Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Anglesey (/showthread.php?t=309507)

Bimjob 08-May-2014 13:26

Anglesey

Does anyone know if there's going to be any power available at Anglesey or is it a generator job again? Also I don't remember if we were allowed to book the garages last year or not, anyone know if theyre available this year?

coppersaucepipe 08-May-2014 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimjob
Does anyone know if there's going to be any power available at Anglesey or is it a generator job again? Also I don't remember if we were allowed to book the garages last year or not, anyone know if theyre available this year?

Garages are bookable but cost £50 according to the hottrax website. There were some power points in the middle of the paddock last year but limited numbers I recall.

badgerpilot 08-May-2014 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimjob

You'll need to get there about a week before the meeting to get power in the paddock! It's like rocking horse ****!

Bimjob 09-May-2014 09:17

isn't there any power available from the garages?

skidlids 09-May-2014 13:04

Yes there is power in the garages, but personally I would prefer if it if only working vehicles/vans were parked out the back of them and not the Caravan owners club., as per BSB etc

dunlop0_1 10-May-2014 09:37

Also beware if there a track day the day before. I turned up last year on the Thursday at 2pm only to be told it was no entry until 6pm and to make things worse it was a car track day. LOL

Senna3 10-May-2014 19:39

garges

Garges are £25 not 50 DD have two garges reserved so get your name down if you want one :D

mat2hew 16-May-2014 11:03

power

I remember the first time I was there with my caravan, I had the noisiest honda generator in the world, It was about -50 outside and 100mph wind, I was nice and warm in my 'van with the electric fan heater on and watching the tele, when a quite scarey looking bloke banged on the door and shouted (over the noise of the generator) "why don't you turn that f'kin' thing off and plug into the power!" I didn't know but had parked next to a power point...