Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   2014 Race Numbers (/showthread.php?t=258893)

skidlids 09-Oct-2013 00:43

2014 Race Numbers

Following Hottrax's/Karen's email which stated

"as a thank you Dave and I will be giving everyone who entered Mallory and came to Pembrey a free standard club membership for 2014 - if you would like to email me your preferred race number for 2014 I can start getting memberships and numbers allocated to you quite soon"

I don't see much opportunity for riders to change there numbers this year as very few desirable numbers are available.
If anyone does want to change there number because they think one is available let us know by emailing desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com and I will look into it

Otherwise I suggest you email Karen back with your existing race number

chris.p 09-Oct-2013 07:09

A very nice gesture :)

Chris:burn:

Ghost 09-Oct-2013 13:18

I was under the impression that DD race numbers were allocated by the DSC and nothing at all to do with New Era/Hottrax. Hence why we didn't have to pay to keep our numbers.

skidlids 09-Oct-2013 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
I was under the impression that DD race numbers were allocated by the DSC and nothing at all to do with New Era/Hottrax. Hence why we didn't have to pay to keep our numbers.

Yes they are allocated by the DSC which is why my post says email the DESMO DUE email address if you are looking to change

Otherwise email Hottrax with your existing number so they can link it with your name and your FREE Hottrax membership / membership number so that when they print programs it will have your correct DD number

bally71 10-Oct-2013 13:15

Woop Woop .. *fist pumping*

love free stuff :D

chris.p 10-Oct-2013 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by bally71
Woop Woop .. *fist pumping*

love free stuff :D

Tooooooo much information there young fella:rolleyes:

Chris:burn:

hawkati 10-Oct-2013 17:14

despite my ludicrously failed attempt to even get on the grid for a single race this year, i'd very much like to hang onto the number 57 since i'm gunning for racing this coming year!

DavidinHampshire 15-Oct-2013 07:28

I'm still lost in the 'starting out' part of racing. Got the bike, got the leathers, want to do it...

Dih

dunlop0_1 15-Oct-2013 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidinHampshire
I'm still lost in the 'starting out' part of racing. Got the bike, got the leathers, want to do it...

Dih

Get your ACU licence
Join DSC (you already have)
Request a race number
Lock wire your bike etc

Race :D

Ghost 15-Oct-2013 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunlop0_1
Get your ACU licence
Join DSC (you already have)
Request a race number