| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| Mechinno confirmed as Technical Partner of Ducati Corse also in 2021 |
| Feb 23, 2021 - 6:23 PM |
MotoGP | Tuesday 23 February 2021
Mechinno confirmed as Technical Partner of Ducati Corse also in 2021
• For the third consecutive year, Mechinno renews its partnership with Ducati Corse, supporting the prestigious Italian team in the 2021 MotoGP World Championship.
Thanks to ambitious results, Mechinno announces that it will support the Ducati Lenovo Team in the MotoGP World Championship also for the current year.
Born in 2019, the bond between Mechinno and Ducati Corse has been consolidated over the years and is now renewed for the third consecutive year. Once again this season, the Bologna-based company, a reference point in the design and engineering...
| Esaote and the Ducati Lenovo Team back together for 2021 MotoGP World Championship |
| Feb 19, 2021 - 5:17 PM |
MotoGP | Friday 19 February 2021
Esaote and the Ducati Lenovo Team back together on the track for the 2021 MotoGP World Championship
• The partnership between the two brands in the name of innovation, performance and Italian style is also confirmed for 2021.
Esaote, an Italian company among the world leaders in the field of medical diagnostic imaging systems in the name of innovation, performance and Italian style, looks to 2021 with confidence and ambition.
Ducati recently streamed the official team that will participate in the 2021 MotoGP Championship; the first race is scheduled for 28 March in Qatar and the “Esaote” brand clearly stands out on the hull of the...
| The 2021 Ducati Lenovo Team presented online |
| Feb 09, 2021 - 4:50 PM |
MotoGP | Tuesday 9 February 2021
The 2021 Ducati Lenovo Team presented online
• Lenovo announced as Title Partner of the factory Ducati team in MotoGP as Jack Miller and Francesco Bagnaia wear the Ducati squad's official colours for the first time
• Claudio Domenicali, CEO of Ducati Motor Holding: "We're starting the new season off the back of the Constructors' World Title won last year. In 2021 there are many new things, from our Title Partner Lenovo to our riders Jack and Pecco. We look forward with optimism to the new season"
• Luca Rossi, Senior Vice President of Lenovo: “Lenovo and Ducati—two brands that share the core values of high...
| Intensive work at the Misano Circuit for Redding, Rinaldi and Aruba.it Racing Team |
| Feb 05, 2021 - 5:25 PM |
World Superbike | 2021 | Test | Italy | Misano (Feb) | Thursday 4 February 2021
Intensive work at the Misano World Circuit for Scott Redding, Michael Rinaldi and the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team
First half-day of testing in 2021 for the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati team, who worked today at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli.
After heavy fog prevented Scott Redding and Michael Rinaldi from taking to the track in the morning, weather conditions improved in the early afternoon, especially in terms of visibility, and the two riders climbed aboard their respective Ducati Panigale V4 R bikes for a fruitful session.
Both Redding and Rinaldi worked intensively with their crews, focusing on testing new...
| All the new bikes of the Ducati Scrambler 2021 range available in dealerships |
| Feb 01, 2021 - 3:36 PM |
Ducati Scrambler | Monday 1 February 2021
All the new bikes of the Ducati Scrambler 2021 range available in dealerships
• Ducati Scrambler Nightshift, Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark PRO models and the new Desert Sled and Icon colours are available in Ducati network dealers
• With 9,265 units delivered in 2020, Ducati Scrambler ends the year as Ducati's best-selling family of motorcycles
• 6 years after the creation of the “Land of Joy”, more than 80,000 enthusiasts have chosen the Ducati Scrambler brand
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 1 February 2021 - All the Ducati Scrambler innovations for 2021 presented during the “Ducati...
| Private test at Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) cancelled due to rain |
| Jan 21, 2021 - 6:21 PM |
World Superbike | 2021 | Test | Spain | Jerez (Jan) | Thursday 21 January 2021
Private test at Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) cancelled due to rain
After the heavy rain that cancelled the first day of the private test at Jerez de la Frontera (Spain), the Angel Nieto Circuit was still very wet today, partly due to sporadic showers that prevented Scott Redding and Michael Rinaldi from getting on track to do some solid work with their Ducati Panigale V4 R.
Due to the restrictions on testing days introduced by Dorna this season, the Aruba.it Racing - Ducati Team preferred not to take to the track, working immediately to find a new date and circuit as soon as possible.
| Production of the new SuperSport 950 gets underway in Borgo Panigale |
| Jan 21, 2021 - 2:42 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 21 January 2021
Production of the new SuperSport 950 gets underway in Borgo Panigale
• The Ducati road sports bike Ducati renews its aesthetics, electronics and richness of equipment
• The new SuperSport 950 is the perfect choice for young riders looking for their first sports bike
• Available in dealerships from February 2021 also in a depowered version for A2 license holders
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 21 January 2021 - Series production of the SuperSport 950 has begun at the Ducati factory in Borgo Panigale. The bike will be in all dealerships starting in February.
Presented during the 2021...
| Ducati in MotoGP until 2026 |
| Jan 20, 2021 - 4:44 PM |
Ducati Corse | Tuesday 19 January 2021
Ducati in MotoGP until 2026
• Ducati and Dorna Sports SL have signed an agreement that confirms the Borgo Panigale manufacturer's presence in MotoGP for another five years.
