| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Pecco Bagnaia takes a stunning victory in the British GP at Silverstone. The Italian rider scores Ducati's 200th podium in MotoGP. |
| Aug 07, 2022 - 7:52 PM |
MotoGP | Round 12 - British GP 2022 | Sunday 7 August 2022
Pecco Bagnaia takes a stunning victory in the British GP at Silverstone. The Italian rider scores Ducati's 200th podium in MotoGP. On the podium also Jack Miller, third
Ducati reached another important milestone at this afternoon's British Grand Prix, held at the historic Silverstone circuit: thanks to Pecco Bagnaia's victory, his fourth this season, the Borgo Panigale manufacturer achieved its 200th podium finish in MotoGP.
Starting with the fifth fastest time, Pecco rode an impeccable race, building his comeback lap after lap without letting the front run away. Third, after Quartararo's long lap, Pecco passed first teammate Jack Miller and then...
| Bautista second at the end of a spectacular Race-2. Crash for Rinaldi when he was in third place. Bulega (P2) comes close to his first win in WorldSSP |
| Jul 31, 2022 - 11:36 PM |
World Superbike | 2022 | R6 | Most | CZ | Sunday 31 July 2022
Bautista second at the end of a spectacular Race-2. A crash for Rinaldi when he was in third place. Bulega (P2) comes close to his first win in WorldSSP.
After Saturday's extraordinary victory and the celebrations for the 1000th podium conquered by Ducati in the World Superbike Championship, Alvaro Bautista was again the protagonist in Race-2 finishing in second position after a spectacular battle with Razgatlioglu (Yamaha) and Rea (Kawasaki). Michael Rinaldi's race, however, lasted only three laps due to a mistake made by the Italian rider who lost the front when he was in third position.
Starting from the front row...
| Ducati 1000 times on the podium in World Superbike |
| Jul 30, 2022 - 7:05 PM |
Ducati Corse | Saturday 30 July 2022
Ducati 1000 times on the podium in World Superbike
• The Panigale V4 R scores the thousandth podium for Ducati in World Superbike in Race 1 of the Czech Round, thanks to the results of Alvaro Bautista
• The 1000-podium mark achieved by the Borgo Panigale manufacturer in WorldSBK represents a unique result, never achieved by any manufacturer in any motorcycle discipline
• Six generations of Ducati super sports bikes in 35 years of the World Championship reserved for production-based machinery: in 10 years, the Panigale family has scored 70 victories with...
| Ducati announces deliveries, revenue, and operating profit for the first half of 2022 |
| Jul 29, 2022 - 7:30 PM |
Ducati | Friday 29 July 2022
Ducati announces deliveries, revenue, and operating profit for the first half of 2022
• Record revenue for the first half of 2022: 542 million euros, the highest figure ever recorded for Ducati in the first six months of the year
• 68 million operating profit, an increase over the first half of 2021
• 33,265 motorbikes delivered, the Multistrada V4 confirms its position as the most popular motorcycle among enthusiasts
• Demand remains high with an order portfolio up 86% over the same period last year
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 29 July 2022 - Ducati concludes the...
| The Panigale V4 S of the Lenovo Race of Champions are all sold-out |
| Jul 28, 2022 - 11:22 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 28 July 2022
The Panigale V4 S of the Lenovo Race of Champions are all sold-out
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 27 July 2022 - The Panigale V4 S of the Lenovo Race of Champions on Saturday of World Ducati Week 2022, which were put on sale online in the afternoon of Monday 25 July, were all sold in a few hours. These are unique examples, customized with the racing liveries of the riders and with a laser engraving of their logo with the name of each of them on the triple clamp. The best enthusiastic Ducati customers globally were given priority for this reserved online sale.
“The Lenovo Race of Champions was, together with the parade, the most exciting aspect of this eleventh...
| The most beautiful World Ducati Week of all time comes to an end |
| Jul 26, 2022 - 12:46 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 26 July 2022
The most beautiful World Ducati Week of all time comes to an end
• 80,000 attendees over the three days with participants from 84 countries and over 6 million impressions on social media for an event that involved fans from all over the world
• The record-breaking parade of motorbikes coloured the Misano circuit and the entire Riviera Romagnola
• Pecco Bagnaia triumphs in the Lenovo Race of Champions on the Panigale V4 S in special livery after having also set the fastest lap in 1m35.886s
• Claudio Domenicali, Ducati CEO: "World Ducati Week celebrates the deepest soul of Ducati: we...
| A record-breaking parade of Ducatisti for the eleventh edition of World Ducati Week |
| Jul 23, 2022 - 4:00 PM |
Ducati | Saturday 23 July 2022
A record-breaking parade of Ducatisti for the eleventh edition of World Ducati Week
• Massive participation at the Misano circuit for the first day of Ducati’s big gathering
• Opening day ends with a kilometres-long parade along the Riviera and the night show by Benny Benassi
• Today the highlight with the Lenovo Race of Champions: the 21-rider challenge on the track, live streaming on the Ducati website
• The Lenovo Race of Champions motorcycles, unique racing-spec items, will be offered for sale on-line
Misano Adriatico, 23 July 2022 - The great parade of thousands of...
