Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   New User Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   New rider in Essex (/showthread.php?t=662694)

FaceFirst 14-Apr-2022 11:57

New rider in Essex

Hello All,

I've always wanted a bike and well, now I have one. I got my licence in November and am now the happy owner of a '99 748 Biposte in yellow. I absolutely love the thing. I'm also enjoying getting out and about and meeting other bikers who so far have all been friendly and welcoming. Special thanks to Antony who I met at Dick Turpin and who put me on to this forum.

All the best.

G

antonye 14-Apr-2022 18:09

Welcome and congrats again on that lovely yellow 748!

Hopefully we'll see you at the Angel in Broomfield, Chelmsford, for our regular Essex Pub Night - see the Calendar for details!

alx8oy 18-Dec-2022 18:49

Essex

Where abouts in Essex are you G? Im Grays area.

mykie 19-Dec-2022 11:00

Welcome to the forum, I'm based out in Braintree but admittedly I don't ride a Ducati on the road got a triumph 675, save the ducati for racing.

Elms 22-Dec-2022 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceFirst
Hello All,

I've always wanted a bike and well, now I have one. I got my licence in November and am now the happy owner of a '99 748 Biposte in yellow. I absolutely love the thing. I'm also enjoying getting out and about and meeting other bikers who so far have all been friendly and welcoming. Special thanks to Antony who I met at Dick Turpin and who put me on to this forum.

All the best.

G

Was it your bike in at Hyside being serviced ?