Ducati and Dorna Sports SL are pleased to announce that they have signed an agreement to guarantee the Bologna-based manufacturer's presence in the MotoGP World Championship from 2022 to 2026.
Since its debut in 2003, Ducati has played a leading role in the premier class of the MotoGP World Championship. After only 6 Grands Prix, Ducati obtained its first victory in the Catalan GP with Loris Capirossi and then won the Constructors', Riders' and Teams' World Titles in 2007...
| The Ducati digitalization process continues with virtual tour of the Ducati Museum |
| Dec 17, 2020 - 2:48 PM |
Ducati | Thursday 17 December 2020
The Ducati digitalization process continues with the Online Journey, a virtual tour of the Ducati Museum
• A digital guided tour, accessible from a PC, smartphone or tablet, for all enthusiasts who wish to discover the history of Ducati
• From 22 December the virtual tour, an exclusive experience to live or give to someone as a present, is enriched with some contents of the "Anatomy of Speed" exhibition, such as the Desmosedici GP16
• Online Journeys are part of the Ducati digitalization process which has undergone a recent acceleration with smart working for employees and the Ducati Cares program for all...
| Ducati presents the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini |
| Nov 26, 2020 - 11:04 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 25 November 2020
Ducati presents the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
• The first motorcycle born from the collaboration between Ducati and Lamborghini: a Diavel 1260 inspired by the Lamborghini Siŕn FKP 37
• The Diavel 1260 Lamborghini will be produced in a numbered limited edition of 630 units
• The bike is characterized by having forged wheels with a new design that explicitly recall those of the car, a new carbon bodywork and a special livery with the colours of the Siŕn FKP 37
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 25 November 2020 - The Ducati World Premičre web series arrives at its fourth episode, during...
| Ducati Global Dealer Conference 2020 held digitally |
| Nov 23, 2020 - 12:30 PM |
Ducati | Friday 20 November 2020
Ducati Global Dealer Conference 2020 held digitally
• Great success for Ducati's annual meeting with the global dealer network, which was held entirely online for the first time
• More than 5,000 people attended the digital event, the highest number ever for the Global Dealer Conference
• Thanks to the virtual mode, Ducati employees from all over the world were also able to connect and preview the 2021 range
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 November 2020 - The annual Ducati Global Dealer Conference was held in the week of November 2 to 6, and for the first time in its history took...
| Ducati is 2020 MotoGP Constructors' World Champion |
| Nov 22, 2020 - 9:00 PM |
MotoGP | Round 14 - Portuguese GP 2020 | Sunday 22 November 2020
Ducati is 2020 MotoGP Constructors' World Champion. Andrea Dovizioso ends in sixth place the final Grand Prix of the season in Portugal. Danilo Petrucci sixteenth in Portimao
• Thanks to Jack Miller's second place in the Portuguese GP, held today at the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve in Portimăo, Ducati wins its second Constructors' World Title in MotoGP 13 years after its first success in 2007;
• Andrea Dovizioso closes his last race on the Desmosedici GP bike in sixth place, recovering from twelfth on the grid;
• Danilo Petrucci finishes in sixteenth place.
| Ducati World Premičre episode 3: new SuperSport 950, Panigale V4 SP & Ducati TK-01RR |
| Nov 18, 2020 - 11:55 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 18 November 2020
Ducati World Premičre episode 3: new SuperSport 950, Panigale V4 SP and Ducati TK-01RR presented
• Ducati presents the new 2021 models of its sports bike range with the SuperSport 950, the new Panigale V4 SP and updates for the Panigale V4 which improves year by year
• The SuperSport 950, renewed in aesthetics and electronics, brings sporty riding to everyday life, ideal also for young people who want to approach the world of Ducati sports bikes
• The Panigale V4 SP: 214 hp, 12.6 kgm of torque and a dry weight of 173 kg, numbered, with a dedicated livery and equipped with all the technical features to...
| Ducati unveils new XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler versions for 2021 |
| Nov 12, 2020 - 11:53 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 12 November 2020
Ducati unveils new XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler versions for 2021
• The second episode of the Ducati World Premičre is online on Ducati.com and on the social channels, illustrating the worlds of XDiavel and Ducati Scrambler
• XDiavel Dark and XDiavel Black Star are the two new versions that renew the Ducati cruiser range
• The "Land of Joy" expands with the introduction of the new Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and the two new colours for the Icon and Desert Sled models
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 12 November 2020 - The journey to discover the new Ducati 2021 range continues with...
| Ducati presents the new Multistrada V4: ruling all roads has never been so easy |
| Nov 04, 2020 - 6:51 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 4 November 2020
Ducati presents the new Multistrada V4: ruling all roads has never been so easy
• Ducati unveils the fourth generation of one of its most popular families to the world: the Multistrada V4
• Ducati performances and sportiness are combined with unprecedented ride comfort and versatility that allows it to be effective in all riding conditions
• Equipped with the V4 Granturismo engine, the Multistrada V4 has record maintenance intervals, it offers an integrated navigation system and is the first motorcycle in the world to be equipped with front and rear radar
• The first episode of the...
| || |