Ducati Sporting Club UK
General Motorcycles only
General motorcycle issues, including non-Ducati, but keep it motorcycles!

Old 22-Oct-2006, 20:31
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
Thumbs up for all you would be sponsors out there!

I have recieved a Pm from someone today,,

I would like for all would be sponsors to read this !

I thought it was very good ,

here it is .

POSSIBLE SPONSORSHIP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We wanted this e'mail to be posted to the club generally if it has not could I ask you to forward it for me please. thanks

Hi my name is Kingsley Owen Ruddy I'm 12 and in to road race big style. I am looking to find someone out there to sponsor me over the 2007 season. I have been racing for 3 full seasons, starting first on minimotos becoming the British runner up in 2005. 2006 I moved up on to a Conti V3 50cc 6 gearbox machine (which should have been just a learning curve year) but am now the British Conti Cup UK 2006 champion and also the British Junior B Supermoto 2006 champion. I am writing this note with my mum Cheryl at the side of me. Yesterday I passed my practical for my ACU licence (the written test is tomorrow at Rugby). Next season I am hoping to ride an Aprilla rs125 in the superteens and the ACU Star Championship. I have been told my riding style is really smooth and consistent and in the wet and dry. I did a track day at the Ron Haslam Rae School in September when the my instructor Virgil Stephenson told me I was the most talented rider of my years he had ever seen and that it had been an honour to spend the day with me. I was chuffed. He wanted to put me out on a 500 but the insurance wouldn't allow me. I just would like to go for it next season as this means the world to me, not just a hobby. It would be brilliant if someone read this and decided to sponsor me as I would have found my own sponsor (cool) instead of my mum and dad endin up living in tents!!

I'll now pass you over to my mum Cheryl. Await any responses in total anticipation.

Kingsley

Hi I believe Kingsley has said it all but in all seriousness if anyone is interested in making any commitment at all we obviously would be happy to discuss what we could do in return re: Marketin etc. Please e'mail or call 0795 7797160 Cheryl or Steve 0795 7797186. It was a very nice man at Mick Boddis School yesterday who informed us of your site. We hope to keep you all informed of Kinsley's sucesses.

Thank you

Cheryl Ruddy and Steve Ruddy

I think this is the best way to give this young lad exposure!
regards mav