Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 03-Aug-2004, 11:51
888 at Last !!!

Big Up to Pro V Twins

Just a bit of praise for Pro V Twins in Godstone. I recently had a service, new clutch & basket + bought a nice secondhand ali subframe from them.

They fitted me in at very short notice as I needed the service before 2 days on track (Tecmoto fire meant I had to find a dealer fast). Great reception and advice. They have some of the tastiest bikes in the showroom I've seen anywhere (Supermono, 888SP5, 916SPS etc etc), and I was even tempted by a 749R.

Thanks to Pete and the technicians for all your help.

I think they may have got some adverse comments here at times, but never using them before I had an excellent experience and no faults from my bike after service.
Old 04-Aug-2004, 16:53
Bevel Head

Mood: sleepy
Quote:
Originally posted by ziggi
Just a bit of praise for Pro V Twins in Godstone. I recently had a service, new clutch & basket + bought a nice secondhand ali subframe from them.

They fitted me in at very short notice as I needed the service before 2 days on track (Tecmoto fire meant I had to find a dealer fast). Great reception and advice. They have some of the tastiest bikes in the showroom I've seen anywhere (Supermono, 888SP5, 916SPS etc etc), and I was even tempted by a 749R.

Thanks to Pete and the technicians for all your help.

I think they may have got some adverse comments here at times, but never using them before I had an excellent experience and no faults from my bike after service.

Yep Pete and Rob are good lads, both our bikes are looked after by them. I particularly like the way they call you up a few days after doing some work to check everything is fine.
Nice touch.
I also have been seen drooling over the supermono.

Well recommended
Old 07-Aug-2004, 00:17
BSB Star
Bikes: 998s, Jota, KTM 690 Duke

Mood: My Jota goes rumpety rump! & I have my wife exactly where she wants me!
Good bunch of guys, recomended.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit