Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 05-Nov-2009, 21:09
Bikes: ducati 888, kawasaki zxr 750 h2, vellocette mac!!

Mood: anger managment failure
Garage clearout

All left over bits from my repair to my 888 strada and change of plans

Pair of mint sil moto high level 45mm carbon cans these will come with all brackets the left hand one needs slight straightening as it is bent by about half a cm, i bought these as replacements for my ones that were damaged in the off,but i have since had these repaired and have bought carbon brackets as well. Price £350ono

888 strada rear seat and cover the cover has just been freshly repainted by racepaint in Nottingham(one of the countrys top bikepainters)inc rear ducati decal fitted then lacquered. Price £80ono

888 SP5 style mono seat this is a brand new fibreglass one that i have had painted by racepaint as well,comes with all decals(propper ones by image works not cheap ebay ones) and the no 9 of Fallapa all fitted then lacquered,also comes with seat foam ready cut which i was going to have recovered in suede. Price £275ono

888 nose cone freshly sprayed again by racepaint in ducati race colours also included but not shown is a headlight cover that was sprayed white at the same time by racepaint,the nose cone has been signed by King Carl Foggy on one side. Price £75

Brand new 888/900ss triple clock holder this has 2 marks on it 1 on the indicator light and a slight compresion mark on the foam surround right at the top. Price £30

Complete set of 900ss clocks in full working order showing a low mileage of 17k.Price £90

I can email pictures to you it wont let me post them saying my files are to big,ooh err!!

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit