Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Bye bye DD (/showthread.php?t=32883)

couchcommando 30-Jun-2006 11:43

Bye bye DD

After having a little go at DD and doing several trackdays on my 620 I have had to make the decision to sell one of my race bikes. It's not been easy as I've enjoyed dd,dsc and being in the paddock with a great bunch of people (dom excepted:p:p)
So the 620 is being sold and a prospective buyer is viewing tomorrow to enter it next year for his first season.
It wasn't an easy decision but it's been made and I'll still be in the paddock and still racing some of you in SOT :)

stumpy1 30-Jun-2006 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by couchcommando
After having a little go at DD and doing several trackdays on my 620 I have had to make the decision to sell one of my race bikes. It's not been easy as I've enjoyed dd,dsc and being in the paddock with a great bunch of people (dom excepted:p:p)
So the 620 is being sold and a prospective buyer is viewing tomorrow to enter it next year for his first season.
It wasn't an easy decision but it's been made and I'll still be in the paddock and still racing some of you in SOT :)

even those i'm not racing this year,it a shame you wouldnt be out there next year,with me..but at least you will still be in the paddock mate...

weeksy2 30-Jun-2006 12:01

The right move for you i believe Couchie....

:)

I give you 2 meetings before you give up that too ;)

andys 900ss 30-Jun-2006 12:06

Sad to see you go Couchie, after Wed I think you would have done really well in the race, your pace was awesome.

Good luck in SoT

Andy

Tonio600 30-Jun-2006 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by weeksy2
I give you 2 meetings before you give up that too ;)

Looks like you know what you're talking about doesn't it? :lol:

;)

twpd 01-Jul-2006 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by couchcommando

You'll need more than that TLR barge to keep ahead of me and me uberlight 800ss in S-o-T ;)

Good luck dude.

couchcommando 01-Jul-2006 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by twpd
You'll need more than that TLR barge to keep ahead of me and me uberlight 800ss in S-o-T ;)

Good luck dude.

I'll try but it's lighter and with 25hp more than the gsxr I had at Croft ;) ;)

Weeksy, whadda you know ? ;)