Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bally71
So when's the vote?

The rule consultation period usually happens at the end of the year with rule changes being discussed and agreed as far advance in as possible, otherwise people moan that they don't know what the rules are for the next season.

However, should someone have serious concerns (about any issue) and wish to call a vote for all riders then as Chairman I am happy to listen and to see if we can accomodate those rule changes.

Be aware that major rule changes, such as tyres, would not be implemented until a new season and we would also need to have a consultation period which may include testing of the various options. If it was a major safety concern, or some smaller rule (ie, a rule refinement or clarification to stop cheating or suspected cheating) then these adjustments are easier to fit in during a season, but again we would expect to have a period of consultation to ensure that what we were doing was the right thing and in the spirit of what Desmo Due was created for.

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!