Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 16-Feb-2005, 14:05

Mood: Praying for a long dry 2005
Pro Bolt Dzus Fasteners and Frame Plugs

Paid £70 at Ally Pally for some bits to make my 748 even more gorgeous from Pr Bolt and have to say I'm very disappointed. 2 of 5 Frame Plugs are the wrong size and the Dzus fasteners may as well be made of butter - anybody else used their stuff and willing to comment?
Old 17-Feb-2005, 09:38
500SD

i had a similar problem to you with thier stuff, dzus fasners fell apart and their bolts are not very good quality ( black coating has faded) i bought a screen kit from them and it had bits missing, they did supply the missing bits, but it took a few weeks for them to send em.......i would`nt use their stuff again......
Old 19-Feb-2005, 00:53
Mille
Bikes: Ducati MS1200 & 916 track bike

Just got some new DZUS fastners from pro-bolt and I think they are not up to the quality of the old design. I have only had the panels off a couple of times and they already look shabby. Talked to pro-bolt and they said they have had no other complaints - maybe a few more calls would get them to switch back to the old suppliers.