Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Finally got myself a bike (/showthread.php?t=156384)

Campo 09-Oct-2012 18:07

Finally got myself a bike

Picked up a 600ss on Sunday. So I'm one step closer to being on the grid for a few races next season. Next step race licence. I was going to book a trackday asap to see how I get on with it so was wondering if anyone could tell me what tyre pressures u run in the Dunlop qualifiers as it allready has them fitted. Thanks.campo.

Ghost 09-Oct-2012 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Campo
Picked up a 600ss on Sunday. So I'm one step closer to being on the grid for a few races next season. Next step race licence. I was going to book a trackday asap to see how I get on with it so was wondering if anyone could tell me what tyre pressures u run in the Dunlop qualifiers as it allready has them fitted. Thanks.campo.

People range from 26psi B&F to 32psi B&F

gerrard#22 09-Oct-2012 18:40

Quote:

29 front and back never had ant probs :)

Campo 09-Oct-2012 20:05

Thanks for the replies

bally71 13-Oct-2012 11:06

some real bargain track days to be had at the mo ... oulton park for £50

bradders 13-Oct-2012 11:25

25 rear 26 front dry, 23 rear 25 front wet

But dont lsten to me :lol:

Enjoy the bike

Campo 13-Oct-2012 11:40

Yeah seen a few cheap track days coming up so ill have to get one booked and see what the bike is like.
I also got a few different rear sprockets with the bike. What gearing would you guys recommend for cadwell?

chris.p 13-Oct-2012 11:43

Quote:

Yeah seen a few cheap track days coming up so ill have to get one booked and see what the bike is like.
I also got a few different rear sprockets with the bike. What gearing would you guys recommend for cadwell?

It would depend on which engine it was, list the engine number and I am sure Skids will give you chapter and verse about it;)

Chris:burn:

Campo 13-Oct-2012 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris.p
It would depend on which engine it was, list the engine number and I am sure Skids will give you chapter and verse about it;)

Chris:burn:

Engine number is ZDM600A2C*014031*

bradders 13-Oct-2012 17:40

Whos bike was it?