Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 11-Aug-2004, 10:11
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
One of my favourite quotes:

Guy gets home to find his house has been burgled so he phones the police. The operator asks if the owner has checked the house to ensure the burglars are no longer there, then informs him that they are too busy to send someone straight away but they will be there within a couple of hours.

Not happy with the situation, he calls the police back 5 minutes later and tells them not to bother coming as when he checked the house again he found the burglars hiding in an upstairs room, but luckily he had his shotgun with him and gunned them both down as they tried to escape with his belongings.

Less than 60 seconds six police cars and two armed response units screeched to a halt outside his house as a police helicopter swooped in and hovered above.

As the owner of the house walked out to meet them, the police officer in charge looked around incredulous at the scene, with no dead burglars to be found.

"I thought you said you'd shot two burglars as they tried to escape?" said the policeman.

"I thought you were too busy to send someone straight away!" replied the owner.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit