Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 12-Jul-2006, 09:06
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fil2
i will be on the r1 though.......................hehehehe

Ok, I'll bring some bunjy straps
Old 12-Jul-2006, 09:32
Big Twin

Mood: If you ain't first, you're last!
Quote:
Posts in the same vein as your e-mails to Dumski

You mean he shares those with you?!!!...but..but, they're priiivaaate!

Looking forward to meting you too, let me know if you do want to come over to Snett and I'll attempt to sort tickets. Can't promise anything though, I've got the Beckhams and Adam Sandler coming over for Pimms in the Gazeebo.

Ello Lucifer,

I'd forgotten about that "Cylon warship" tank.

Basically, One of our sponsors aquired a fabrication workshop, and so we asked the lads in the workshop to make up an enlarged tank for the Snett races where we use more juice.

I only took them the tank, without it being mounted on the bike, and I have to say that I was fairly vuague...vaugue...how do you spell vague? about what I wanted...mainly because I didn't know what the flop I did want really.They hadn't done anything like it before and so the result of the first attempt was, really, erm...original. The one they did after this was awesome. Honest.

Stop laughing at the back!
Old 12-Jul-2006, 09:37
Big Twin

Mood: Ducati-less!
I liked that one, it's great Where did the filler cap go?
Old 12-Jul-2006, 09:37
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: ooooh
I thought you said when you came to this country you weren't gonna do short circuit racing, I thought you had enough of those championships back home ?

Oh well another place down the grid, hang on I don't race DD anymore so welcome aboard
Old 12-Jul-2006, 11:33
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Otei makes I larf

Welcome to the dark side Tim
Old 12-Jul-2006, 12:45
BSB Star

Mood: the rain in spain falls mainly on me!
i dont think its been ratified yet but i know for a fact that there will be a new rule regarding new entrants for next year.

i think it states that you need to be both very slow; as in slower than me; and have an extremely fit bird/wife/lover that will come to the meetings.

if both of those criteria are met then welcome aboard.
Old 12-Jul-2006, 13:15
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieducati
i dont think its been ratified yet but i know for a fact that there will be a new rule regarding new entrants for next year.

i think it states that you need to be both very slow; as in slower than me; and have an extremely fit bird/wife/lover that will come to the meetings.

Amended to Add

" must have an affinity with dried fruit "
Old 12-Jul-2006, 13:22
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
[quote=Otei]Fil2, sounds like a very generous offer, I'll give Dominatrix a bell and we'll try and thrash out a deal from there. Most appreciated.

QUOTE]

have sent u a u2u
Old 12-Jul-2006, 21:18
Big Twin

Mood: If you ain't first, you're last!
Quote:
I thought you said when you came to this country you weren't gonna do short circuit racing, I thought you had enough of those championships back home

Que?

I remember saying that 7 lappers had started to do my head in, but another country?..I'm a Brit, dude.

I'd still like to do endurance because I love the tracktime you get, but if it ends up getting binned due to lack of enthusiasm on the part of the organisers (plus no-one on the grids!) then I'll have to get my racing fix somewhere else.

More than anything, I like to be around cool peope that aren't up themselves and know how to have a laugh. DD seems to fit the bill. If I didn't have any sponsors I'd do it on the cheap in the TZR championships, cos those guys know how to have a laugh. I wouldn't race with Bemsee if they were the last clique, sorry, club on Earth though!

Quote:

I promise that I'm slower than you. It's because I spend alot of the race scouring the crowd for raisins, apricots and any other dried fruit I can see.

My Missus isn't bad actually. Scrubs up well.

Phil,

Got your PM mate, cheers for that. Will bell you in the next couple of days. Donny would be cool, Cadwell might be a bit of a stretch as I'll just have got back from racing at Infineon in California a few days before....ahem. Namedropper...Moi?...I think you've got me mixed up with Dom Vito Whorleone old chap.
Old 12-Jul-2006, 21:21
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otei
Que?

I remember saying that 7 lappers had started to do my head in, but another country?..I'm a Brit, dude.

Bloody foreigners are all the same - They all want to be British!!