| Ducati Panigale V4 2023: electronic updates improve performance and comfort |
| Jul 11, 2022 - 5:29 PM |
Ducati | Monday 11 July 2022
Ducati Panigale V4 2023: electronic updates improve performance and comfort
• Ducati continues the annual update of the supersport bike par excellence of its range, exactly the same as with the Ducati Corse prototypes: the bike is already available in dealerships
• The new Engine Brake Control EVO 2 software, a brand-new strategy for Ducati Quick Shift and refinements for Ducati Traction Control and Ride by Wire make the Panigale V4 even easier and more intuitive for riders of all levels
• A new cooling fan control strategy offers improved operating temperature management and better thermal...
| Ducati MotoE prototype details revealed: expertise for the future developed through the competitions |
| Jun 30, 2022 - 7:39 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 30 June 2022
Ducati MotoE prototype details revealed: expertise for the future developed through the competitions
• Ducati presents the technical details of the "V21L" prototype, the first electric motorcycle from the Bologna-based manufacturer
• Ducati MotoE comes from the close collaboration between the R&D department of Ducati and Ducati Corse: it integrates technical solutions never adopted before for battery pack, motor and inverter
• The development of the project is already in an advanced stage and is proceeding at a rapid pace towards 2023, the year in which Ducati will take on the role of sole supplier of the FIM...
| The accessories for the Multistrada V2 make travelling even more enjoyable |
| Jun 28, 2022 - 5:16 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 28 June 2022
The accessories for the Multistrada V2 make travelling even more enjoyable
• Ducati Performance accessories for the Multistrada V2 are produced by the Bologna-based company for those who love to travel by motorbike, alone or in the company of a passenger
• With the online configurator, Ducatisti can choose and view their favourite accessories and share the bike of their dreams with the nearest dealer
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 28 June 2022 - With the arrival of summer, the season of travelling by motorcycle comes into its own. A wide range of accessories designed by the Bologna-based manufacturer to make...
| Alvaro Bautista on board the Ducati Panigale V4R of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team also in the 2023 WorldSBK season |
| Jun 28, 2022 - 5:10 PM |
World Superbike | Tuesday 28 June 2022
Alvaro Bautista on board the Ducati Panigale V4R of the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team also in the 2023 WorldSBK season
The Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team is pleased to announce the contract extension for Alvaro Bautista who will ride the official Ducati Panigale V4R machine again in the 2023 WorldSBK season.
After becoming World Champion in the 125cc class in 2006 with 8 wins and a total of 14 podiums, Alvaro Bautista took part in the 250cc World Championship in the following three seasons, scoring 8 wins and a total of 24 podiums.
The Spanish rider - born in Talavera de la Reina (Toledo, Spain) on November 21, 1984 - landed in MotoGP in 2010...
| The Streetfighter V2 range is expanded with a new colour scheme |
| Jun 13, 2022 - 5:11 PM |
Ducati | Monday 13 June 2022
The Streetfighter V2 range is expanded with a new colour scheme
• Ducati Streetfighter V2 range expands with the introduction of a new matt metallic green colour that enhances the design of the bike
• Streetfighter V2 is a sports naked with a unique character, aimed at motorcyclists who are looking for a bike capable of combining the sporting DNA of the Panigale V2 with the riding attitude and style of the Streetfighter
• The Storm Green colour scheme, available in dealerships from July 2022, joins the Ducati Red version
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 13 June 2022 - Ducati expands the...
| Bulgari x Ducati: an exclusive collaboration that revolutionizes the standards of luxury sports watches |
| May 20, 2022 - 10:00 AM |
Ducati | Friday 20 May 2022
Bulgari x Ducati: an exclusive collaboration that revolutionizes the standards of luxury sports watches
• Ducati and Bulgari sign a new partnership based on shared values of lightness, technology, design and passion for beauty
• The Bulgari Aluminium Ducati Special Edition chronograph redefines the standards of luxury sports watches with unconventional materials and exclusive colors
• Produced in a limited series of one thousand pieces, the watch is personalized with the Ducati brand and carries an engraving on the case back
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 19 May 2022 - Ducati and Bulgari...
| Ducati Grandstands 2022: follow the MotoGP races from pole position |
| May 11, 2022 - 12:40 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 11 May 2022
Ducati Grandstands 2022: follow the MotoGP races from pole position
• The Ducati Grandstands are back to cheer on the champions riding the Borgo Panigale bikes
• The MotoGP championship rounds at Mugello and Misano are the venues for the two grandstands in Italy
• Tickets are already available in the dedicated section of the Ducati website
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 11 May 2022 – With the MotoGP World Championship well underway, the Ducati Grandstands are back at the Mugello International Circuit and the Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli". A front row seat to follow the two Italian...
| » Online Users: 343 |
|0 members and 343 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 11553, 27-Feb-2020 at 18:49. || || |