Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Brands Hatch Indy 2023 FRI 24 MAR - SUN 26 MAR (/showthread.php?t=669113)

mykie 08-Mar-2023 12:02

Brands Hatch Indy 2023 FRI 24 MAR - SUN 26 MAR

Hopefully, the weather improves a fair bit before the start of this season but was just wondering if anyone from the forum was planning on visiting Brands Hatch to watch the first round of the DSC DesmoDue race series?

I'll be out on the class B #89

would be nice to see a few members with pom poms cheering on the ol desmos!

skidlids 09-Mar-2023 21:39

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mykie
Hopefully, the weather improves a fair bit before the start of this season but was just wondering if anyone from the forum was planning on visiting Brands Hatch to watch the first round of the DSC DesmoDue race series?

I'll be out on the class B #89

would be nice to see a few members with pom poms cheering on the ol desmos!

I'll be there as usual just as I was in this pic from 2005, see who else you recognise or the bikes

The only Brands DD meetings I didn't race at was 2018 which was canceled due to the Beast from the East and the following year 2019 as I hadn't long come out of my Coma

antonye 10-Mar-2023 21:26

I can see myself! :sing:

mykie 14-Mar-2023 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
I'll be there as usual just as I was in this pic from 2005, see who else you recognise or the bikes

The only Brands DD meetings I didn't race at was 2018 which was canceled due to the Beast from the East and the following year 2019 as I hadn't long come out of my Coma

Well I'd hope so, you're competing!