Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   The Final Round of the Season (/showthread.php?t=37350)

Redruth 09-Oct-2006 17:27

The Final Round of the Season

4 Attachment(s)
Here are a few of my snaps. Great weekend for me, as a supporter. Really exciting racing, fantastic DD spirit in the paddock, dry track, and has been said on other threads, couldn't really be topped as the last meeting of the season.

Sorry I missed the final prize giving but wanted to shoot off early to be riding home in daylight as far as possible. Hopefully, someone will be posting photos of the main prize giving so I don't feel I missed out completely.

Thanks to all the DD riders for making it such a terrific series and to the DSC for making it all possible in the first place, and the BHCN boys for turning up in time for the racing :devil:

Looking forward to supporting next year's racing. Well done to everyone involved from one very devoted DD fan.

Redruth 09-Oct-2006 17:30

And some more ...

4 Attachment(s)
I think those viewing will know whose who, but if not, identify the pic you want more info on and I'll post a reply later.

Tonio600 09-Oct-2006 17:31

Thanks to you Ruth... If there would be awards for the best DD fans, you'd be up for the Queen award and Rob (aka Slob) would be the King... :)

Redruth 09-Oct-2006 17:34

4 Attachment(s)
Thanks Tonio.

Last ones but I do have a few others, just don't want to overload y'all with my cr@ppy snappy type photos :devil:

Redruth 09-Oct-2006 17:37

4 Attachment(s)
Lots of competitors not featured here, I know. I was a bit too busy enjoying myself to make sure I got everyone but hopefully others will have and they'll post them up here.

Redruth 09-Oct-2006 17:40

2 Attachment(s)
And finally ...

This is the loan bike I rode for the weekend. Marko, thought you might like to see that it's not just you I can cajole into checking my tyre pressures!

domski 09-Oct-2006 17:41

1 Attachment(s)
How knackered do we look :lol:

Great pics Ruth :D

TP 09-Oct-2006 18:20

Wow, I got a bit of tingle just seeing everyone get on and ride off to the collecting area!

Do you think Kelly likes JT?! :D

Some great shots there Ruth, thanks for those :)

Redruth 09-Oct-2006 18:46

1 Attachment(s)
This one might give you a tingle too, then TP.

domski 09-Oct-2006 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redruth
This one might give you a tingle too, then TP.

I'm so fast, I'm already out of shot - and that's just the assembly area!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: