Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 23-Aug-2006, 09:41
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Big thanks

to Lizzie and Monty for organising the TD

to Butch for organising the hog roast - top man

to all those who borrowed our DD bikes and kept them upright (Whele, Catherine, Jools (rode both!), Cleggy, Monty - and sorry Mutters, you should have just asked you fool - but well blagged for the 1st day mate

to Andy S for the sound system both nights

to everyone who borrowed bits and tools and returned them

CK for keeping our show on the road

and finally to Cadwell park for only charging us 1 nights camping....... we didnt hide, honestly..........

blinding time........... what is the date & location for next year?
Old 23-Aug-2006, 09:49
Ducati Dealer
GTL

Mood: Just fallen in love with road riding again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK
blinding time........... what is the date & location for next year?

if it ain't broke... same again would be mega, loved it.

ps would have loved a go on your DD bike but we brought some customers / staff with us (now keen club members!) and I was a bit busy with them most of the day. The time flew by.

748RS race bike (well, 853 but who\'s counting!)
999S road bike,

www.motorapido.co.uk
Old 23-Aug-2006, 10:19
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Fabulous
Talking Ditto

Absolutely awesome time, thanks to Lizzie for all their hard work, Butch for the brilliant hog roast plan, WJB, Monty, TP, Chris Bushell, Skids and Yeti for riding shotgun in yellow jackets, everyone who was there grinning like fools for the whole two days and Cadwell Park for giving us all such a good, safe time. Nice to have the petrol pump open at lunch time, saves us non-petrolled-up riders having to nip to Scambersley for fuel during the brake.

I had the best time I've ever had on 2 wheels and I definitely think 2 days back there next year is the only way to go. First proper go in the Inters and, though at the back of the pack most of the time, really enjoyed it and felt safe as houses (apart from Bruce's little nifty overtake which caused me to take avoiding action rather than run into his back wheel but the free beers on the Monday night dealt with that).

I'm now in the market for a black 749 too after a session on one courtesy Ducati UK.

Wilf, your on board video is fantastic. I feel like I must have been riding a moped after seeing it but onward and upward. Had a session on Eric the Red's DD bike, which was great. Quickly overtaken and left for dust by Kelly (Firefly) who is going to be awesome in next year's B class.

Thanks also to Chris Woods for his great company during the drive up there and home in the Merry Printers van. So much better than riding all the way.

Wonderful DSC event and anyone who didn't sign up for it this year simply has to put their name down early.

Last edited by Redruth : 23-Aug-2006 at 12:33.
Old 23-Aug-2006, 12:02
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: ooooh
Our first non DD DSC event and it was great, thanks to those that organised it and those that turned up to make it fun
Old 23-Aug-2006, 16:59
888 at Last !!!

Mood: Glad to be here
...and a big thank you from me to the organisers. That was a cracking day out. It was my first DSC day apart from the previous weekend at Donnington watching the DD'ers. I was made to feel most welcome by several people, you know who you are so I won't embarass you publicly. Everyone I met was friendly and several were even good fun! What a great bunch. Thanks again and see you next year at Cadwell, if not beforehand in the DD series with luck.
Gilps
Old 23-Aug-2006, 17:51
500SD

Mood: Relaxed - don't worry about things you can't change
A big big thanks to all those who gave their time to organise this and to make sure it ran smoothly. It is obvious that much time and effort went into making this a hugely successful event ....perhaps it time for giving credit as opposed to negative and divisive comments.

This club has a lot to offer and is well worth the peanuts it costs to join !!!!!!

P.S. here endeth the sermon
Old 23-Aug-2006, 17:57
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: st2......we can rebuild
yep, what they all said
brilliant

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit