| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| The Streetfighter V4 becomes even sportier with Ducati Performance accessories |
| Sep 23, 2020 - 4:22 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 23 September 2020
The Streetfighter V4 becomes even sportier with Ducati Performance accessories
• The sporty character and extreme DNA of the Streetfighter V4 are enhanced by the Ducati Performance equipment
• All accessories are available and can be purchased on the Ducati.com website and in all Ducati network dealers
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 23 September 2020 - With its 178 kg weight, Desmosedici Stradale 1,103 cc engine producing 208 hp, biplane wings and a latest generation electronic package, the Streetfighter V4 is the absolute expression of Ducati sportiness and of the continuous research that the Bologna-based...
| The Ducati Team ready to resume action at Montmeló Circuit for the eighth round |
| Sep 23, 2020 - 4:14 PM |
MotoGP | Round 8 - Catalan GP 2020 | Wednesday 23 September 2020
The Ducati Team ready to resume action at Montmeló Circuit for the eighth round of the 2020 MotoGP season
The Ducati Team is ready to return to the track for the third weekend in a row, to compete in the eighth round of the 2020 MotoGP World Championship at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, at Montmeló in Spain. The track on the outskirts of Barcelona, introduced on the calendar in 1992, is a place full of good memories for the Borgo Panigale team. In 2003 they obtained here with Loris Capirossi the first of their 50 MotoGP successes, after only six races since the debut of the Bolognese company in the premier class with the Desmosedici GP bike....
| MyDucati App is here: the entire Ducati world always at hand |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 3:47 PM |
Ducati | Monday 21 September 2020
MyDucati App is here: the entire Ducati world always at hand
• Ducati launches MyDucati App, the mobile app to keep up to date with all the news from Ducati and access special content and exclusive previews
• Thanks to the new app, Ducatisti always have the data of their motorcycles with them and can locate the nearest dealer to contact them quickly
• In the digital garage fans can configure their dream bike to share with the community, friends and dealers
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 21 September 2020 – Ducati launches MyDucati App, the mobile app that allows all fans to stay...
| Brookes and Iddon wrap up the weekend at Oulton Park with a Ducati 1-2 Finish |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 3:43 PM |
Ducati UK | Monday 21 September 2020
Josh Brookes and Christian Iddon wrap up the weekend at Oulton Park with a fantastic Ducati 1-2 finish
• Josh Brookes wins Race 3
• Race 3 sees a VisionTrack Ducati 1-2 finish
• Christian Iddon finishes on the podium in every race with 3 successive 2nd place finishes
Christian Iddon made a great start to Race 1 on Saturday to move up from 8th on the grid to 5th on his opening lap. His VisionTrack Ducati teammate Josh Brookes had lined up beside him in 9th, but wasn’t able to make as many moves forward.
Iddon gained a place each lap before taking the lead on the 5th...
| Warranty extended to 5 years on all Ducati by Arai helmets in the collection |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 3:36 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 17 September 2020
Warranty extended to 5 years on all Ducati by Arai helmets in the collection
• Ducati guarantees all helmets produced in collaboration with Arai for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase
• The Ducati range contains helmets made with top quality materials, capable of responding to the different needs of motorcyclists for any type of use
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 17 September 2020 - Ducati extends the warranty on all helmets produced in collaboration with Arai in the collection to 5 years from the date of purchase*.
The Borgo Panigale motorcycle manufacturer offers a wide range of helmets with...
| Dovizioso maintains Champioship lead after the Gran Prix of Emilia Romagna |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 3:28 PM |
MotoGP | Round 7 - Emilia Romagna GP 2020 | Sunday 20 September 2020
Andrea Dovizioso maintains Champioship lead with a eigthth position in the Gran Prix of Emilia Romagna and the Rimini Riviera. Tenth place for Danilo Petrucci
At the Grand Prix of Emilia Romagna and the Rimini Riviera, both the Ducati Team riders finished within the top ten.
After starting from tenth on the grid, Andrea Dovizioso couldn't make his way through and remained behind the group losing more ground on Lap 1. Forced to slow down to avoid being involved in a crash with other two riders that were proceeding him, the rider from Romagna dropped back into fourteenth place, but then managed to find a good pace and recover to get back...
| #CatalanWorldSBK Race 2. Stunning day for Chaz Davies with his first victory of 2020 |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 3:20 PM |
World Superbike | 2020 | Round 6 | Spain | Barcelona | Sunday 20 September 2020
#CatalanWorldSBK Race 2. Stunning day for Chaz Davies who wins his first victory of the 2020 WorldSBK season. Tough Sunday for Scott Redding (P6)
The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team celebrates its fifth victory in the 2020 WorldSBK season thanks to the sensational performance of Chaz Davies. Scott Redding, however, can’t find the right feeling with his Ducati Panigale V4 R and closes Race-2 in sixth place.
Chaz Davies builds his first success in 2020 thanks to a solid Superpole Race (P4). His Race-2 start is extraordinary and on lap 4 Chaz is already leading the group. The Welsh rider's race pace is incisive and allows him to...
| #CatalanWorldSBK Race-1. Double podium finish for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team |
| Sep 21, 2020 - 3:13 PM |
World Superbike | 2020 | Round 6 | Spain | Barcelona | Saturday 19 September 2020
#CatalanWorldSBK Race-1. Double podium finish for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team as Scott Redding (P2) and Chaz Davies (P3) are the protagonists of a great comeback
The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team concludes Race-1 of the first historical "Catalunya Round" - at the Montmelò circuit in Barcelona (Spain) - with a solid double podium finish as Scott Redding and Chaz Davies react well to a difficult qualifying that forced them to start from seventh and eleventh position respectively.
Scott gets off a great start and after two corners is already in second position. In the first few laps Redding engages a nice duel with...
| Augmented reality to discover the Scrambler® 1100 PRO family |
| Jul 10, 2020 - 11:09 AM |
Ducati Scrambler | Friday 10 July 2020
Augmented reality to discover the Scrambler® 1100 PRO family
An unexpected dive into virtual reality to discover the brand new Scrambler® 1100 PRO and Sport PRO, explained in their details by the Scrambler Ducati team.
In the 3D interactive video, you will discover the technical features and all the curiosities of the last two models just launched in the Land of Joy family.
The video is available on the Scrambler® YouTube channel.
| New livery for the Ducati Multistrada 950 S: "Every road, a new world" |
| Jul 08, 2020 - 11:00 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 8 July 2020
New livery for the Ducati Multistrada 950 S: "Every road, a new world"
• Ducati presents the "GP White" livery for the Multistrada 950 S. The bike will be available in dealers within July
• The new livery adds sportiness to the elegant lines of the Multistrada, with a MotoGP-inspired graphic and a colour scheme that alternates white, grey and Ducati Red
• The Multistrada 950 is the ideal motorcycle to discover the roads and panoramas of the Italian regional territory, such as those of the Motor Valley in Emilia-Romagna
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 8 July 2020 - Ducati completes the...
| "The Red Essence. In white": new livery for the Ducati Panigale V2 |
| Jul 01, 2020 - 1:42 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 1 July 2020
"The Red Essence. In white": new livery for the Ducati Panigale V2
• The colour range of the Ducati Panigale V2 is extended with the new White Rosso livery, production from July 2020
• The purity of Star White Silk white combines with the traditional Ducati Red colouring the rims, the front air intakes and the air deflectors of the upper half-fairings
• Francesco "Pecco" Bagnaia (Pramac Racing Team), riding the Panigale V2, is the protagonist of the photo-video shooting of the new livery at the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli"
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 1 July 2020 - The...
| Superleggera V4 001/500 delivered at Borgo Panigale |
| Jun 26, 2020 - 11:11 AM |
Ducati | Friday 26 June 2020
Superleggera V4 001/500 delivered at Borgo Panigale
• Claudio Domenicali, Ducati CEO, personally delivered model number 001/500 and the certificate of authenticity of the Superleggera V4 to the lucky owner
• Belgian Ducatista Filip Van Schil, who already owns nine Ducati motorcycles, was invited to Borgo Panigale to pick up his Superleggera V4
• "Receiving the motorbike directly in the Company and touching the passion of the people who work in Borgo Panigale is an experience that I will always remember. Days like this are what make Ducati unique and different from all the other motorcycle manufacturers," said...
| Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE version |
| Jun 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM |
Ducati | Monday 15 June 2020
Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE version
• The RVE version is characterized by special "Graffiti” livery, a striking graphic design inspired by that of the Hypermotard 950 Concept presented in 2019 at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d’Este
• A sophisticated painting process and application of the graphics guarantees a result comparable to that of an airbrushed bodywork
• The electronic package of the Hypermotard 950 RVE is enhanced with the Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up and Down EVO
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 15 June 2020 - Ducati presents the new Hypermotard 950 RVE,...
| Jack Miller to become official rider of the Ducati Team for the 2021 MotoGP season |
| May 27, 2020 - 10:26 AM |
MotoGP | Wednesday 27 May 2020
Jack Miller to become official rider of the Ducati Team for the 2021 MotoGP season
Ducati Corse is pleased to announce that Jack Miller will be one of the two official Ducati Team riders in the 2021 MotoGP World Championship. The company from Borgo Panigale and the 25-year-old Australian rider have reached an agreement for next season with an option to extend the contract also for 2022.
Miller, who made his MotoGP debut in 2015 at just 20 years old, joined Ducati in 2018 with the Pramac Racing Team, the factory-supported team of the Bologna manufacturer, and finished last season eighth overall in the standings, taking five podiums during the year.
| Excitement and fun with the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™ |
| Apr 17, 2020 - 9:49 AM |
Ducati | Friday 17 April 2020
Excitement and fun with the Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™
• Ducati and the LEGO Group together for the first brick model of the Ducati Panigale V4 R
• An exciting experience in the world of mechanical engineering, entertainment and technology for children and adults
• A model made with 646 bricks and the red livery, distinctive of the Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer
• The Ducati Panigale V4 R LEGO® Technic™ will be on sale in Ducati dealerships and in the Ducati Online Shop, as well as in the entire LEGO sales network, starting from June 1
Bologna, Italy /...
| » Online Users: 105 |
|0 members and 105 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 17:49. || || |