Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   NEC (/showthread.php?t=603107)

ensonricky 08-Nov-2019 10:17

NEC

Any tickets or voucher codes available for the NEC? 🤔

antonye 09-Nov-2019 16:18

There was one in MCN, code NECW but not sure if it still works.

ensonricky 09-Nov-2019 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
There was one in MCN, code NECW but not sure if it still works.

:up: :up: :up: :up:

antonye 14-Nov-2019 14:02

Another tip for the NEC that I figured out myself last year was that there are different prices for the car park if you pay at the automated machines at the exhibition!

When I went to pay, the machine asks which show you visited. I initially chose the motorcycle show but my inner geek got the better of me and I cancelled and tried again. The food show was the same price as the bike show. Then I tried the Scale Model show, and that was cheaper (I think it was £12 instead of £16) so I paid that instead.

The ticket barrier doesn't know which show you visited, and doesn't care as long as you have a paid ticket.

;)

ensonricky 14-Nov-2019 14:09

Great idea, weather seems better next week so will probably take the bike and get in for free. 😎

MJS 15-Nov-2019 18:01

Slighty off topic, but a similar trick works (or used to) at the 02 - car parks are high prices for events, but much lower price if you're going to the cinema or for a meal.... ;)

ensonricky 15-Nov-2019 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJS
Slighty off topic, but a similar trick works (or used to) at the 02 - car parks are high prices for events, but much lower price if you're going to the cinema or for a meal.... ;)

:up: :up: :up: :up: