Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   New User Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   New member(ish) (/showthread.php?t=610762)

daimatt 21-Feb-2020 21:12

New member(ish)

Hi everyone, it seems I signed up to the forum a while ago but I've not been active at all.. Best to do a proper introduction!

I own a 996 that I've had for the last 7 years. It does track days, commuting and took me to Germany last summer for a short Euro tour. Thankfully it's not broken down in my ownership (yet) and I enjoy working on it myself.

I'm from Bucks, so can be found at the Super Sausage or the H Café.

I have followed the link for full membership through the shop and paid by Paypal back on the 11/02/2020 but had nothing except a PayPal confirmation, is this normal or is there someone I need to message?

Cheers

Matt

antonye 21-Feb-2020 22:19

Hi Matt, welcome to the club!

Membership packs are usually sent out every 2 weeks for new members, so something should drop through the post soon. We've just had a Pronto magazine out before Christmas so you'll get one of those as well until the next one comes out.

Also make sure that you sign up with ducati.com and put us down as your Club so that you get your DOC Kit for 2020 as long as all the exclusive discounts and benefits - see the thread here: https://www.ducatisportingclub.com/s...d.php?t=610579

and also post some pictures of your 996!

MJS 22-Feb-2020 08:35

Hi Matt,

Sorry, I've been away for a couple of weeks, but I'm back now and will be sending out new member cards/packs etc. tomorrow

Thanks
Martin

skidlids 22-Feb-2020 09:13

Matt if you see a 1100 Monster over H-Cafe with an Airways bodykit, that will be mine as I'm only up the road from there in Oxford

What colour 996 should I be looking out for when I'm over there

daimatt 22-Feb-2020 17:18

Hi all,

Thank you for the replies and help! I have signed up with Ducati.com so hopefully that should be set up too.

My 996 is red and on an S reg, has a few marks on the fairings until I get around to sorting them out :D

daimatt 22-Feb-2020 17:39

Cheeky pic in normal road going form

Ducati by Matt Wilde, on Flickr

and in occasional track day action

NGJ_2214 by Matt Wilde, on Flickr

ROB998S 04-Jun-2021 12:46

Hi Martin, remember Raid the Lakes with BHCN?

Is there any activity these days in the region, would be pleased to meet up sometime to find out what’s occurring.

Cheers, Robert