcycle manufacturer. 53,183 (2018: 53,004) bikes were delivered to customers all over the...
| Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum! |
| Feb 25, 2020 - 10:05 AM |
Welcome to the new Ducati Insurance forum!
Ask all your insurance related questions directly to Ducati Insurance
The Ducati Sporting Club UK is pleased to welcome Ducati Insurance to our forum with their own section!
They will be on hand to answer all your insurance related questions, and provide help and advice directly from the source.
Ducati Insurance treat each of their customers as individuals, placing a premium of delivering unprecedented levels of customer service, supported by feature packed and competitive insurance policies. With such a rich history and brand prestige, Ducati riders can expect knowledgeable insurance staff that can identify the difference between a 959 and a V4. So,...
| Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 3:26 PM |
Ducati | Friday 21 February 2020
Ducati UK appoint Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner
• Spyder motorcycles appointed Ducati’s UK rental and travel partner
• Hire bikes include models from Monster, Multistrada, Hypermotard, Streetfighter and Scrambler families
• Bespoke self-guided tours available
Ducati UK has appointed Spyder Motorcycles as the official UK Ducati Rental and Travel Partner.
Spyder Motorcycles, based at Silverstone circuit, will now be able to offer an extensive range of Ducati motorcycles for hire, to ride in the UK and Europe. The range of Ducati motorcycles will...
| Ducati Sporting Club UK - 2020 Official Ducati Club Renewal |
| Feb 21, 2020 - 10:44 AM |
Ducati Sporting Club UK - 2020 Official Ducati Club Renewal
Make sure that you're registered with ducati.com for exclusive benefits and discounts!
Dear Club Members,
It's that time of year again when I have to go through every single member of the club
and make sure that they are registered with Ducati to ensure that not only are our records
complete, but also that we get sent enough DOC Kits for every member, and also that
the members receive notifications of official discounts and offers!
Previously, the Club has been allowed to add members manually, but due to changes
in the privacy laws we are no longer allowed to do this, so you MUST register yourself.
It's really easy,...
| » Online Users: 265 |
|0 members and 265 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 17:49. || || |